• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

87 posts in this topic

Posted

How many awakening skills do we get? I know I need to get the 4hp on raging thunder (got some other ap one atm) but at 49 i got the option to awaken another skill.. what skill do i awaken and what do i want?

You can get more awakening skills depending on your current level. Thunder is a must everything else is up to you. Different builds = different awakening.

Posted

Yeah sorry i'm about to go to the airport soon :( Will update everything on monday.

Talis Shoes

F has good range and it pulls mobs behind you in front of you but dont hold F for too long you want to avoid the last animation.

hey man don't say sorry haha you're helping the all of us zerks out here. 

Alright I will try the stomp when I get home. I feel so useless just auto attacking to grab mobs and lava piercer hard to grab when it kinda stops when it hits a mob

Posted

What is our ideal AP/DP? Also what accessories? 

Posted

Thank you for this guide :) really helped out! 

Posted

Could use some difinitive testing of armor setups! 

Currently using 3x Taritas and Zereth Helmet - But some people might lean towards the agerian set more! But I would love some sort of testing on the matter! 

Posted

Surrender here is the updated roadmap rev 3.0. denoting that taritas is the better set, this is from the bible 1.5. The paragraph above the image denotes red is for pvp. 

here is the road map. 

y65qNFX.png

this is the info above it. 

Equipment Progression / Roadmap

This PvP-focused roadmap was developed for the starting classes on BDO NA. The roadmap assumes frequent gameplay starting at launch. If your schedule does not allow for this, disregard the Liverto weapon and Tree Spirit Belt upgrades. The recommended armor choice is denoted by Red. The order of which an upgrade is obtained becomes important when you've reached the orange-labeled point of the roadmap and onward. Set mixing [ex: 3 Heve + Zereth Boots] is not considered for the initial set. Please read the additional notes.

Posted (edited)

So.. Im a zerk at 50, but im having difficulties.

The thing is, when I try to use a Frenzied Destroyer for the smash (s+lmb+rmb), I often activate raging thunder (lmb+rmb), now.. I am 100% certain that I am pressing S LMB and RMB at the same time and still it does the damn raging thunder, is there Any way to... fix this? I dont know, rebind the shortcut or something?

Also, why I want to do the smash is for the smash+stomp(ulti) combo, most of the time it -----s me up so bad cause of raging thunders 100 wp req >.<

Edited by Bosse

Posted

So.. Im a zerk at 50, but im having difficulties.

The thing is, when I try to use a Frenzied Destroyer for the smash (s+lmb+rmb), I often activate raging thunder (lmb+rmb), now.. I am 100% certain that I am pressing S LMB and RMB at the same time and still it does the damn raging thunder, is there Any way to... fix this? I dont know, rebind the shortcut or something?

Also, why I want to do the smash is for the smash+stomp(ulti) combo, most of the time it -----s me up so bad cause of raging thunders 100 wp req >.<

Just make sure to hit S first and get the attacks going before hitting LMB RMB.  Better to deal with a little delay than accidentally trigger RT.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP referenced something he called "movement boots", and I'd love to know what the actual name of the boots are.  Also, where I could find them would be nice.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted

OP referenced something he called "movement boots", and I'd love to know what the actual name of the boots are.  Also, where I could find them would be nice.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Talis boots. Buy them off the marketplace

Posted

Is it worth to Enchanting Accessories? i bought my Bares Ring for 65k 3 days ago now they already cost 120k :/

Posted

Hi guys,

Thanks to OP for the guide, good materials here :)

Lvl41 zerk here and I was wondering when I would stop drinking so many pots ;) thus how do you get this ? 

As I have my 4 HP on Raging Thunder I am looking for goodies elsewhere!

Posted

This is awesome! thank you 0_0

Posted

What determines whether you go Agerian or Taritas ? I would assume the accuracy from Taritas is necessary for both pvp and pve, or is it more than you need?

Posted

This is awesome! thank you 0_0

you're welcome :)

What determines whether you go Agerian or Taritas ? I would assume the accuracy from Taritas is necessary for both pvp and pve, or is it more than you need?

Accuracy from Off-Hand should be enough but its personal preference. I'll go with Agerian for maximum attack speed (-animation time%). You can increase attack speed even if you hit the "gear cap" by skills that buff attack speed overtime. As a beginner you probably want to go with the more "tanky" set.

Is it worth to Enchanting Accessories? i bought my Bares Ring for 65k 3 days ago now they already cost 120k :/

You could get it to +1 then stop untill you enchanted everything else.

Posted

I read somewhere on Reddit that Accuracy caps out at 100% Can anyone tell me, how do you figure out how much you have? like 1 point of Accuracy = 1% (Or probably more convoluted then that I expect, like a varying graph, 1 = .25%, 2 = .60% etc..) Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Posted

I read somewhere on Reddit that Accuracy caps out at 100% Can anyone tell me, how do you figure out how much you have? like 1 point of Accuracy = 1% (Or probably more convoluted then that I expect, like a varying graph, 1 = .25%, 2 = .60% etc..) Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Accuracy isnt just the "chance to hit" its also "armor penetration" as far as i know. You wont be able to reach 100% accuracy and you also dont need that much. Accuracy is really important for lvling because you're fighting against higher lvl mobs. Once you get to 50 the best part about accuracy is armor pen. Reason why Saiyer is the best offhand even tho it doesnt have ap on enchant. Accuracy on offhand + jew should be enough. You dont need any gems for accuracy when you hit 50.

Posted

What skills give Zerk additional attack speed after reaching the gear cap?

How high should my +crit be in addition to this when I'm 50?

Posted

What skills give Zerk additional attack speed after reaching the gear cap?

How high should my +crit be in addition to this when I'm 50?

depending on your build awakened skills can give additional attack speed buffs. With good gear attack speed should be 5 movement should be 4-5 and crit should be 3+

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to transfuse the offhand and put a gem in it? I can't find one that fit in there.

Edited by Sacer

Posted

Is it possible to transfuse the offhand and put a gem in it? I can't find one that fit in there.

Yes there are off-hand gems but they are rare in the auction house at least on my server there is not a single one anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes there are off-hand gems but they are rare in the auction house at least on my server there is not a single one anymore.

can i sort somehow that i only see offhand gems?

does it make sense to use a +1 luck stone? 

Edited by Necromonger

Posted

Nice guide!

Posted

depending on your build awakened skills can give additional attack speed buffs. With good gear attack speed should be 5 movement should be 4-5 and crit should be 3+

Very nice guide!!!

I have some questions.

Both my attack speed, movement speed and crit show 0 Level on "My Information"

This is normal?

Also, wich Agerian pieces would you advice?

Like, Agerian helmet etc is super rare on my server same for Taritas chest piece.

And when can i start awakening my skills?

Also, i really hope you will post both your non meta and meta lvl50 pvp builds in here.

Posted

Very nice guide!!!

I have some questions.

Both my attack speed, movement speed and crit show 0 Level on "My Information"

This is normal?

Also, wich Agerian pieces would you advice?

Like, Agerian helmet etc is super rare on my server same for Taritas chest piece.

And when can i start awakening my skills?

Also, i really hope you will post both your non meta and meta lvl50 pvp builds in here.

If all stats are 0 when you press P that means you dont have those stats on your gear yet. As long as you're leveling go Aegerian Helm/Chest/Gloves + Talis Boots with movement Gem. Do not enchant it past 5. Once you get to 50 you will switch to Aegerian Taritas mix and get the 5 stones from your current armor back. You can start awaken your first skill at 48 then 49 and 50 (+1 each level). I think you can reawaken once you hit 50.