• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

This is not the way to start, NOT AT ALL. My raid just broke up in WoW this is a prime time for me to be playing other MMO's but from THIS. I honestly not feeling this company and may just distance myself from it and never buy anything with it's name on it or associated with it. I cant be the only one to feel this way now. 

I think that they hide a message about the 26.02.2016. I can't see a thing about it in Pursache site. I think this is a CRIME!

Posted

Well, i buy the game the 29/02, il the last news , they said explorer pack acces the game the 01/03 , in the launcher too, i spend 50$ for play my day off ( and forget to read the little new the 26/02 because i SPEND ALL MY TIME TO WORK AT AN HOSPITAL ) so im -----ed aparently, i can't be refund because i have DL the game, but i just want to play on my DAYOFF ...............Nice START ........

^ LOL I'm with you....I took today off!

Posted

This is such a messed up policy, I have already requested a refund. If they really believe downloading the client waives your refund rights then I see a ton of chargebacks in their future, what a shady way to launch a game.

Posted

The current page that is up regarding pre-order being over with, was not up on the 28th.  If it indeed ended the 26th, then no one should have been allowed to purchase any packs thereafter.  My account was charged $50.00USD.  I was sent a confirmation e-mail.  (Charge and Order number editted out).

Game pass purchase history

Charge Number
Order number
Date
Product name
Amount
Status

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
02/28/16 01:06
Explorer's Package
$ 49.99
Successful

If I am not allowed access, I expect a refund..  or at the least some type of in-game compensation.

1 person likes this

Posted

They Do all this to us and we cant even get a response from them? seems like a good company that will look after there game and players to me ;) so sad really.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how they have yet to respond to this topic. I had the same experience with the non-existent support i knew i should have just walked away when they waited to respond until after the pre-order phase was over.

Posted

Don't worry everyone, I pre-ordered the game before Feb 26th, way before feb 26th actually, and I cannot play now either.  Soooooo.....yeah.

2 people like this

Posted

BDO Tweet - "Dear Explorers who pre-ordered before 26.02 - 08:00 UTC! Pre-Order Head Start for Explorer Pre-Order Package holder started!"

1 person likes this

Posted

Ignoring the problem until ti goes away.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't worry everyone, I pre-ordered the game before Feb 26th, way before feb 26th actually, and I cannot play now either.  Soooooo.....yeah.

Yea there's a lot of people that ordered the conquerors package and still cannot play.

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO Tweet - "Dear Explorers who pre-ordered before 26.02 - 08:00 UTC! Pre-Order Head Start for Explorer Pre-Order Package holder started!"

They also deleted their other tweet. F this they're trying to pull off some dumb crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Head start for Conqueror’s package holders starts the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.
    • Head start for Explorer’s package holders starts the 1st of March, 08:00 UTC.
    • Head start for Traveler’s package holders start the 2nd of March, 08:00 UTC.
  • The official launch date is March 3rd. (maintenance scheduled at 08:00 UTC / approx. 4 hours)

i want a refund i purchased the Explorer’s package and im not allowed in bull shit!

Posted

nope, false.  I pre-ordered on the 23rd of feb. Explorers package too.  I still cannot play.

Posted (edited)

Hey they made good in the end.

Edited by Hyonam

Posted

nope, false.  I pre-ordered on the 23rd of feb. Explorers package too.  I still cannot play.

AND THE PLOT THICKENS

Posted

This is such a messed up policy, I have already requested a refund. If they really believe downloading the client waives your refund rights then I see a ton of chargebacks in their future, what a shady way to launch a game.

Hell us how did you requested a refund and where did you do it? Show us! I can't contact the Support 

Posted

they r worse than failforge , at least failforge not doing such bad at beginning of the game. that will warn me to not spent time and money to this company

Posted (edited)

If the pre-order ended at the 26th why can it still be purchased on the 29th? Also there is no information visible to the customer that they can't ,play. On the contrary there is a big text saying we can play on the 01/03. This is deceitful marketing, probably just a miss from their marketing team but still deceitful.

Edited by Shicarda
2 people like this

Posted

Here is my Launcher,   No were on here does it talk about Pre-Order just Package launches.  I took today off and switched my sleep cycle to log in tonight.  But it wont let me in.   I haven't felt this betrayed since I played Destiny.  And I bought this game on the 26th!!

Launcher.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

So you guys gonna do this to the Travelers tomorrow night too huh?

1 person likes this

Posted

Utter Bull**** Obviously this order before the 26th to get access has not been addressed clearly as so many people have been -----ed over by it. I bought the game yesterday as that was payday for me with the assumption that i am still pre ordering it and buying the package that gave early access just to find out that i in fact cant play? What a waste of taking a day off of work. Thanks for screwing me over BDO i will be disputing payment with paypal because you know... karma

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Adding it up.. it has cost more then the purchase for a number of people, like myself getting days of to play the game, so that is loss of income.

Edited by wobblysauce
2 people like this

Posted

thank god I saw this lmao, just about re-downloaded it from the account (explorer pack button) ty ty

This is wrong.  The UTC time (if you care to Google it) is now 0854, so a whole 54 minutes past when they said the game would be up for Explorers package, but it isnt.

Posted

misleading. pissed. push.

Posted

If the pre-order ended at the 26th why can it still be purchased on the 29th? Also there is no information visible to the customer that they can't ,play. On the contrary there is a big text saying we can play on the 01/03. This is deceitful marketing, probably just a miss from their marketing team but still deceitful.

Someone better not tell me that the Explorer package I bought yesterday DOES NOT INCLUDE early access starting today because when I checked out the details, it said it did.

1 person likes this