• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[SE] Side Effect - | Hardcore PvP Oriented Guild | EDAN |

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Win some, lose some. A group of us got -----ed up yesterday, first time fighting GK tho, score will be posted later if you're interested. We arent embarassed to post our losses sometimes

Any scoreboards against Gatekeeper/Gravity/HOSTILE/MangoBay/Honor?

Posted

It's cool. I was just curious to how you guys stood up because I've seen you guys beat a lot of good Guilds and wondered how you guys did against the "best."

Posted

It's cool. I was just curious to how you guys stood up because I've seen you guys beat a lot of good Guilds and wondered how you guys did against the "best."

There's definitely room for improvement when it comes to fighting older BDO guilds, but that applies to anybody. 

What we've had an advantage on for most of our time here is the fact that we're all quick to pvp on the first given chance and we were able to amass quickly depending on the situation. Lately tho it seems peoples interest in the game has been waning and becoming less and less active, I think that's the case with guilds all across the board tho. That said we're always recruiting and trimming our roster just to keep consistently active grp

There's definitely room for improvement when it comes to fighting older BDO guilds, but that applies to anybody. 

What we've had an advantage on for most of our time here is the fact that we're all quick to pvp on the first given chance and we were able to amass quickly depending on the situation. Lately tho it seems peoples interest in the game has been waning and becoming less and less active, I think that's the case with guilds all across the board tho. That said we're always recruiting and trimming our roster just to keep consistently active grp

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted (edited)

The best alliance is still seeking guilds to form the best alliance yet

U P D A T E: due to no more exp being lost anymore the alliance has disbanded and we are now taking half their members while half of ours are joining our ex-allies' guilds.

years of memories and bonds have been broken, we ask for sensitivity in our time of grief.

Edited by Dank

Posted

do you have hot grills?

Posted

do you have hot grills?

we got a lot I think we just got our 3rd? we're an equal opportunity guilder though and don't require members to provide information in regards to their sex, race, or relation. 

so to answer your question I can't give you a definite answer. 

I tend to get distracted by hot grills tho qq

Posted

Prosecute you noob, go back to GW2. Hats will greet you with open arms.

Posted

I've seen your guild but usually your scores consist of number-padding and late night ganking (then run and switch channels) by just a few of your members for these "wins".  In straight even fights you usually lose or run or play in between safe zones like Kusha, Tarif as your favorite spots.  Between the safe spot fights your wizards kill mobs or get hit by them to generate as much black spirit as possible and run in for an ultimate, then run away again, press the print screen button if any lucky kills came up and call it a victory.

I dunno.  Overall you have some nice people but there's a huge amount of bullshit that I see here. Its good though at least you guys can fake it until node wars and sieges, right? By then your best members will realize that SE isn't ever really gonna do shit and you'll become a feeder guild for those that can. Sad, but that's just how this game is built.

Posted

UMADBRO

Posted (edited)

I've seen your guild but usually your scores consist of number-padding and late night ganking (then run and switch channels) by just a few of your members for these "wins".  In straight even fights you usually lose or run or play in between safe zones like Kusha, Tarif as your favorite spots.  Between the safe spot fights your wizards kill mobs or get hit by them to generate as much black spirit as possible and run in for an ultimate, then run away again, press the print screen button if any lucky kills came up and call it a victory.

I dunno.  Overall you have some nice people but there's a huge amount of bullshit that I see here. Its good though at least you guys can fake it until node wars and sieges, right? By then your best members will realize that SE isn't ever really gonna do shit and you'll become a feeder guild for those that can. Sad, but that's just how this game is built.

and who are you? You hide behind an alt account shit talking everybody but won't actually reveal yourself, I hope you know that people tend to disregard comments from anonymous posters such as yourself, but I"ll bite. 

The fact that I know who you are or what guild you're affiliated with shows how often we DON'T do this, first off I am the only one in guild crazy about generating black jizz to use for ults to initiate in wars, I won't lie that's my shit, funny how most guilds can't even coordinate enough to pass the black jizz around. And guess what else? The only time I've ever safe zone hugged and only ran out to ult was when we had a bored 3 man one night and wanted to farm some incog (marvel) and what a surprise, Thinker kept -----ing when he got murdered by me, every. Single. Time. ask him how many horses he had to repair, so going off assumptions you're either salty Thinker or you're an affiliate. Either way same shit. 

Points are points no matter, they dont do shit, but oh well if I'm bored one night and decide I want to farm some incog solo am I going to feel bad cause some alt account decided to call out my guerilla tactics on the forum? Lmao

i hit the print screen button a lot, cause I get a lot if kills, period. Again who are you? You might be able to get some recognition too, friend. 

And sir who are we going to feed during sieges when we're already fed in wars NOW? There isn't even enough powerhouse guilds on Edan for each one of the castles, who is going to be there for us to feed? Logic mutha-----a do u spekk it? Stop the hyperboles and the doomsday scenarios, we play the game to do work, and work I have done on any and every mmo I've played. BDO is no different

Edit: I understand this post is respekk and love disguised as whatever it was you posted and I may have came off a little hostile so for that I apologize I'm just hungry :( thank you for your interest though, friend. =)

Edited by Dank

Posted

and who are you? You hide behind an alt account shit talking everybody but won't actually reveal yourself, I hope you know that people tend to disregard comments from anonymous posters such as yourself, but I"ll bite. 

I mean lets be real dude. You bit because what I said holds a lot of truth, so much so that you felt you needed to write a novel to explain your guild's actions.  All good though, I'm sure you're here for damage control as much as PR spin.  Good luck in finding the right members for your guild tag.

The fact that I know who you are or what guild you're affiliated with shows how often we DON'T do this, first off I am the only one in guild crazy about generating black jizz to use for ults to initiate in wars, I won't lie that's my shit, funny how most guilds can't even coordinate enough to pass the black jizz around. And guess what else? The only time I've ever safe zone hugged and only ran out to ult was when we had a bored 3 man one night and wanted to farm some incog (marvel) and what a surprise, Thinker kept -----ing when he got murdered by me, every. Single. Time. ask him how many horses he had to repair, so going off assumptions you're either salty Thinker or you're an affiliate. Either way same shit. 

Points are points no matter, they dont do shit, but oh well if I'm bored one night and decide I want to farm some incog solo am I going to feel bad cause some alt account decided to call out my guerilla tactics on the forum? Lmao

i hit the print screen button a lot, cause I get a lot if kills, period. Again who are you? You might be able to get some recognition too, friend. 

And sir who are we going to feed during sieges when we're already fed in wars NOW? There isn't even enough powerhouse guilds on Edan for each one of the castles, who is going to be there for us to feed? Logic mutha-----a do u spekk it? Stop the hyperboles and the doomsday scenarios, we play the game to do work, and work I have done on any and every mmo I've played. BDO is no different

Edit: I understand this post is respekk and love disguised as whatever it was you posted and I may have came off a little hostile so for that I apologize I'm just hungry :( thank you for your interest though, friend. =)

PS - You mad bruh?

Posted

so no hot grills? :( 

Posted (edited)

this happened lastnight for GIGA. They hit our sausan late night group around 2 am.  When we got there to help. They have already gone. I came all the way to sausan from witches for nothing 

As far as sideeffect goes, they do have some core members that are good, but most of their member are either undergeared or inexperienced. 

Edited by Qzling
Spelling
1 person likes this

Posted

this happened lastnight for GIGA. They hit our sausan late night group around 2 am.  When we got there to help. They have already gone. I came all the way to sausan from witches for nothing 

As far as sideeffect goes, they do have some core members that are good, but most of their member are either undergeared or inexperienced. 

From what I know/bothered to care about, it was one member, and she is no longer with us as of yesterday. Learn to not get trolled by a lone person btw, this is the internet. 

so no hot grills? :( 

i'm here bb. 

I mean lets be real dude. You bit because what I said holds a lot of truth, so much so that you felt you needed to write a novel to explain your guild's actions.  All good though, I'm sure you're here for damage control as much as PR spin.  Good luck in finding the right members for your guild tag.

PS - You mad bruh?

No I bit because I wanted to know who you were so I can guage whether your statements were even from a relevant person or not. Apparently though you're so afraid of explaining your own thoghts that  although covered by the anonymity of the internet, you had to create a second account just to express those emotions. 

in regards to me writing paragraphs or me slaughtering thinkers horse or me safe zone hugging that one time just to see how quick incogs hp dropped with a meteor or 2 along with everything else I do - well I do what I want in game or out cause I want to do it and yeah there's always some reason behind it so feel free to speculate like you already are.

Hint tho: Damage control means nothing to me, people come and go anyway and will continue to do so just based off what they see in game, at least we haven't gotten obsorbed. 

Marvel made a desperate decision and I can't blame em for what they were forced to deal with. 

Posted

lol yup.  They pad #'s almost as bad as Redface lol. Shit tier guilds.

Posted

I fought a few Witches/Wizzards in the Arena with my Ranger... they were all terrible.

lol yup.  They pad #'s almost as bad as Redface lol. Shit tier guilds.

To be honest, Redface can't really do shit with 30 dudes so i don't blame them for ganking people. SideEffect, Manup and co. however have the numbers and yet all they do is the same shit to pad their scores.

I think we have a war sitting at 800 to 650 with 300 SideEffect kills comming from camping our home channel and ganking our guys.

Posted

They're like that since GW2.

Prosecute, how's T-Slice doing? I never log into my Dewayra alt anymore >_>

Posted

Hello,

We are looking for PvP oriented folks who can be active (4+ Hours during NA primetime). 

Looking mainly for Zerkers, Rangers, Wiz/Witches. 

All other classes are considered. 

Posted

Still doing what we do with a lot more slots now available. 

PM my main (TheRealDank) or archer (Defecate) if interested

Posted

We do not pad #s, we but preach the word of Lord Lyco my friend.  Come, join us in salvation. 

https://i.gyazo.com/4f16f269f66ae3b7941d36b675ea157e.jpg

LMAO, you claim not to pad numbers but literally linked a pic from when you late night ganked... to pad numbers, cmon dude the irony is too strong

Posted

LMAO, you claim not to pad numbers but literally linked a pic from when you late night ganked... to pad numbers, cmon dude the irony is too strong

See what I did there.

Posted

Hello,

We are looking for PvP'ers, preferably Level 55 + with gear score of 280+ (w/ Acc offhand) 300 + w/ Ap/DP Offhand.

TS3 + Mic Required, active at least 4+ hours daily. 

Scumbags are welcomed.