• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

i just wanne they give it back my money , if they wanne me spend more money in the furture

Posted

Do the late bought pre-order packs still include the ingame items? if not, this was a total rip

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmm, I bought this on the 28th and it let me buy it anyway.

It did not send me any email like this, they just took my money and flipped me off i guess...

It let me buy it as well.  I didn't get any email beyond the instructions to download.     I got this info in response to a support ticket I submitted asking about the headstart for those who purchased after the deadline.

Posted

I bought my explorers pack on the 26th at 12:04 pm central time. I cannot log in. Wtf

Posted

Drop another name into the hat of people that think this is BS. Great start, redefine pre-order so nobody can possibly see raw gameplay without giving you money. I'm sure everyone would love to throw more at you right now.

Posted

We all bought the game before official release and therefore PRE ORDERED the game. I will be getting a refund if we don't get an official response and fix on this within the hour.

2 people like this

Posted

Had this same question, as I clicked the preorder page on the site and paid for what I thought was a preorder.  Site said this

---------------------------

The Pre-Order phase has ended.You will be able to purchase the regular packages included the game access today from 14:00 UTC"- 

-----------------------------

When I submitted a ticket regarding this.. I received this response 

------------------------------

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for your interest in Black Desert Online.

Our Pre-Order period ended on February 26th, at 8:00 UTC, as per the "Don't Miss Key Dates" post, on the news section of our official website. Any package purchased after this time is not a Pre-Order package, and will not have Early Access or any of the other Pre-Order specific features. Additionally, we are not offering upgrades to existing packages.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

GM Cairag

--------------------------------------

just something official for you guys.  I know, it sucks.. Im in the same sucky boat :) 

Jaex

But you got a message the preorder phase had ended? Cos i did not.  Here Swedish time i bought my game 02-26 at 20:30 in the evening. I didnt get no warning the preorder phase had eneded or something like that.

Posted

So despite me buying the game before feb. 26th and buying the explorers package....I still cannot access the game.....just shut up and give me back my money.

5 people like this

Posted

hmmz so i guess we will have to wait another 2 days huh.. ripoff, thanks for being so clearly about it.. oh wait......

1 person likes this

Posted

You can't even refund the game if you have downloaded it..

You have a 14 days right of withdrawal from the purchase of a game package, including pre-order packages. This allows you to cancel your purchase and request a refund, during that time period.

You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer support within fourteen days of the date of purchase.

Your withdrawal right only applies until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client during either CBT or after the release. The first time you launch the game client, you will be prompted to waive your withdrawal right. (This includes the CBT client.)

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client.

Posted

I bought mine at 11:21am EST time on the 26th. I still can't login, I even submitted a ticket but no response yet.

Posted

You have a 14 days right of withdrawal from the purchase of a game package, including pre-order packages. This allows you to cancel your purchase and request a refund, during that time period.

You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer support within fourteen days of the date of purchase.

Your withdrawal right only applies until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client during either CBT or after the release. The first time you launch the game client, you will be prompted to waive your withdrawal right. (This includes the CBT client.)

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client.

crock of shit call your CC company or PayPal they'll get you your money back

2 people like this

Posted

same problem

Posted

Pretty clearly states that the explorer package gets access today so either they needed to rename the packages or state it clearly on the page where you buy the product that you would not be getting the head start.

first they have errors with my purchase and i got screwed out of pre-ordering the conquerors package and now this? I'm at the point that I'm going to ask for my money back.

1 person likes this

Posted

The game launches on the 3rd... I bought the game on the 29th... isn't that still technically a pre-order? How did I mess up that logic?

3 people like this

Posted

This is not the way to start, NOT AT ALL. My raid just broke up in WoW this is a prime time for me to be playing other MMO's but from THIS. I honestly not feeling this company and may just distance myself from it and never buy anything with it's name on it or associated with it. I cant be the only one to feel this way now. 

5 people like this

Posted

That clearly says you have to launch the client to waive your right to refund. I haven't waived anything yet, that notice was not provided in the purchase description nor the checkout page. I'll be getting my money back if they don't give me access today.

Posted

The game launches on the 3rd... I bought the game on the 29th... isn't that still technically a pre-order? How did I mess up that logic?

lol, i agree.   

essentially it was  " PreOrder with Headstart before 26"  and "PreOrder and be download client early but no Headstart after 26th."

The main reason most ppl were confused was the message on the https://www.blackdesertonline.com/preorder/ that states quite misleadingly that you can play today if you purchase a package.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206159411-Can-I-cancel-the-purchase-of-a-pre-order-package-

Just downloading the game not even loading it up waives your right to a refund, we are just geting rapped by this company right now

This might work in MURICA, but in Europe we are protected by CC laws, which gives you the right to call your bank and blacklist/refund them in certain amount of time (i think its 14days?)

And if you call your bank its VERY BAD for them, since your bank is putting them in blacklist, which gives them a lot of trouble.

Been there, done that, couple of times.

Edited by Rosalie
1 person likes this

Posted

But our orders aren't pre-order packages according to them. So this doesn't apply.

Posted

Guys, this has been going on since Conq. head start as far as issues go. First people were put on wrong server and get a sucky 7 day dye set as compensation and to top it off a lot of ppl are still waiting on their pre-order items.

Posted

Well i ve submited an official request to get the money back, both with Daun and with paypal. I m done with this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

26.02 | 08:00 UTC

Pre-Order will be closed         so how come can we still preorder?

01.03 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who 
pre-ordered the Explorer’s Package will begin

Posted

Well, i buy the game the 29/02, il the last news , they said explorer pack acces the game the 01/03 , in the launcher too, i spend 50$ for play my day off ( and forget to read the little new the 26/02 because i SPEND ALL MY TIME TO WORK AT AN HOSPITAL ) so im -----ed aparently, i can't be refund because i have DL the game, but i just want to play on my DAYOFF ...............Nice START ........

3 people like this