• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[SE] Side Effect - | Hardcore PvP Oriented Guild | EDAN |

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Is salta here cause theres a lot of salt in this thread.

Posted

Is salta here cause theres a lot of salt in this thread.

try harder.

Posted

I've seen your guild but usually your scores consist of number-padding and late night ganking (then run and switch channels) by just a few of your members for these "wins".  In straight even fights you usually lose or run or play in between safe zones like Kusha, Tarif as your favorite spots.  Between the safe spot fights your wizards kill mobs or get hit by them to generate as much black spirit as possible and run in for an ultimate, then run away again, press the print screen button if any lucky kills came up and call it a victory.

I dunno.  Overall you have some nice people but there's a huge amount of bullshit that I see here. Its good though at least you guys can fake it until node wars and sieges, right? By then your best members will realize that SE isn't ever really gonna do shit and you'll become a feeder guild for those that can. Sad, but that's just how this game is built.

Seriously, who cares about number padding. Ganking people at night is fun, this is a game, get your ----- out of your ass. That's just the way your mentality is, you can't see shit past numbers.

this happened lastnight for GIGA. They hit our sausan late night group around 2 am.  When we got there to help. They have already gone. I came all the way to sausan from witches for nothing 

As far as sideeffect goes, they do have some core members that are good, but most of their member are either undergeared or inexperienced. 

Also happened for Marvel, Gatekeeper, Gravity, PRX, Hostile, Dreadnaught, Manup, hell, any guild with numbers, we've butt-----ed at night. Shit's a blast.

Posted

try harder.

You try pretty hard bro. 

Tryhard. 

Posted

Side Effect Tactic 101: Dank Scoring

dankscoring.png

Posted

Side Effect Tactic 101: Dank Scoring

dankscoring.png

that was a warrior vs witch one on ones, I aint worried lol. 

Give me a wiz tho :0 

i'll be home in a bit if u tryina set that up, why'd you make another acc tho dong?

You try pretty hard bro. 

Tryhard. 

ey thats cause I am hard doeee ;)

Posted

that was a warrior vs witch one on ones, I aint worried lol. 

Give me a wiz tho :0 

i'll be home in a bit if u tryina set that up, why'd you make another acc tho dong?

ey thats cause I am hard doeee ;)

i -----s with it

Posted

i -----s with it

no one hit me up tho ill be on for the next 3 days straight

Posted

no one hit me up tho ill be on for the next 3 days straight

my spies have reports that redface will be scooping up some more of your members

Posted (edited)

Guild leader is a douche, but plenty of skilled members. If you're looking for a guild that prioritizes fun rather than trying to look tough all the time, look elsewhere. 6/10

Edited by Edgelorde

Posted

Guild leader is a douche, but plenty of skilled members. If you're looking for a guild that prioritizes fun rather than trying to look tough all the time, look elsewhere. 6/10

accurate. 

my spies have reports that redface will be scooping up some more of your members

it aint me so we're good. Try as you may it wont happen, attempting to clone me with this fake acc and my IP is a good try tho, friend. We all know you're from RF. 

accurate. 

it aint me so we're good. Try as you may it wont happen, attempting to clone me with this fake acc and my IP is a good try tho, friend. We all know you're from RF. 

Posted

accurate. 

accurate. 

good guess but you're far from the truth 

Posted

Douche.................................... Pokemon?

Posted

Posted

kappa 

Posted (edited)

kappa 

thanks for the bump

Edited by Dank

Posted

Took a node, more to come. Now's the time to join if your guild's collapsing we have 30 slots that will only be filled with active members that can make it to every single siege/node war (With IRL shit permitting ofc) join up today tho, we been holding down pirates before it was the spot to be at, and we will consider under 56's on a case by case basis if you can show you can put in work. 

My IGN is TheRealDank. Fam name is Overpowered

Posted

Sounds too hardcore. I'm picturing a bunch of pimple faced white kids wearing their new eras with the sticker still on trying to act tough on TS.

Posted

Sounds too hardcore. I'm picturing a bunch of pimple faced white kids wearing their new eras with the sticker still on trying to act tough on TS.

You're close except i'm Mexican and we have hella Asians, no pimples tho :/ I'm 24 and still get carded everywhere I go QQ

Posted

You're close except i'm Mexican and we have hella Asians, no pimples tho :/ I'm 24 and still get carded everywhere I go QQ

You know why you get card? Cause you're Mexican. They don't trust you. 

Looking for PvPers that can carry their own. No BS casual here. Thick skin needed are welcome to join. #BringBackSlammingTables #YellingatNerds #ScreamingInMics. 

Posted

You know why you get card? Cause you're Mexican. They don't trust you. 

Looking for PvPers that can carry their own. No BS casual here. Thick skin needed are welcome to join. #BringBackSlammingTables #YellingatNerds #ScreamingInMics. 

u sound salty af

Posted

Hello we are looking for Level 55+ Pvpers with at least 300 Ap/Dp.

Posted

Bump.