• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

so did they nerf all pets? or just our free one

35 posts in this topic

Posted

in cbt2, gather time was 10 secs at lvl 1, going all the way down to 4 secs at lvl 10.  I didn't pay attention to what my cats gather time was at lvl 1.  but it was 12 secs at lvl 2, 10.25 secs at lvl 3 and still 10.25 secs at lvl 4. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe you had a bird in cbt2

Posted

in cbt2, gather time was 10 secs at lvl 1, going all the way down to 4 secs at lvl 10.  I didn't pay attention to what my cats gather time was at lvl 1.  but it was 12 secs at lvl 2, 10.25 secs at lvl 3 and still 10.25 secs at lvl 4. 

No, you just chose your free pet poorly.

Posted

Cats are between 10-12sec,  it depends of the race/rng

Posted

Cats are between 10-12sec,  it depends of the race/rng

There is no rng involved, the looting speed is clearly stated when you chose the pet.

Posted

Serious question, where exactly are those times for pets? I didn't know that there's such a thing and don't mind to be honest. I love cats so I got one, but would be interested to see what other pets offer. I can't remember seeing any information on the screen where you redeemed your pre-order pet.

Posted (edited)

My hawk I have now started at 10 seconds at level 1. At level 2 I was surprised to see it jump down to 8 seconds. 

Not nerfed, you just got unlucky that you chose a cat.

Edited by Khrynia

Posted

Ahhhhh! I didn't notice this either and went with a cat, the lazy little bastard. 

Posted

Serious question, where exactly are those times for pets? I didn't know that there's such a thing and don't mind to be honest. I love cats so I got one, but would be interested to see what other pets offer. I can't remember seeing any information on the screen where you redeemed your pre-order pet.

My hawk I have now started at 10 seconds at level 1. At level 2 I was surprised to see it jump down to 8 seconds. 

Not nerfed, you just got unlucky that you chose a cat.

Ahhhhh! I didn't notice this either and went with a cat, the lazy little bastard. 

There are different types of cats, there are different types of dogs. Some have 12 sec loot @ level 1, others have 10, you have to read the description in game. I don't think it shows in the web page where you pick the pre-order pet, so just look it up online in one of the many bdo databases.

Posted

lol why would you pick a cat that is slower at looting than another cat..just dumb game design tbh

Posted

Crap I picked my cat on looks last night not knowing some of this info...

Anyone know what the skinny black cat's figures are??

Posted

Crap I picked my cat on looks last night not knowing some of this info...

Anyone know what the skinny black cat's figures are??

http://bdobase.info/pets

Posted

how are you supposed to read that chart shows duplicates but with different stats literally makes no sense at all.

Yeah, I dont get it either. Whats with duplicate cats etc? One has alot of fance extra stuff, one have nothing. Which one did we get?

Posted

the top of each cat is grade 0 the one under is grade 1..as in it has been tiered up through breeding etc..the top one is the original..

1 person likes this

Posted

There are different types of cats, there are different types of dogs. Some have 12 sec loot @ level 1, others have 10, you have to read the description in game. I don't think it shows in the web page where you pick the pre-order pet, so just look it up online in one of the many bdo databases.

theres  no way to read the description in game since the cash shop is completely disabled.  but i looked at all the pets in cbt2 and all of them started at 10 secs.  some looted faster than others at lvl 10, but a at lvl 1 they were all 10 secs

1 person likes this

Posted

There is no rng involved, the looting speed is clearly stated when you chose the pet.

Damn I should read more. 

Posted

This is mine. I'm new to BDO so I don't know if this is good or not :D

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.37949214fed4b62bf26d

Posted

good find.  I knew I wasn't crazy. 

My bro grabbed the white cat and his was 10 secs to start with.  I grabbed the striped cat and mine was 12 secs to start with.    What's the deal @CM_Jouska @GM_Gemu

Posted

My lvl 1 cat had 10 sec CD, when she become lvl 2 the CD went to 8 sec when she become lvl 3 CD still 8 sec, dont know about rest of lvls since my cat is currently at lvl 3

I did pick the pure white cat tho.

Posted

well if i'm not totally stupid and can't read, aren't they deleting our pets anyway during maint and we get it reissued again?

Posted

Getting the hawk was a no brainer: 200 pearls more expensive, fast loot speed, largest hunger bar, looks cool, spots elites.

Really if you didn't claim a pet yet go for the hawk. You can always get the others later.

2 people like this

Posted

Am I the only one that picked my Cat cause it looks like my actual IRL cat?

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one that picked my Cat cause it looks like my actual IRL cat?

i feel like im gonna just end up doing this...but i do also want a bird cus birds are the word...

Edited by stan

Posted

Taking the Hawk is a mistake if you are planning on tiering it up as it will be more expensive in the long run.

If you consider it is 200 pearls more and you need 18 to get 3 to tier 3 on average, you are buying 17 at 1100 each.This comes out to 18,700 pearls.

If you chose cat or dog at 900 each buying 17 will run you 15300, a savings of 3400 pearls or $34.

On the other hand if you are not going to play the breeding mini game the hawk would be great.

2 people like this