• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

646 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

cooltext153979022361399_zps6idw9tfc.png
☙ ————————————— ❧

Oath is a community of gamers that aren't restricted to identity.

Our main goal is to unite a wide array of gamers, spanning from softcore to hardcore to create a welcoming community with open interaction and communication. We strive to make your gaming experience a warmer place.

Oath is loyal to the bone; our members are our lifeblood. We dedicate our time to make each individual member feel welcome to a professional environment while keeping the atmosphere friendly and open.

There is no restriction to playstyle within Oath; whether you want to focus on PvE (Player versus Environment) or PvP (Player versus Player) is completely up to you. We will have sections in the guild focused on both sides of the combat scene, so you can easily find other players who are looking for the same objectives as you.

We are ambitious and are ready to make our name widely known and prestigious. Our goal in BDO is to create one of the best guilds for the community to see.

☙ ————————————— ❧

Edited by Delve
20 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153980835936778_zpskopb2bzs.png
☙ ————————————— ❧

Failure to follow the rules may result to warning, ineligibility to partake in events, and in the worst case, removal from the community.

Trolling and griefing other players should be kept to a moderate and acceptable level.
It's fine if you are merely joking around, but if the other person becomes annoyed or offended, that's your cue to stop.

No spamming. There will be a three strike policy involving this matter. If spamming continues,
the offender will be removed from the guild.

Advertising of the guild is prohibited unless with the consent of guild officers or leaders.

Do NOT provoke other guilds, allies, or enemies without the privacy of the hearers.

Purposeful assault of friendly guild member or allied guild branch members is intolerable.

There will be zero tolerance for hackers. Hacking in any form will be reported to the GMs (Game Moderators).

Tasks given out during organized events by leaders should be carried out dutifully.

☙ ————————————— ❧

Edited by Delve
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153980799629044_zps4yvnvf9t.png
☙ ————————————— ❧
Mature - Understanding of when to take a joke
and when to not turn something serious into one.

Active - Able to login once a week and participate
in organized events. Message leaders if you are going to be
gone for a specific reason.

☙ ————————————— ❧

Edited by Delve
17 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153980856738078_zpsrr2vtjan.png

☙ ————————————— ❧

Sign up through the website by clicking HERE.
Leave a message bellow to notify us you've signed up
and our officers will give you the "stamp" of approval!

Oath is open to a "mature" audience.
If you would like to become part of the team (Officer, Leader..), click
HERE.

TS3 Server IP: talk.oath-guild.org (Disabled)
Discord: www.discord.gg/0bPv7BmH9Xdug1KR

☙ ————————————— ❧

Edited by Delve
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153981252158671_zpsn3uwqfis.png

Players here have yet to be approved for varied reasons and will require an interview before acceptance.

Edited by Delve
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153991114402779_zpsyaxkdhwc.png

wip_zps56hwvmeg.png

Edited by Delve
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153991014806629_zpsff4p0alb.png

Edited by Delve
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153981105879374_zpsxchlhsy5.png
Sworn; Golden Age: 3/17 - 5/17

Hatred & Sworn merge: 3/17 - 3/19

Black Desert Official Event gathering - N/A

Edited by Delve
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153981131750974_zpssbqaulqz.png

c_2_zpsht3afwzy.png 
Inactive - ???

c_1_zpsbkrlmads.png
Inactive - ???

Edited by Delve
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153991699502953_zpsid9hgufo.png

output_wSO6vQ_zpshquneprm.gif

Edited by Delve
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153992381736727_zpsnqtveiy2.png

*Uploaded after official release.

Edited by Delve

Posted (edited)

cooltext153998702197154_zpsxbdkmnvm.png
More social instances are being added

Memberlist being updated

New calendar to site 

Guide in progress

Structure charter being made

Player database almost ready

Oath hosted server section

New thread layout 

Edited by Delve
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

cooltext153981320012580_zpskv0uqkce.png
Leader: 
Delve

Officer: 
Rhodes¹

*Members: 
6sense, Akatsuki, AkoAsuko, Alarikun, Albane, Alberich, Aloriana, Amon, Aogami, Apostrophe, apsaaan, Archer Yuuki, Ashrala, Asumi, Ayoka, BabyBlue, Bayzul, BeastlyBruh, Beriggs, Blitz, BloodKiln, Bongo, Ceekur, CellularTheory, Cheeseboy, Chrissy, Condor, Csant, Curtixman, CyanNyaa, DCNitron, DaddioDizzy, Dallas, Davidofnowhere, Dilemma, Dokean, Drakmar, E'vandiel, Edgewood, Erlando, Erris, Erros, Evolcraft, Exotica, FallenClocks, Faulty Buttons, Fenris Wolf, Fiare, Finalr, Flameful, Fluffy_Hippo, G4M3R, Ginjer, Glucose, Grelva, GuardianOfTyria, Hada, Halcyon, Havoc, HeyBingsu, HuwagItay, Incan, Indie, Infernum, Infirmatur, Innos, Jadiana, Jaei, JakeDragonz, Jakyocaw, JohnnyBravo, Johnnysung, Jonathan, Jwill, JxOne, KEVQN, Kaella, Kakuri, Karlie, Katalyst, Keane, Kixxifam, KnightSirWill, KtheZ, Kuma, Kyli, Lasteran, Lavitz, LegionX, Legionidas, Leonardo, LilFlashy, LilKat, LittleFinger, Lollikitty, Luna079, Lurk, Lyonking, Madmanme, Maize, Masahiro, MasterGodren, Meep, Mercy, Metalogue, Mimiji, Miseror, Mr Sinclair, MukMuk, Mulrin, MxnPride, MysticBella, Mystra, NeonKitten, Neville Longbottom, Nguyen, Ken, Niari15, Nikky43, Nimbus, Nina, Oborius, OddManOfTheEast, Opi, Ostrava, OverSkill, Penda, Penndragonn, PonchoBandit, Pureblublood, Q, RandomOne, Realix, Receane, Recurve, Renraga, Rhodes, Rhythmless, Ritz, Rivival, Royal Atlas, Rozzenlot, RunicRD, Ruvy, STAHP, Sablemyst, Sabo, Saffishie, Sarren, Sechoki, Shirk, Shivago, Shotwell, Shoujo, Siferra84, SilentFox, SirAxios, Sirius_Black, Solja, Sorento, Sota, Spanky, Stitch, Storm_Dragon, Straightjacket, Talshar, Technologic, Tempus, Terezi, Terrican, TheRedDread, TheVandalist, Thelwyn, Tiraelina, Triq, TwistedCarnage, Two, Unhilda, Vampiress, Verity, Vod, Void, Volomon, Wheatly, Wrath, Yann, Zantom, ZeT_Kc, Zinoda, batsworship, belgerion, callmewillypoo, doggy45, drizztdourden_, drugfreemidget, duecedutchy, eXude, element388, ghostchips, glajie, iiTap, jayjay, jsvisi, lask, megachrisfan, mifoe, nightmares, sakarifoxx, xpiros

*If you provide a forum name you will be presented on the member list

Edited by Delve
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Saved for later edits. (1)

Edited by Delve

Posted (edited)

Saved for later edits. (2)

Edited by Delve

Posted (edited)

Saved for later edits. (3)

Edited by Delve

Posted (edited)

Final updates and changes will be made today before the start of CBT 1. 

Players will be able to sign up via website ahead of time and change their information if needed.

If you need to contact me for whatever reason, please do so at the following email: Delve@oath-guild.org

Edited by Delve

Posted

Hello, everyone, and welcome to Oath! I'm Pathosis, and I'll be your forum moderator!
Just as with any of us in Oath, I'm not some superior deserving of any extra respect or favours. The same rules, restrictions and expectations that apply to you apply to me as well. Only be as respectful to me as you would the next member, and we'll be fine! 

Pathosis, Oath Forum Moderator

2 people like this

Posted

Soar, reporting in.

I will be assisting Delve and contributing to advertisement of the guild.
Glad to be part of this amazing community of incredible people.

Viva la Oath!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Perfect, haven't seen something unique like this in a while. Leadership is on point and the whole thread is setup to present.

From what I see, the website is custom designed and also great.

*Edit* Just amazing, great environment, great people, great leader.

Edited by Chuck Norris

Posted (edited)

Perfect, haven't seen something unique like this in a while. Leadership is on point and the whole thread is setup to present.

From what I see, the website is custom designed and also great.

However, lacking in members probably due to how recent this is.

Glad to have you on board, Chuck. We are small in number right now but will give it our all to advance in BDO!

The website and thread post were both made by the competent Delve, with the help of Baltael we worded flavor into each section. Let's not forget our amazing Jason Rhodes who helped build the previous site and keep the community alive!

Edited by Soar

Posted (edited)

Word on the first contest!

Hosted by, William Ramos

Reward will be a conqueror package. To be eligible you must be part of Oath. 

Winner will be announced during the end of CBT 1. 

How to participate: Give an introduction on the thread, like it if you deem worthy. You will receive a point of activity for everything you do. 

Ineligible members to the contest are: Delve, Soar, Mark, Vanilla.

Edited by Soar
1 person likes this

Posted

I was gonna message yesterday to ask to join but I was shy. You guys seem super amazing and the leader was so kind and understanding when we chatted. Absolutely in love.

My name is Athena (I know)

I'm female, it's some kind of rare dlc or something. 

I sometimes stream and participated in a few tournaments for other games and I have two game titles. 

I was looking for something new and professional but still friendly. I had messaged the leader yesterday and we talked but being devious me I had tried to exploit him to see how sustained this establishment is but he just laughed and shrugged it off making me feel childish. 

From bottom to top, this is a incredible guild with incredible people. I would be honored if they let me in.

3 people like this

Posted

New player, just finishing my download.  Can't wait to sink my teeth into this game.  Will definitely follow this thread, as I am impressed by what I see already.  Oath might be the place for me.  I'll keep you in mind as I get my feet wet and consider where I'll call home.

-Havoc

2 people like this