• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

level 30 gathering advacement quest bugged or..?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah im pretty bent about this... moved all 10 of my characters to start these advancements quests and they're disabled again for no reason? You know this was definitely intentional but why. If t hey bring the quests back and lower the rewards... ohh man lol.

Posted

All my guildies and me with the same problem.

Professional 5 now and we cant acces to advanced heating quest, so we cant produce pure iron crystals for cannons... Node wars here so it is important, hope they fix it soon.

Posted

I just hit Artisan 1 in processing and cant get advance 40.. stupid black spirit keeps telling me to do my level 30 one.. which i have completed :( so i guess its broken

Posted (edited)

All my guildies and me with the same problem.

Professional 5 now and we cant acces to advanced heating quest, so we cant produce pure iron crystals for cannons... Node wars here so it is important, hope they fix it soon.

Dude, from what I gather the heating quest is a standalone quest that needs to be picked up in Keplan from a guy next to the blacksmith

Edited by Rohgahr
added comment to the quote by accident

Posted

This seems to be bugged again following yesterdays (17/06/16) patch, the black spirit points me to the lvl 30 advancement npc's even though I have done those quests and was on the lvl 34/37 advancement quests. Before the patch hit I had the lvl 37 cooking advancement quest in my journal, then after the patch it was gone, and I can't get it again the black spirit is just sending me to the lvl 30 quest giver but I have already completed this quest before the latest patch.

Same for anyone else?

I have the same!! fcksake....

BDO is a nice game BUT ALL THESE BUGGS MADE ME MAD....

first my dailys that are broke then my gathering quest that are broke... what now u gonna break daum?? srsly make this fcking INMPORTANT THING..

i just want to play this damm game... *sigh* 

Posted

Dude, from what I gather the heating quest is a standalone quest that needs to be picked up in Keplan from a guy next to the blacksmith

Yeah, with lvl30 guide missions deleted you must go and search NPC by yourself when you reach the right level.

We have not the spirit notice and no autoroute now but still can be done.

Posted (edited)

I have the same!! fcksake....

BDO is a nice game BUT ALL THESE BUGGS MADE ME MAD....

first my dailys that are broke then my gathering quest that are broke... what now u gonna break daum?? srsly make this fcking INMPORTANT THING..

i just want to play this damm game... *sigh* 

have to be patient is only a beta ... ohh ...mmmm... wait O.o

Edited by anarres
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The NPC to do that Questline is in Keplan behind the Blacksmith in the Blacksmith Shop.

It is a normal NPC, and only if you have Processing Professional 5 and Gathering Professional 1  he will speak to you and start that Questline.

Edited by Zeg Zeguso

Posted

Yeah, with lvl30 guide missions deleted you must go and search NPC by yourself when you reach the right level.

We have not the spirit notice and no autoroute now but still can be done.

Nope.

The 2 quests I was part way through completing when the update happened got deleted from my log and they are not available from NPC.

Couldn't access alchemy lvl 40 one either from the NPC.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope.

The 2 quests I was part way through completing when the update happened got deleted from my log and they are not available from NPC.

Couldn't access alchemy lvl 40 one either from the NPC.

i tyed to find that alchemy/cooking/gathering/proccessing quest everywhere over the map. but no NPC having a quest. and black spirit keeps telling me level 30 quest what i've done :S... hopefully daum fix this fast asap.....

Posted

Quest back in and working.

They resumed with the progress I already had on the quests.

Posted

Quest back in and working.

They resumed with the progress I already had on the quests.

me too i finally finished, got rewarded but now black spirit is mute and if i go to npc of the higher lev quest had nothing...i had checked also my levels here http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2016/06/01/new-life-skill-quests-list/

and i'm far above...anyone got solutions?

Posted

me too i finally finished, got rewarded but now black spirit is mute and if i go to npc of the higher lev quest had nothing...i had checked also my levels here http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2016/06/01/new-life-skill-quests-list/

Which of the quests are you having trouble getting?

Posted

Which of the quests are you having trouble getting?

EDIT : idk what happened but i rechecked same npc that didn't gave me the new quest and now magically appeared...was this

[Gathering Advancement Lv. 47] A Pickaxe that Lays Gold

SarehGathering > Artisan 6

Finished quest: [Gathering Advancement Lv44]

Level: > 46

i didnt check the other quests yet but i think now probably are working

Gold Ore x70Recover 5 Energy, Production EXP (1098900), Sharp Black Crystal Shard x