• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA/EU - On what server are you going to play ?

NA/EU - Where are you going to play ?   105 votes

1. 1. I am curious where is everyone going to play ... i haven't decided yet, either NA either EU, depending on where the comunity is the biggest.

• NA
    • EU
    • Both

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am curious on what server is everyone going to play ... i haven't decided yet, either NA either EU, depending on where the community is the biggest.

Edited by Zeroboros

Posted (edited)

neither if they don't have a USA east server by launch.

Edited by Punch

Posted

At home

Posted

EU.

Posted

PS. reason why NA has still 0 votes is that they are probably asleep right now or outdoors partying)

Posted

Voted EU,

On title my first answer was "playing at Home" :P

Posted

In my basement.

EU if you really want to know.

1 person likes this

Posted

Voted EU,

On title my first answer was "playing at Home" :P

Fixed it

Posted

You say where the community is the biggest? This is just the forums though...

Posted (edited)

Most likely Eu due to ping reasons, tried Aion NA my ping was 250 m/s which makes it unplayable .., tried Archeage NA - same ping problem.

But for FFXIV - (back when they only had NA servers) - almost didn't feel any lag at all - and I have no idea why.

So not sure yet depends on how big the ping would be - but I would prefer NA.

Edited by Ladybird

Posted (edited)

Also, Eu consists of a lot more countries than A right?

NA: 528.7 million (2008, data a little old)
Eu: 742.5 million (2013) (didn't say what
countries specifically so Idk. Could be missing a million people or so! XD)

Just a quick google search. In a (very general, and nonspecific) sense, there's obviously going to be more people. 

Edit: Also let a day or two go by before deciding. A lot of the people are sleeping.... >_> Or probably should be. 

Edited by JustFiyen

Posted

EU as well

Posted

EU, cause i'm French

Posted

Also, Eu consists of a lot more countries than A right?

NA: 528.7 million (2008, data a little old)
Eu: 742.5 million (2013) (didn't say what
countries specifically so Idk. Could be missing a million people or so! XD)

Just a quick google search. In a (very general, and nonspecific) sense, there's obviously going to be more people. 

Edit: Also let a day or two go by before deciding. A lot of the people are sleeping.... >_> Or probably should be. 

Might be so but maybe more americans like this game then people in europe but hey, only time can tell.

Posted

Honestly, it's a tough call for me atm. Might get the same connection speeds to either so I guess it depends on whether or not I make any friends here on the forums and where they decide to play on. 

Posted

Honestly, it's a tough call for me atm. Might get the same connection speeds to either so I guess it depends on whether or not I make any friends here on the forums and where they decide to play on. 

i was thinking the same way, there are like 2 months left and there is time to make some forum friends which you could enjoy playing with.

1 person likes this

Posted

looks like EUs like forums more than NAs

Posted

With a lot of EU players it does make me a bit weary on whether I should just sit at home-town, and keep to NA..or just jump to EU since that's where most of the forum community is at...It's a pretty hard choice, but for the sake of it being close to home, NA's my arbitrary choice.

Posted

NA is where I live, so for ping reasons, I will be playing here.

Will there be separate Beta forums, or will we give our feedback/discovery/discussion here?

Posted

Live in EU so I'm going to be playing on the EU side

Posted

Can we not play both?

Posted

EU cause Sweden is my homestead :) 

Posted

Can we not play both?

i was thinking the same way but i didint thought of adding a both option :) but now i added it.

Posted

i was thinking the same way but i didint thought of adding a both option :) but now i added it.

That was a real question. I know most other MMOs allow for you to play both sides, so does BDO allow/disallow the same thing?

Posted

That was a real question. I know most other MMOs allow for you to play both sides, so does BDO allow/disallow the same thing?

I think we can both since name reservation will be saved on both servers which implies that you can play whichever you want and have the same name on the same servers, at least the one reserved.