• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to game

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

Wanted to say hello to the community.  Just bought the game (well me and my wife did :) )

We are older gamers and looking for a guild that is very relaxed and chilled out.   We are experienced players in many genres of gaming and will research most of what we need to find out (part of the fun)

If anyone knows of a good guild that would be suitable let us know please.

Take care and see y'all in game

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to the community, I'm new as well and eager for the release. Maybe we could add each other in game so that we may enjoy running through this vast world together. I have no access to any guilds at the moment but would enjoy joining one with yah whenever I get access to this game on the 4th ;)

Posted

What server are you playing on? There is a guild recruitment forum, but you might have better luck just playing with people in game and joining up with them. I'm on Orwen and the small guild we have is going to be focusing broadly, but lots of us are into Crafting / Trading. 

All about finding like minded individuals! Good luck!

Posted

Hi,

Wanted to say hello to the community.  Just bought the game (well me and my wife did :) )

We are older gamers and looking for a guild that is very relaxed and chilled out.   We are experienced players in many genres of gaming and will research most of what we need to find out (part of the fun)

Hello there and welcome! Good luck finding a guild that suits you. Seems like there are a few good ones in the guild section.

Welcome to the community, I'm new as well and eager for the release. Maybe we could add each other in game so that we may enjoy running through this vast world together. I have no access to any guilds at the moment but would enjoy joining one with yah whenever I get access to this game on the 4th ;)

Definitely sharing your eagerness but why do you have to wait till the 4th? 

Posted

Waiting on a new computer which ships in on the 4th, the current one I have is great for surfing forums but horrible for MMO's bahahahah.

Posted

Waiting on a new computer which ships in on the 4th, the current one I have is great for surfing forums but horrible for MMO's bahahahah.

lol, makes sense then man. I hope your new rig is everything you need it to be.

Posted

/wave Hey and welcome,i find my home in most every online game i play with http://www.mognation.enjin.com/ a multi gaming guild with talons all over as well as various charity and health drives,the people are pretty fun and relaxed.

Give us a look over,its a great home for mature non drama types!

hopefully see you all ingame

Posted

Hi,

I don't plan to join any Guild initially myself but there is a forum section that pertains to Guilds. Also check the RP section if you prefer less pvp because normally their focus is not upon that and there are some interesting Guilds advertising there too.

Posted

Welcome I wish you and your wife! I left you a pm! Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Posted

Welcome! ;)

Posted

Welcome, I hope you guys enjoy your time!
Let us know how you like the game so far :)

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm in a guild called the old timers guild.. http://www.oldtimersguild.com . It's a great guild with older people in it.. Couples etc..  It's a casual friendly guild..  You'd have to apply on the website.. The guild can be used for all sorts of different mmos..  Lots of people playing BDO right now.. Only down side would be you may have to wait around 30 days for our recruitment to open up to new members.. But it may be just what you are looking for.. Check us out :)

You can still apply and get put into the recruitment process

Edited by Wembley

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0