• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Agerian VS Tartias Armor

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm lost, I have lvl 37 for now ( first and only character ) and keep my black stones for upgrade a armor set, but don't understand finally which is most recommended ( i think for PvP lvl 50+ no? ) if the Agerian or Taritas, or what combination exactly.

Posted (edited)

I'm lost, I have lvl 37 for now ( first and only character ) and keep my black stones for upgrade a armor set, but don't understand finally which is most recommended ( i think for PvP lvl 50+ no? ) if the Agerian or Taritas, or what combination exactly.

there is no best, its all personal choice.

i´m running 2x heve 2x traitas. = much hp + wp/mana 

the problem is tha u cant enchant heve on Ultimate.
that is why i´m overthinking this setup  3pc taritas + ?  oder 2pc agerian +2 pc taritas ..

do i need Ultimate gear if i want to go higher than +15? like 17 or 18?

Edited by Nasgar

Posted

there is no best, its all personal choice.
i´m running 2x heve 2x traitas. = much hp + wp/mana 

the problem is tha u cant enchant heve on Ultimate.
that is why i´m overthinking this setup  3pc taritas + ?  oder 2pc agerian +2 pc taritas ..

do i need Ultimate gear if i want to go higher than +15? like 17 or 18?

i prefer 3pc taritas+agerian gloves with this combo you have high wp,5 more accuracy,more dp and the cast speed from the gloves

1 person likes this

Posted

i prefer 3pc taritas+agerian gloves with this combo you have high wp,5 more accuracy,more dp and the cast speed from the gloves

yes, but 200hp less

Posted

yes, but 200hp less

well every combo of gear has pros and cons i just value accuracy and the agerian gloves more..

Posted

well every combo of gear has pros and cons i just value accuracy and the agerian gloves more..

ahhhhh it´s 2 hard 2 decide -.-

Posted

Grunil. full.. work for all.. and can be exchange with all other classe.. or 2 grunil/2taritas

1 person likes this

Posted

With this set you have problems with the "Cast Speed" ?. For now i can't spend too many silver for crystals if i die, and probably i die more timeeeeees. I don't want to spend a lot of silver for the crystals if the character die constantly.

And +15 Yuria and +15 Vangertz don't have the cap of accuracy ?.

Really the +5 cast speed for valkyries is super important ?.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm from Spain and some words are difficult to explain correctly.

Posted

With this set you have problems with the "Cast Speed" ?. For now i can't spend too many silver for crystals if i die, and probably i die more timeeeeees. I don't want to spend a lot of silver for the crystals if the character die constantly.

And +15 Yuria and +15 Vangertz don't have the cap of accuracy ?.

Really the +5 cast speed for valkyries is super important ?.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm from Spain and some words are difficult to explain correctly.

no there is no problem u put

1x 2castspeed in the Helmet

1x 1atk+1cast in the gloves  + 1atk&1cast form the gloves

now u got 4  -> with Yuria of destr(1cast). u allready got 5. or u have 2 put the 1 cast gem in the weapon.

for all the gems together you have to pay less than 500k

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally I'm running 3 Agerian + Zerath shoes.  Mainly just because I really like the ease of maxing out Cast Speed with this setup.  If you have a Yuria of Temptation or Destruction, it gives +1 to Cast Speed so you only need one crystal to max it.

Obviously you can max cast speed with Taritas as well, but it's way more expensive because you'll be making up 3-4 CS with crystals vs 1.  This is just my opinion, but cast speed > accuracy for a Valk.  If you have the means to always have +5 CS with Taritas, than Taritas is better for you.  But if you don't, Agerian is the safer bet.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oops wrong thread.. 

Edited by guhugh

Posted

Yuria Longsword AMC Power, Vangertz Shield AMC Perfection, Ag Helm AMC Agility, Ag Armor MCI Evasion, Ag Gloves AMC Viper, Taritas Shoe AMC Hysteria, Tree spirit belt, Sealed ring x2, Sealed ear x2, Bares necklace DUO

AP: 112 (102 - 113)
DP: 201
Enhancements
Critical Hit +1
Attack Speed +5
Casting Speed +5
Luck +2
Movement Speed +1

Bonuses
Damage Against Humans +5
Accuracy +7
Evasion +7
Damage Reduction +10
Additional Special Attack Damage +1
Stun/Stiffness/Freeze Resistance Increase
Max HP +150
Special Attack Evasion +10
Evasion Increase
Weight Limit +80LT

Enhancement Effects
Increased AP
Accuracy
Damage Against Humans
Increased Accuracy
Evasion

Posted (edited)

ok im making a valk, and I'm going with 3 agerian/zereth boots, is this ok? or is there something better minus expensive gems/hard to get gems

as for taritas for sp, i feel like the sp gain isn't all that necessary until later since valk has a(multiple?)recovery skill(s) anyway right,

i also achieved 5as/5cs with this set up plus some gems.. so this should be alright pre 50, yeah?

Edited by guhugh

Posted

ok im making a valk, and I'm going with 3 agerian/zereth boots, is this ok? or is there something better minus expensive gems/hard to get gems

as for taritas for sp, i feel like the sp gain isn't all that necessary until later since valk has a(multiple?)recovery skill(s) anyway right,

i also achieved 5as/5cs with this set up plus some gems.. so this should be alright pre 50, yeah?

3 Agerian + Zereth boots is a great cheap option. The one I went for as well.