• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

i requested a refund i wont be playing this game. It heading in the direction of pay to win anyways, they dont even care enough to respond to a post this long, all they want is your money.

Posted

As stated before, it is not just the NA(English speaking) issue. EU is having it also, 

Translated.

Dear Players,

We are aware of the confusion about the Explorer's Package conditions.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

We immediately changed the information on our website.

Players, which bought the package and want to refund the purchase please use this link. More information about this are available here.

Our game masters assured us that all efforts will be taken to handle all refund tickets before the release starts. If there are any tickets left at the 03. March it is important to not log in to the game until the ticket is resolved otherwise a refund isn't possible.

@CM_Praballo

Posted (edited)

its funny how a game can lose players even before its launched. i only downloaded the client to be ready for early access? they wont refund me for thier ----- up? i will have to do it though paypal then

Edited by Mookie

Posted

Don't need to read an FAQ to buy a game.  They had enough places to distinguish between pre-order and normal explorers pack during the route that you buy it.  They failed and that's why they are deleting tweets and changing the website around already.

why is it that everyone that keeps using this and -----ing about the DATE when there's no DATES listed in this image.  it's literally using a "to be continued..." to complain that the rest of the story didn't go the way you wanted to.

its funny how a game can lose players even before its launched.

Final Fantasy lost 70% of it's player base and an entire development team before their actual official launch... they're still holding the crown for screwing their community :P 

Posted

Posted (edited)

Eventually even I will calm down but till then I found this fitting... "Found somewhere else on the forums"

10345o.jpg

Edited by TitanBlaze
4 people like this

Posted

Eventually even I will calm down but till then I found this fitting...

10345o.jpg

I'd like this post if I had any left.

Posted

@CM_Praballo posted this in the german news section: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/27258-paket-des-entdeckers-vorverkauf-und-normal-version/

Since I couldn't find the english version of it, I translated it:

Dear Players,

Players, which bought the package and want to refund the purchase please use this link. More information about this are available here.

Our game masters assured us that all efforts will be taken to handle all refund tickets before the release starts. If there are any tickets left at the 03. March it is important to not log in to the game until the ticket is resolved otherwise a refund isn't possible.

Best Regards
Ustonovic

I want to add:

CM_Praballo stated here that Daum wants to grant access to game for the players which bought the Explorer's Package after the official preorder timespan, but it isn't immediately possible due to technical reasons.

Posted

Posted 17 minutes ago · Report post

@CM_Praballo posted this in the german news section: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/27258-paket-des-entdeckers-vorverkauf-und-normal-version/

Since I couldn't find the english version of it, I translated it:

Dear Players,

Best Regards
Ustonovic

I want to add:

CM_Praballo stated here that Daum wants to grant access to game for the players which bought the Explorer's Package after the official preorder timespan, but it isn't immediately possible due to technical reasons.

they're working the problem

Posted

Well I've been totally flamed on the www.mmorph.com forums for suggesting we've been had.

I notice one or two on here have spent the whole day defending BDO and teaching the many that were seen off. Shows the community we are missing, if they ever stop off the forum to play the game.

Posted

Yeah, everytime I read something like this I think either you have some incredibly -----ed up system going on there or you are lying.

Same with his post that they didn't grant the buyers after the 26th the headstart because the name-reserving part could not be separated from the headstart package. (And name-reserving was also somehow not possible with servers running ...).

Posted

As stated before, it is not just the NA(English speaking) issue. EU is having it also, 

Translated.

So because i DL the game to be ready for to get my early access as they stated and confessed as a mistake i dont get what they said and i dont het my money back? how is that fair?

Posted

This is bullshit they say preorder can play from today and i did buy it yesterday and there was NO info about i could not play from today and now there is....

Posted

So because i DL the game to be ready for to get my early access as they stated and confessed as a mistake i dont get what they said and i dont het my money back? how is that fair?

You can get it back, through support ticket, or by going to the bank/how ever you paid for it.

Posted

This is bullshit they say preorder can play from today and i did buy it yesterday and there was NO info about i could not play from today and now there is....

Yes there was.

Posted

i deal a lot things with failforge when i play tera, this is worse than failforge

Posted

I doesn't even matter that they changed it for those who bought AFTER Feb 26.

I have bought the Explorer package on Feb 2, and now I am DENIED access by support that writes me

"We now have applied changes to our game-pass website in order to better clarify that game passes do not include the pre-order head starts."

BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY WROTE ME BY EMAIL ON FEB 26:

Dear player,

First, we would like to thank you for pre-ordering Black DesertOnline. To get you ready in time for the head start period we have made the client available for download today. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Download the client here.
  2. Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!
  3. Name reservation is still possible up until the 27th 08:00 UTC.
  4. The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:
    • Headstart Conqueror's Package: 28.02 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Explorer's Package: 01.03 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Traveler's Package: 02.03 08:00 UTC

Posted

Yes there was.

There was NO info about this when you did buy it on the shop page but they ADDED it today. Yes you would be able to find it if you did search around the hole page to find this but when you did click HEADSTART IS LIVE NOW and it says the package get access today and when you go buy the game it did not say anything about the 3th...... get it fixet.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

10k+ views almost 500  replies and not 1 post from a Daum Games? heh

Edited by Mookie
1 person likes this

Posted

10k+ views almost 500  replies and not 1 post from a Daum Games? heh

They are in MASSIVE CONFUSION.

I think they have problems with their servers and the BEST thing they could come up with was to change their website page and say "we clarify that you are NOT entitled in a headstart" instead of saying "sorry, our servers can't hold up with the traffic!".

Which is weird because DENYING something they sold is much worse (and ILLEGAL) then just admitting their servers are not good enough.

Posted

Yeah, funnily enough they posted multiple times in the german forum and even a few times in the general forum, but not in the biggest thred for that thing around here...

Posted

Yes there was.

Nope there was no additional information on the order page. No warning that only orders before february 26th are guaranteed to play from march 1st...

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes there was.

they already admitted the confusion? you dont know what your saying

Posted

But they aren't doing a damn thing about it.

Posted

surely it wouldn't be to difficult to allow us on as its what we paid for or at least make a statement and offer us a refund as I know a lot of us myself included would have just bought the standard game on the 3rd