• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahahahah and they fixed the pre-order page... Now it no longer says it comes with a head start. Yesterday it did.

This is bullshit I want to play the game or I want my money back... As simple as that.

Posted

I was recommend this mmo by a friend so did not spend much time on the site "researching the timescales of offer"  which I know knew was hidden away in a separate news post (not clear on the purchasing page).  That kind of information is important and absolutely effects peoples purchase decisions.  Any good company would understand that and pair all relevant information together.  One could say it that is just lazy but honestly I did not have the time.  The offer for the game was clear, a pre-order incentive, pay more play early.  I am not alone in this logic I know! 

Did I really, really have to go searching around previous news posts on the site or spend my time wading through forums or twitter as way to "check" the offer.  What a shadey way to run business.  Imagine if a restaurant advertised a nice, big, juicy stake but then said, oh you never troubled yourself checked through all our other menus (which they never told you to check when you ordered btw) and now you have to wait 3 days before you can eat it.  You would at best nicely demand your money back, at worst punch the digusting pigs in the face for being so deceptive. 

2 people like this

Posted

Let us play or you will lose a lot of players, money and your reputation.

Posted

I was recommend this mmo by a friend so did not spend much time on the site "researching the timescales of offer"  which I know knew was hidden away in a separate news post (not clear on the purchasing page).  That kind of information is important and absolutely effects peoples purchase decisions.  Any good company would understand that and pair all relevant information together.  One could say it that is just lazy but honestly I did not have the time.  The offer for the game was clear, a pre-order incentive, pay more play early.  I am not alone in this logic I know! 

Did I really, really have to go searching around previous news posts on the site or spend my time wading through forums or twitter as way to "check" the offer.  What a shadey way to run business.  Imagine if a restaurant advertised a nice, big, juicy stake but then said, oh you never troubled yourself checked through all our other menus (which they never told you to check when you ordered btw) and now you have to wait 3 days before you can eat it.  You would at best nicely demand your money back, at worst punch the digusting pigs in the face for being so deceptive. 

The thing is they just removed the indication of headstart from the shop a couple minutes ago...

Posted

we did order 20 game 1 weekago and still not working is that our fault? its BDO who cant keep there promises.

Posted

Pre-Download
• Access your ACCOUNT page to see the download button once pre-download is opened
• Pre-Order Package owners will be automatically activated for this process above

Due to the fact I was able to download and install the game. I believe that I was given Pre-Order rights . . . Yet, I cannot access my Pre-Order?

2 people like this

Posted

Let us play or you will lose a lot of players, money and your reputation.

Once word of this gets out this game is going to die anyway 

Posted

i did that still not working. we did try to ping the servers and it doent look good.

Posted

I can't log in either :/

Posted

Well it's simple, if I can't access the game soon, or get an official response on this topic soon, I'll simply contact the bank. There is plenty of ground to get your money back in Europe. 

Posted

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, did we learn something?

Posted

the forums are back!

Posted

yes yes

still no replies though

Posted

Someone angry attacked the forum :P.. i hope they dont attack the game servers! then nobody will be able to play! hehehehe

Posted

Explorer packs bought after the last date for pre-orders will not have acess until the official launch on the 3rd of march..

Posted

What I'd recommend you guys doing(I've already done it) make a ticket about the issue, that you ordered it over the cheaper version, believing that you would get early access. Hopefully this will make them give them access to the people who order Explorer's Package.

"Now. I pre-ordered the explorers package the 27th of February, now the reason I ordered that one and not the official CHEAPER version was because I thought i'd get access today. But somehow you forgot to keep the pre-order page up to date with your TWITTER posts, twitter...

Now if I don't get the access I've paid for, I'm gonna cancel that order and suggest to everybody in my situation to do the same. Because that is what I paid for and was promissed.

I'd very much recommend you to give the people who bought Explorer's Package access unless you want the game to start off with a bad launch, giving your company a shady image as scammers."

Posted

Nowhere on the purchase page did they mention a "cut off" date for Pre-Order status. This implies that any purchase made BEFORE the open/official launch date of 03/03/2016 should include Pre-Order bonuses. You can't be expected to search out purchase details in the forum on an entirely different page to get information/clarification on the restrictions of your purchase, especially if said page isn't even linked or included as a disclaimer.

This was incredibly poor advertising and business in general.

BDO preorder_zpswxp8wdsc.png

3 people like this

Posted

Someone angry attacked the forum :P.. i hope they dont attack the game servers! then nobody will be able to play! hehehehe

Yes i hope they dont attack the game servers... or do i.... ;) ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes i hope they dont attack the game servers... or do i.... ;) ?

Well.... do u?

Posted

new game = DDOS first day to make kids happy all games i dont get it.

Posted (edited)

Nowhere on the purchase page did they mention a "cut off" date for Pre-Order status. This implies that any purchase made BEFORE the open/official launch date of 03/03/2016 should include Pre-Order bonuses. You can't be expected to search out purchase details in the forum on an entirely different page to get information/clarification on the restrictions of your purchase, especially if said page isn't even linked or included as a disclaimer.

This was incredibly poor advertising and business in general.

BDO preorder_zpswxp8wdsc.png

and thats where you are wrong m8

it was said on forums and twitter

and yes you are expected to check on forums otherwise WHY Would you buy something if you wont check up on details

dcbdff452bdb458b43e737c2dae2b967.png

Edited by eurotypo

Posted

May anyone share a yesterday´s capture of the pre-order page where it´clearly said that paying the 50 bucks you got early acces to the head start? They changed it now and i need it to claim for my rights.

Posted

new game = DDOS first day to make kids happy all games i dont get it.

When you have a shitty company doing shady things like these guys are choosing to do, then yea ppl tend to react to it. albeit a little much.

Posted (edited)

and yes you are expected to check on forums otherwise WHY Would you buy something if you wont check up on details

did i have to check twitter or the forum befor buying a game?

i do not so your argument is invalid

edit: ps i do not have twitter nor will i ever!

Edited by Crowfield
1 person likes this

Posted

Check'em

Riiiight... because the common consumer uses Twitter or the Forums.....right?

2 people like this