• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

646 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"We've released details on our PvP branch in our Discord #discussion channel. If you would like to gain details or even see what the banner for the guild looks like, pop into the server.

Only members are visible to #discussion channel. If you haven't been switched to a member on the server it is because you haven't joined before. Please ping me through chat if this is the case (@Delve).

Members that are inactive or fail to join discord/contact me on the reason and duration of their inactivity maybe removed from the guild.

Memberlist will be updated with our next choice of 'member of the week'.

Stream overlay, page, and layout are still being workes on.

Thank you for your consideration."

-Delve

Edited by Soar
in Delve's words while he sleeps
4 people like this

Posted

So like. The "Oops! We're Sorry!" Email was so savage. Broke my heart a bit before I read it.

(Hello, everyone)

I just downloaded the CC tool, and spent about 2 hours on it instead of doing work. Who else is entering the "Beauty and the Beast" contest?

I'll be entering it too. Hopefully, I'll win at least 3rd place.. But if I don't, I still look forward to the participation rewards which is pretty cool.

4 people like this

Posted

So like. The "Oops! We're Sorry!" Email was so savage. Broke my heart a bit before I read it.

(Hello, everyone)

I just downloaded the CC tool, and spent about 2 hours on it instead of doing work. Who else is entering the "Beauty and the Beast" contest?

I don't think I am good enough with the tool yet to enter sadly. Maybe I will just randomly make something totally horrible though xD

4 people like this

Posted

Hey guys! I sent an application for the guild.I love how the website is layed out and its looks very proffesional.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't think I am good enough with the tool yet to enter sadly. Maybe I will just randomly make something totally horrible though xD

Same LOL. I spent an hour or two making tweaks and I was so proud when I finished. Then I showed it to my friend and he said it looked the same.........

tumblr_m0t2yeQm5p1r20r05o1_250.gif

So I decided to make a beast instead. 

5 people like this

Posted

Using this build for Beserker

2016-01-19_555060967.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

Hey guys! I sent an application for the guild.I love how the website is layed out and its looks very proffesional.

Oath_seal_of_acceptance_zpsa1hjsaxc.png

Thank you for your consideration!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the guild, @TwistedCarnage !

Glad to have you with us, @Fiare !

Thank you for choosing us, @Renraga !

Edited by Soar
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, I plan on getting plenty of practice by making all sorts of pretty toons for fun. I already made my main with my classic look, and it didn't turn out too bad.

I am scared to try making something ugly. D:

3 people like this

Posted

Sorry about the delays, we are nearing cap and kicking inactive members after sending a warning message.

Make sure to stay active by hoping into our Discord server or hitting me up with a message.

Changes to the front page containing the shoutbox.

New channels added to discord with a guide in progress.

TeamSpeak is getting a revamp to organize leader talk better.

A proper schedule is being constructed and will be posted on the thread and website.

3 people like this

Posted

Good looking guild here.  I will probably be in touch when game goes live.  Beta2 I will mostly just be getting use to the systems and not really doing any leveling.

I'm looking forward to contributing to a guilds economic well being.  Getting a good stream of money flowing in. 

5 people like this

Posted

My newest addition to the BDO family.

image.jpeg

3 people like this

Posted

These are the ones I have so far seeing how people are posting their own on here and many in the Discord #media section! 

2016-01-24_1002564536.thumb.JPG.cdc003c62016-01-24_1008741035.thumb.JPG.63cebe39
2016-01-23_922518609.thumb.JPG.1228f21892016-01-24_1001811760.thumb.JPG.127e4b57

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I might use this for my wizard, looks creepy.

2016-01-26_25328658.JPG

Warrior -

Keanu_Warr.thumb.JPG.0c085a28594d7f0d615

Edited by DCNitron
2 people like this

Posted

Is this guild still recruiting?  I put my app in quite a while ago and want to check before I move on to see anyone else still is.

Posted (edited)

Is this guild still recruiting?  I put my app in quite a while ago and want to check before I move on to see anyone else still is.

Have you checked your email? The guild leader is really busy with adding more content and spreading the guild. He's done so much in this week alone. He hasn't even updated the memberlist because of how much he is developing it. 

Super excited for this guild to be finalized.

Edited by White Dessert
2 people like this

Posted

Have you checked your email? The guild leader is really busy with adding more content and spreading the guild. He's done so much in this week alone. He hasn't even updated the memberlist because of how much he is developing it. 
Super excited for this guild to be finalized.

Ya it's been a few days, emailing me is about as good as calling me on the phone.  Was just wondering cause I think I read you guys were hitting a cap.

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome to the guild @Talshar , Scarbauis , @KtheZ , Terrican, Volomon, @megachrisfan !

We are currently working on the guild so the acceptance rate will slow down and yes, we are bordering a member cap. 

4 people like this

Posted

I am loving these character creations!  Guess I'll have to finally get around to doing mine.

I've had to step back from the hype a little bit just because the timeline for actually getting to play is far off, but I couldn't be more excited to hit the ground running with you guys when it FINALLY gets here!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Whoops, looks like we have a 404!

4-oh-what.thumb.jpg.445dca71a5d556bb58a9

A Twitch page is incoming next.

Again, thank you all for the support, it helps keep us motivated!

Been playing around with the database and we will have a way to
reward our most proud and loyal members with member profiles, 
 secret news updates, events, and giveaways!
Edited by Delve
8 people like this

Posted

Again, thank you all for the support-

Thank you for letting us in! I noticed that you've been busy and we've already reached cap. Atleast we can add more when the branches come out.

Super excited to see where this guild goes!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi all :)

3 people like this

Posted

Finally done with my tamer :) [after 5+ hours XD]

Will take a break and ready for CBT2 and Launch

nk-edit.thumb.png.ffe074bedb203dc9fe5ce2

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the guild @Jonathan , Jadiana , @jsvisi , @Siferra84 , @Mr Sinclair! 

We will be delaying the applications further as we remove/notify previous members to make room for newer applicant.

The member list has been updated and we added a Twitch page to the website although it is still being worked on.

Edited by Soar
2 people like this

Posted

Does this mean someone will be streaming guild events on Twitch? Because that would be awesome :)

2 people like this