• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[SE] Side Effect - | Hardcore PvP Oriented Guild | EDAN |

148 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

vh4ufs.jpg

Side Effect is now on Black Desert Online

- Original GW2 guild that has experienced hardcore raids in WvW/PvP. We specialized in open field fights and blob busting. We are transitioning over to Black Desert Online

- We are currently focusing on PvP/Siege Castles during our time in Black Desert Online

- Looking for PvP minded players, that can use Teamspeak 3, and be team oriented.

[SE] will be bringing 35+ players that has been together for almost 3 years.

We will officially launch in Edan as of March 3rd, 2016

Guild Website : http://sideeffect.guildlaunch.com/

Requirements: 

Be Active - Ability to Raid

Teamspeak 3

Line App for Smartphones

Motivated and Eager to Learn 

Edited by Prosecute
2 people like this

Posted

Awesome group of players just joined today, very knowledgeable. 

Can't to have the rest of the guild join up at launch ^^

3 people like this

Posted

Awesome group of players just joined today, very knowledgeable. 

Can't to have the rest of the guild join up at launch ^^

Welcome! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ayyy

Nice to see my old friend Prosecute finally ready to do some work

1 person likes this

Posted

Some more good times in guild speaking with knowledgeable veterans tonight. Tomorrow will just be the beginning

Posted

hm

Posted

hm

Hi Envy. Are you on Edan too?

Posted

Hi Envy. Are you on Edan too?

yeah

Posted

Pros put a profile picture 

looking like a scrub

Posted

Pros put a profile picture 

looking like a scrub

Don't need one. I look gud already

Posted

Don't need one. I look gud already

Shitter this is why no one likes you :/

Posted

Bump Bump Bump. SE is still recruiting. 

Posted (edited)

We have a good group of quick learners, a lot of us started playing together almost 8 years ago on my first MMO(korean p2w grindfest) and ran a successful guild there.

We have about 10 slots or so left and then we'll focus on building up our already existing members and get them up to speed on the game before we expand our slots again.

That said we are not requiring experience at this point but be willing to learn and be active.

If you PM me in game @TheRealDank and mention this forum post or pm me on here there's no level req(as I personally feel that if you are taking time to read a basic forum you will also be willing to take time and educate yourself on the game quickly), in game though we are sticking to level 40-45+, voice comm use is a plus and may become mandatory soon once our plans take off. 

Edited by Dank

Posted

Bump Bump Bump. SE is still recruiting. 

Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in... Good to see you again. 

Posted

Hello Bllades, good times on GW2. New adventures in BDO now. 

Posted

Hello Bllades, good times on GW2. New adventures in BDO now. 

wow u so efamous 

y u no recruit more GURLS tho

Posted

wow u so efamous 

y u no recruit more GURLS tho

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely interested in joining. Purchased the game today and will be starting tonight. I have played WoW since vanilla and have mainly focused on pvp the entire time. I also played a decent amount of GW2.

Let me know! Thanks, 

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Adele you need help though, you need your own girl army to fight off all the thirsty dudes in guild Q>Q

(jk we're not thirsty I promis....)

BTW I hope you hit 50 today :)

Definitely interested in joining. Purchased the game today and will be starting tonight. I have played WoW since vanilla and have mainly focused on pvp the entire time. I also played a decent amount of GW2.

Let me know! Thanks, 

Drop your contact info here or PM me in game, we hang around in calpheon channel 2 for the most part(Envy guild come find us ;) ) We'll get to chat with you for a bit but you sound like a good fit considering a lot of the people here played gw2 (never really played myself but it looked fun) 

again my name IG is TheRealDank 

Edited by Dank

Posted (edited)

Prosecute holy shit man, if i could transfer I would, only guild after thomas[ing] left i wanted to play with, I'll make my alt over there.

Edited by Hyonam

Posted (edited)

Wrecked shit in our first real GvG yesterday vs <Yomi> sad to see we're already being callled a zerg, but really we're just getting our organization with multiple groups down. 

We're hoping to see how we will make it work with a full 100 man roster (and possibly more than that in the future 9_9) join us today boiz and gurls. Recruitment isn't strict atm but definitely will become more selective as we get more to work with and start molding into what we really want. 

Edit: Thanks to Yomi for starting this war we all had a lot of fun and hope for more in the future :P

-----------------------------

I am currently not online due to maintenance last night logging me off and me being at work atm. 

I am responding to all the mail messages sent to me here though, til I get online once I'm home from work. 

In the meantime you can also add me to friends list, my family name is Overpowered and pm any member/officer or our GM Prosecute.

Edited by Dank

Posted

Oh snaps! You guys sound like a cool group. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Posted

Oh snaps! You guys sound like a cool group. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Thanks ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi

Posted

Hi

no

Prosecute holy shit man, if i could transfer I would, only guild after thomas[ing] left i wanted to play with, I'll make my alt over there.

It's been a while, you disappeared off GW!