• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

It won't take long before this game is F2P

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless they fix some parts of the game that can be found in both Korean/Russian F2P and EU/NA version.
For example, processing costing that fukking energy. That's a pure motherfukkin F2P mechanic.
Fix it or make the game true F2P, refund our money and put energy regen items in the store.

Posted

Stop spamming channel chat with nonsense and your energy use will be fine.

5 people like this

Posted

Wut if you go other things while your energy regenerates, like fishing or grinding or questing?

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless they fix some parts of the game that can be found in both Korean/Russian F2P and EU/NA version.
For example, processing costing that fukking energy. That's a pure motherfukkin F2P mechanic.
Fix it or make the game true F2P, refund our money and put energy regen items in the store.

thraben-ddomsayer.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I usually have too much energy despite my constant gathering and crafting

2 people like this

Posted

Stop spamming channel chat with nonsense and your energy use will be fine.

Are you -----ing blind? I clearly wrote processing taking up energy. I don't use the -----ing chat.

Wut if you go other things while your energy regenerates, like fishing or grinding or questing?

No, I want to process ALL my shit.

Posted

refund our money and put energy regen items in the store.

The latest angle to get a refund. I knew they would come up with something after the "I thought I bought pre-access" was eliminated.

Posted

Are you -----ing blind? I clearly wrote processing taking up energy. I don't use the -----ing chat.

Yeah, but you should really stop spamming channel chat bud, it uses energy.

Posted

I prefer it the way it is. Sorry every game can't cater to everyone, but the entire energy/contribution system lends itself to varied gameplay, it closes the gap slightly between people who can spend all day playing vs people who cannot.

Posted

$20 of whatever the in game currency is called says that BDO will be F2P from Daum by July.

Posted

make some alts mate! energy isnt the same between your chars.

1 person likes this

Posted

make some alts mate! energy isnt the same between your chars.

Then I have to transfer items. It's not a solution. I hate these F2P mechanics.

Posted

Then I have to transfer items. It's not a solution. I hate these F2P mechanics.

You should also not spam channel chat on your alts, bud, it uses energy.

Posted

$20 of whatever the in game currency is called says that BDO will be F2P from Daum by July.

And if it is? So what?  That means I got to play the game for 5 months beforehand... feel free to wait for it to be F2P to jump in,that's your right.

Posted

Bro your dumb, the explained why processing costs energy a long time ago in NA, not my fault that you can't read or search the forums.

Posted

And if it is? So what?  That means I got to play the game for 5 months beforehand... feel free to wait for it to be F2P to jump in,that's your right.

What are you going on about? No one said I was waiting. I was just placing my bets.

Posted

not my fault that you can't read or search the forums.

seems like this is the common denominator going around

Posted

Bro your dumb, the explained why processing costs energy a long time ago in NA, not my fault that you can't read or search the forums.

No you're dumb, I'm not looking for a -----ing explanation.

Posted

Energy is not a problem when you have 150 limit. I don't even...

Posted (edited)

What are you going on about? No one said I was waiting. I was just placing my bets.

What are you going on about? If you feel like anyone cares about your opinion then I can feel ok commenting on your opinion.  It's just killing time while I'm riding my raft in game, you know the one that's not F2P

Edited by Aliantha

Posted

there is ways to improve energy regen, you're lazy.
nobody forces you to play.

bye
-Sizer

1 person likes this

Posted

As long as when it goes F2P they don't get the benefits we get for paying up front then I don't really care.

Posted

I'm gonna add.
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT 

how old are you , 9 or something ?

Posted

Grinds endlessly to get ahead. Complains that he used all his energy. Demands a "fix." Seems legit.

Posted

Grinds endlessly to get ahead. Complains that he used all his energy. Demands a "fix." Seems legit.

It actually does seem like a legit complaint.  But, I don't expect a ----- to understand people with valid complaints.