• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

so you buy something without checking other people their opinions and reviews  lmao

and why you should? its common sense

and if you scrolled down

it was there :^) soo again check on as many sources as possible before buying it

Because previously it was stated that you get early access and now on the product that still has the same name its just slipped off so no i wouldnt think extra research would need to be done 

Posted

Your explorers package wasn't a pre order. 

which leads to be capable of getting refunded.. since the non-refunds is only for pre order packages..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Omnibelt

Posted

if the lauch is the 3rd of march and he ordered it befor this date.. its pre-order

Posted

so you buy something without checking other people their opinions and reviews  lmao

and why you should? its common sense

and if you scrolled down

it was there :^) soo again check on as many sources as possible before buying it

or how about the fact that not everyone is from the UTC time zone, nor monitors it on a constant basis to see what the time is? i missed the pre order by 10 minutes because i was at work, and unable to check the website from my work computer.. and either way, i had no idea there was a cut of date, because you know.. pre order kinda suggests before release day

Posted

and thats where you are wrong m8

it was said on forums and twitter

and yes you are expected to check on forums otherwise WHY Would you buy something if you wont check up on details

dcbdff452bdb458b43e737c2dae2b967.png

That's just pathetic.  You buy a game by following the onscreen instructions, not by having to click on links or social media.  If there are stipulations and limitations to buying the game, they should be made clear along the path you need to take to buy them.  Can't believe I read what you typed.  Shocking.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's interesting, considering I placed my order before the launch of the game.

If it wasn't a pre-order, then what was it?

Posted

The purchase page clearly stated you would get early access. No one purchasing an iPhone checks their website for news telling users "Hey, just so you know - if you purchase an iPhone after this date - we mail you the battery, regardless of what the box says!".

How would you expect that to play out?

Posted

omg can u guys stop b*tching about this crap... if u missed the pre-order dates its ur fault for not reading properly!!

Posted

24erplv.jpg

Don't need to read an FAQ to buy a game.  They had enough places to distinguish between pre-order and normal explorers pack during the route that you buy it.  They failed and that's why they are deleting tweets and changing the website around already.

Posted

and still no official reply, what the -----

1 person likes this

Posted

omg can u guys stop b*tching about this crap... if u missed the pre-order dates its ur fault for not reading properly!!

nice way to start a toxic community

big Ahole points for this guy!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i would totally agree thats its not a pre order but lets say im a freaking idiot all i can see is THIS on their game LAUNCHER 

launch.thumb.PNG.712f4e3ecd2d0aec3fb517d

And this is what i get when i bought my pack last night

accountlaunch.thumb.PNG.bb2988dfefc18fb2

Edited by MentaL

Posted

That is the issue, it has nothing to do with "not reading properly".

The information was not stated on the purchase page. It's not that I didn't read it, it's that I wasn't told.

1 person likes this

Posted

How is it posbile there is no official response to this thread!?

Posted

It is not our fault, its like if you buy a thing with price tag 10euro, you go check out and you realize after paying it costed 25euro, you go refund it.

And the SELLER wont tell you oh look the 10euro price tag is for different product, it doesnt matter for you since the 10price tag was on the product you purchased.

Same shit.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Omnibelt

Posted

Also

"Article 2(b) ‘misleading advertising’ means any advertising which in any way, including its presentation, deceives or is likely to deceive the persons to whom it is addressed or whom it reaches and which, by reason of its deceptive nature, is likely to affect their economic behaviour or which, for those reasons, injures or is likely to injure a competitor;"

So yeah.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Great for you guys, refund away. 

Pre order bonus' ended on the 26th. It was a retail package you guys bought. 

Then the purchase page should have stated that. Had it said this, I still would have purchased the game, but I'd have saved myself the $20 and went with the basic package.

Given that their page stated I would get 48 hours early access, I decided that was worth my extra $20 and got the Explorer's package.

Had I been properly informed before my purchase, I would not have made the decision that I did. Unfortunately, this information was not provided during my purchase process.

Hopefully that helps clarify why some of us feel a bit wronged by this whole thing.

Edited by 3rd_1mpact
1 person likes this

Posted

How is it posbile there is no official response to this thread!?

Because they know it'll blow over within a week... or at least that's what they're hoping. They won't give any response ever and hope we forget.

Posted

If you buy something before the launch date, 99.99999% of people would assume you pre-ordered.  Only in their FAQ or news page does it say different but if you want to buy the game, you go to the package, read about it and buy it.  I bouth Explorer package yesterday, expected to play today and nothing I read during that purchase said that wouldn't happen.

Posted

Hahaha, Just refund the game!, it's more fun to read all these comments anyway :D

Posted

Because they know it'll blow over within a week... or at least that's what they're hoping. They won't give any response ever and hope we forget.

That's exactly what all the other companies do.  Ignore a problem till it goes away.  Sad part is that it works.  They will lose a few customers but in the long run they made profit

Posted

That's exactly what all the other companies do.  Ignore a problem till it goes away.  Sad part is that it works.  They will lose a few customers but in the long run they made profit

Never worked.

1 person likes this