• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

level 30 gathering advacement quest bugged or..?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm now 36 37 31 in gathering,processing and alchemy. Cannot take any of the l30 advancement quests. Am level 41 on the character itself. Either you need 50 or it's broken.

I am level 50.  Gathering 26, processing 30, cook 31 and Jeron won't give me the quest either.  The dark spirit clearly points to him but quest must be bugged.  Did a complete relog and still nothing.  Maybe level 30+ advancements not in game yet?

Posted

+1

Posted

I just attempted to visit the alchemist guy in Keplan...and yes I was scratching my head to find that he had no gathering advancement quest for me =\ Pretty irritating to be honest. I hope whatever the issue is they fix it ASAP.

Posted

Artisan cook with hungry pet? Really Harb :D

1 person likes this

Posted

still bugged... heh

Posted

Yeah still bugged, bummer I wanted some gather exp ;D

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like no lvl 30 profession quest works :/ 

Posted

It looks like the others in the thread are correct that you cannot pick these up with the yet to be added items linked to the quest.  Going to make a note about this and look for a resolution.

7 people like this

Posted

Same here.. Proff gather 1 and proff prossesing 5 cant get any of lvl 30 quests.

Posted

Same here.. Proff gather 1 and proff prossesing 5 cant get any of lvl 30 quests.

Cooking, gathering and processing for me, cant get any of them. Lvl 30+ ones work fine tho.

Posted

Yes same here, hope this gets solved fast 

Posted

i have seen sturdy plywood on auction that can be crafted after you are finished with lvl 30 quests but maybe it is a result of a mobs drop. i hope so at least....

Posted

Cooking, gathering and processing for me, cant get any of them. Lvl 30+ ones work fine tho.

I cant get any of the lv 35 advancement quests either or are you talking about the in between quests like http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3520/135/ ?

i have seen sturdy plywood on auction that can be crafted after you are finished with lvl 30 quests but maybe it is a result of a mobs drop. i hope so at least....

The quest for making this is not one of the affected lv 30 quests and is in the game atm. 

Posted

heya just a newbie here but i saw this topic in other section of forum maybe that's some help

Posted

I cant get any of the lv 35 advancement quests either or are you talking about the in between quests like http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3520/135/ ?

The quest for making this is not one of the affected lv 30 quests and is in the game atm. 

I am not sure now, I cannot find a way to check finished quests, but I think I did a lvl 35 cooking one. I may be mistaken though.

Posted

I am not sure now, I cannot find a way to check finished quests, but I think I did a lvl 35 cooking one. I may be mistaken though.

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3510/85/ <-advancement quest Gives the item for +16-20 blackstones 

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3510/102/ <-Regular cooking quest

The advancement ones at lv 34 seems to require to have already completed the lv 30 ones.

Seems after 30 they come at 34, 37, 40, 44, 47, 50 instead of every 5th level.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3510/85/ <-advancement quest Gives the item for +16-20 blackstones 

http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3510/102/ <-Regular cooking quest

The advancement ones at lv 34 seems to require to have already completed the lv 30 ones.

Seems after 30 they come at 34, 37, 40, 44, 47, 50 instead of every 5th level.

Hmm I will go check that one soon I log. I really dont understand why they messed up those quests so much >:(

Posted

Probably just want to stop people from gearing up to high to fast. So they took out all black crystal shards and all quests that gives them. Same as we cant get weapons to yellow grade atm, just want to keep people back until Mediah I guess.

Posted

Probably just want to stop people from gearing up to high to fast. So they took out all black crystal shards and all quests that gives them. Same as we cant get weapons to yellow grade atm, just want to keep people back until Mediah I guess.

Then they are only stopping crafters from "gearing up too fast" since grinders dont seem to have a problem getting +15 announcements all over my screen every 2 minutes. Besides they could have just taken out the reward and not xp since getting that precious exp takes a lot of time and effort. Though some have "somehow" gotten to multiple professionals 9 in matter of few days, dominated the market and made a fortune, which none seems to care about either 9_9

Posted

bump

Posted

bump

Don't 'bump', Jouska responded.  You're in 'wait and see if there is a resolution', not 'bump for visibility' mode.  Given the specific quest rewards provided for the level 30 advancement quests, we likely won't see them enabled until Mediah content, which is coming 'Very Soon™' ---- source: CM_Jouska during the recent Q/A.

Posted

It looks like the others in the thread are correct that you cannot pick these up with the yet to be added items linked to the quest.  Going to make a note about this and look for a resolution.

Glad to hear your on it, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Great game by the way .. i love the afk stuff :)!

Posted (edited)

*QQ moment*

Well, just tried to do at least the lv 30 alchemy quest from the black spirit, now mediah is there, but still no quest from the npc :'(

*QQ moment off*

edit : same for processing lv 30.

Edited by Blackcrow
1 person likes this

Posted

same was hoping the quest would be available - but sadly no