• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

646 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome to the guild @Jonathan , Jadiana , @jsvisi , @Siferra84 , @Mr Sinclair! 

We will be delaying the applications further as we remove/notify previous members to make room for newer applicant.

The member list has been updated and we added a Twitch page to the website although it is still being worked on.

Thanks! Hope to see you all in cbt2

2 people like this

Posted

Does this mean someone will be streaming guild events on Twitch? Because that would be awesome :)

It does, however, Delve needs to get an upgrade on his mic. :(

We will also start a few more events sometime today. 

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-01-30_1480972739.thumb.JPG.03cdee332016-01-30_1492749074.thumb.JPG.0feeb401

Finally finished with my launch guy... can't wait for CBT2! And for plum, later down the line. Hopefully not too much later.

3 people like this

Posted

Hey,

Read everything in your post and sounds great. Would like to sign up^

Also, just started on KR, if anyone in the guild is playing there.

Thanks

3 people like this

Posted

Also, just started on KR, if anyone in the guild is playing there.

Thanks

Hey Blazer, you can add my character Gozu if you'd like. I just started as well, mostly to mess around with classes that aren't coming for a while.

2 people like this

Posted

Mail-letters sent out for this week, don't forget to keep active by diving into Discord. 

3 people like this

Posted

Just applied now, hopefully I will be using my witch Zurri to play my main.

I look forward to once it officially starts up when the game comes out!

a2278f51-50f0-4b97-ba93-6126655c26a2_zps832pzm3j.png

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thread and website will undergo a few changes today. Branch guild will be worked on and possibly released. 

Terribly sorry for the delay. I'll go over the accumulated application and send out emails accordingly today.

Thank you for your continued support. 

Edited by Delve
2 people like this

Posted

Are there any more slots for recruitment? I have a group of 3-4 and maybe 5 eventually that are interested.

2 people like this

Posted

Hey, -Would like to sign up^

Thanks

Are there any more slots for recruitment? I have a group of 3-4 and maybe 5 eventually that are interested.

We have 10 spots open and have yet to get the other branch up.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 person likes this

Posted

Applied earlier today, hope I get to join and be a part of this great guild.

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome to the guild @Jonathan , Jadiana , @jsvisi , @Siferra84 , @Mr Sinclair! 

We will be delaying the applications further as we remove/notify previous members to make room for newer applicant.

The member list has been updated and we added a Twitch page to the website although it is still being worked on.

Thanks ya'll I am looking forward to playing I am in CBT2.  I just finished making my first character looks just like my wife.... Beautiful!! 

2 people like this

Posted

I am considering this as one of the guilds to join for Black Desert with a few friends.  We all fit your criteria listed above, although I do have a couple questions, I've listed them below.  A little about us, there are 5 of us so far planning on playing with pretty solid regularity.  On launch I plan to play Warrior and Valk, possibly Zerker in that order.  The other members of our group plan to play wizard, sorc, and ranger 1 unknown ( I simply can't remember what they played in CBT 1.  We have all played CBT 1 and plan to partake in CBT 2.  We play other games together and some of us have known each other for a few years, some of us longer. We are all professionals in various fields and mature (meaning we know how to not be offensive and or impolite), but like to have fun and enjoy a bit of sarcastic humor.  We come from a variety of games from our backgrounds like Aion, Tera, Ark, D3, Rift, WS, GW2, EQLM and several more.  We are typically interested in raiding and a decent amount of pvp with the exception of my wife whom prefers to "kill people in the face" as she would put it.  As this game's "raiding" seems to be PVX-centric we are looking forward to a different kind of experience.  We are currently looking for a long term game to settle into and are hoping BDO will become that game.

1)    Advertising of the guild is prohibited unless with the consent of guild officers or leaders.

- 1 of the people looking to join is a streamer, should this be taken to mean that him streaming would be an issue for you all?  We have run into this issue before and it would be a point of contention.

2)   Tasks given out during organized events by leaders should be carried out dutifully.

-Should this statement be taken to mean that the guild's hierarchy is already established?  If so I would like to know a bit about that structure.

3) I noticed that you all play a few other games, how much priority are you all planning on putting on this game?

That should cover the questions, the thread so far seems very positive and I am sure the people I represent will be interested in having a chat once we have those answers.  

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Grumpleton

2 people like this

Posted

i would love to join if theirs still spots open...i'm an experienced mmo player and of course i love pvp :3 but would also love to be apart of the economy side of things :) i plan to be a wizard because come on who doesnt love wizard/mage in every game haha

2 people like this

Posted

I just finished making my first character looks just like my wife.... Beautiful!! 

You sir, are a genius. 

2 people like this

Posted

1)    Advertising of the guild is prohibited unless with the consent of guild officers or leaders.

- 1 of the people looking to join is a streamer, should this be taken to mean that him streaming would be an issue for you all?  We have run into this issue before and it would be a point of contention.

2)   Tasks given out during organized events by leaders should be carried out dutifully.

-Should this statement be taken to mean that the guild's hierarchy is already established?  If so I would like to know a bit about that structure.

3) I noticed that you all play a few other games, how much priority are you all planning on putting on this game?

Grumpleton

1) We have no issues with streamers but we do have a policy for streaming during GvG or other sensitive moments, since it would provide an advantage to other guilds. If the streamer outside the guild is wanting to represent Oath during a stream they may contact Delve, if a member wants to advertise Oath in Twitch we have a variety of ways to help the streamer through custom overlays and badges of the members choice. 

Advertisement of Oath in a game not officiated by an officer or leader of Oath will result in removal from guild and an IP block to the website and Oath game servers. 

2) Delve will publish the hierarchy, possibly, at a later date as we near CBT 2. He also intends to change/add more information into the about section with the publishing of our Branch guild. The same goes for how we will approach GvG and tactics. I am obliged to tell you we will not be a "zerg" guild and it goes without saying that we have the basic structure of Leader, Officer, Member before additives in-between. 

3) In Delve's words, "I have high hopes for this game and believe I'll be spending all the time I can spare on here."

This game is high priority for the guild and will be the center of all organization. We do plan to add another high priority game during 2017. Our other priority games for 2016 are still being decided. One of our leaders (Spiral) may possibly make a establishment in Tree of Savior after proper permission from Delve and further understanding of the game mechanics. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1)    Advertising of the guild is prohibited unless with the consent of guild officers or leaders.

I was wondering about the streaming situation as well. I friend of mine suggested that I start streaming BDO when it releases, which I can do, but what about streaming guild events? Or streaming while we're on Discord voice chat in game?

As for game priority, I plan on switching over from GW2 / ESO. Been playing both games since launch, and I'm looking for something new - so planning on dropping both if BDO is as good as it looks :) I'll play at least a few hours a day.

Edited by DCNitron
3 people like this

Posted

1) We have no issues with streamers but we do have a policy for streaming during GvG or other sensitive moments, since it would provide an advantage to other guilds. If the streamer outside the guild is wanting to represent Oath during a stream they may contact Delve, if a member wants to advertise Oath in Twitch we have a variety of ways to help the streamer through custom overlays and badges of the members choice. 

Advertisement of Oath in a game not officiated by an officer or leader of Oath will result in removal from guild and an IP block to the website and Oath game servers. 

2) Delve will publish the hierarchy, possibly, at a later date as we near CBT 2. He also intends to change/add more information into the about section with the publishing of our Branch guild. The same goes for how we will approach GvG and tactics. I am obliged to tell you we will not be a "zerg" guild and it goes without saying that we have the basic structure of Leader, Officer, Member before additives in-between. 

3) In Delve's words, "I have high hopes for this game and believe I'll be spending all the time I can spare on here."

This game is high priority for the guild and will be the center of all organization. We do plan to add another high priority game during 2017. Our other priority games for 2016 are still being decided. One of our leaders (Spiral) may possibly make a establishment in Tree of Savior after proper permission from Delve and further understanding of the game mechanics. 

We appreciate the answers, and they seem completely understandable and not an issue, I'll have the others take a look to be sure and get back to you in a day(ish).

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Terribly sorry for the delay. 

Changes and new rules to officer applications will be applied today. If you are interested in becoming an officer, acceptance is strict and you must show your dedication and ability to assert yourself. 

Compendium for the guild will be made and added into the website for all members to view.

A guild novel for members to enjoy is being forged. Members wanting to add thier own character are free to contact me. Current number of works: 10. All of them will be weaved into one story and a possible Progressive Graphical Novel which will be shared on BDO forums. 

The next guild event will be another "Arts and Craft" orientated. Our fighting event will take place during CBT 2 and we will hold social hours during the start and end of CBT so members can familiarize with each other. 

Player database, as told earlier, will take time to release. Note the guild is nonprofit at the moment so we cannot get a third-party to host either. 

Applications will be viewed and approved 4 PM PST. 

Edited by Delve
2 people like this

Posted

I am so excited to meet up in CBT2 :)

1 person likes this

Posted

A recent issue with the email service is delaying us from sending email confirmation. 

If you are concerned if you got approved into the guild please enter our Discord server (link provided on the website) 
then message a leader.

We will try to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration. 

Posted

"Slight" changes to the Oath banner.

Posted (edited)

Hey, looking forward to the game release!  You guys seem like a cool bunch of people; however I'd like to withdraw from the clan. My best friend showed me this clan and let's just say that he's not a friend at all and I wouldn't want to be in a clan with him.

Sorry!

Edited by Renraga
1 person likes this

Posted

Heyo,

Just sent my application via the guild website!

2 people like this

Posted

I just sent my application today! I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll get one of the few last spots left!

2 people like this