• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

paid 50$ for what??

53 posts in this topic

Posted

This is ridiculous, I was going to pre order this game a few days ago, till I read on the forums how much of a nightmare it was well as of a couple days ago the forums seemed to have chilled out, so I figure hey ill get the explorer pack and get in a day early or so on my days off from work...come to find out I missed the pre-order date now I've read alot of people saying "ya'll didnt look and see that the headstart changed blah blah blah" well let me tell you this it was common knowledge everyone knew about the headstart the devs made it obvious with the trav/explor/conq pack but when the devs take it out they don't do a very good job at making sure the customer knows what there getting into, (maybe put it in bold letters obvious so people know that the "pre-order" phase is over) now to me that shows utter disrespect to a customer forking over $$ for a game, basically "Cheating" us into giving them more $$ even if that's not what they are trying to do that is what it looks like. I'm still going to play the game yes i'm dissapointed mainly because the game I was looking forward to for so long Is having one of the worst launches I've ever seen in MMO history and that the Devs just seem to be a bunch of a monkeys f*cking a football, only worried about one thing and that is $$$$, I didnt expect the launch to go smooth as no mmorpg launches seem to but atleast get your website under control so people know what there getting into I mean damn... 50$$ to me is not a huge deal but to some people you could really be f*cking them..1 star customer service.... 

Posted

My eyes D:
Get a refund and use it to buy some English classes. 

8 people like this

Posted

Get rekt son.

If you really had read the forums a few days ago, you would have noticed preorders were done.

Posted (edited)

Maybe read before you throw money at the screen? 1 star client

Edited by Quetesh

Posted

Capt. Wall-o-text, no need to make a new thread. There are plenty of existing ones you can dry your tears on.

1 person likes this

Posted

"One of the worst launches"

Yeah....., NO.

1 person likes this

Posted

You get the extra character slot, the extra coupons, horse, flute and pet.

And an extra day to receive a lesson in learning to read something before purchasing. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

<-

Posted

another complaint thread from people who didn't look at what they were buying /sigh

1gDMvBo.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh look... another one of these. Another post by someone with no history on the forum saying the same thing that 500 other posts spammed this thread with claiming fraud for no reason with no proof.

I am shocked, shocked I say!

If you think it was a waste of your money to not have it for 2 days, by all means refund and move on.

Posted

Well you bought it thinking it would contain something it didn't say it contained. I agree it could maybe have been a bit more clear but in the end it's still on you.

Posted

your fault, didn't read, don't be mad bro.

Posted

You paid 50$ for the game you cannot play. This was a clever scheme, flawlessly executed by the scammers.

Posted

but you can play it..  in 2 days

Posted

Before I even bought the game a few weeks ago, I asked about preorders on the forums. It was the first thing I did. It's a shame that not everybody is responsible for their actions.

Posted

Well you bought it thinking it would contain something it didn't say it contained. I agree it could maybe have been a bit more clear but in the end it's still on you.

I agree its def on me, I'm still goin to play, as above posters mentioned I'm getting a few things for it but yes it could have been alot more clear... as for "wall o text" ye obviously this is a rant post and I paid 50$ so I deserve one 

1 person likes this

Posted

It does say it on the main page in big red letters next to the order button, and says nowhere about a head start.

Posted

Researching doesn't hurt once in a while...

Posted

It does say it on the main page in big red letters next to the order button, and says nowhere about a head start.

How about adding that BEFORE people buy it and expect to be playing today.

Posted

(maybe put it in bold letters obvious so people know that the "pre-order" phase is over)

You mean like the news posts on the main page?

Posted

Didn't realize I had to get out my black desert online consumer buyer beware guide before purchasing... trust me lesson learned I've pre-ordered alot of games you can call me stupid but the fact that hundreds of other people got blackballed I'd say they could have done a bit more to atleast make it look like they give a f*ck about customer service...

Posted (edited)

tl;dr

Answering your question: you paid $50 to play the game for thousands of hours, didn't you? All these goddaum kids crying about 2 days... I'm already sad how pathetic the community is (will be).

Edited by eazypeezy

Posted

I'm just surprised that it seems to be so common to spend money without being completely aware of what you're getting. On the main page of the website, directly under the Order button, you can find all the information you'd ever need on pre-orders and early access, when they start and end. You can find similar information that's been available for 1-2 months in the FAQ on the support page, accessible right at the top of the main page. It's all literally a few clicks away.

Sorry, but I just don't get it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well in all honesty the preorder page did say you could pre order until the game released. However I don't remember it saying you get the bonuses with it.

If you were actually looking forward to the game then you would/should have been following it. If you were following and did research like the excited player most of us are, you would have seen them state that you can no longer get the bonuses after a certain date. However I think I've seen people pre order before said date and still can't get the bonuses.

1 person likes this

Posted

i gettin w/o hugs !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0