• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A New CM has arrived

90 posts in this topic

Posted

first

Posted

Saw you in the Staff Tracker yesterday, welcome!

P.S. I saw what you did there with the name, Tytyes!

Posted

Welcome! Glad to see more CM's! Hope you enjoy yourself and that the French Community treats you right!

Posted

xqsqsz.jpg

Hello there,

My name is CM_Tytyes (Yes…. keep reading and you’ll learn the story of this nickname….) and I am the new member of DaumGames Europe, joining as a French Community Manager for BDO.

As a Gamer I have been playing video game for as far as I can remember. Tried a lot of different MMORPG and Black Desert caught my interest as soon as the Korean version made some noise on the web. Other than that it’s still worth mentioning I’m a big “Survival-crafting” game fan.

About me, it all started when I joined Blizzard Entertainment in Ireland to become a Game Master for World of Warcraft. After few years I went back to France to work on small but amazing project that showed me how diverse the video game Industry can be, and once I had a better view of what I wanted to do, I went back to Ireland this time to work for EA handling different titles and different projects.

Today I’m here, I barely arrived in Amsterdam, should move in my new place soon and am really excited to get everything settled properly to finally focus on the game. I’ve literally just arrived today so forgive me if I take some times to answer you all. ;)

Thank you for reading and have fun guys. 

:D

(All right you kept reading so I’ll be fair, it all starts when a friend asked me to join him on a Lineage 2 server, because it was an RP server we had to create our character and its story on the forum and only if it was approved by the admin would we get access to the server. I created him and named him Tyral. Believe me or not, it had absolutely no link at all with some Archangel some of you may know from a famous game. Moving along to WoW I had a very bad GPU and wasn’t able to participate into raid and such so I created different character and played all classes. At some point I ran out of nicknames and decided to go for something easy. Tyral=> Tyty => Tytye => Tytyes.) ;)

I gave you the first like, quote and reply. Your welcome.

Posted

xqsqsz.jpg

Hello there,

My name is CM_Tytyes (Yes…. keep reading and you’ll learn the story of this nickname….) and I am the new member of DaumGames Europe, joining as a French Community Manager for BDO.

As a Gamer I have been playing video game for as far as I can remember. Tried a lot of different MMORPG and Black Desert caught my interest as soon as the Korean version made some noise on the web. Other than that it’s still worth mentioning I’m a big “Survival-crafting” game fan.

About me, it all started when I joined Blizzard Entertainment in Ireland to become a Game Master for World of Warcraft. After few years I went back to France to work on small but amazing project that showed me how diverse the video game Industry can be, and once I had a better view of what I wanted to do, I went back to Ireland this time to work for EA handling different titles and different projects.

Today I’m here, I barely arrived in Amsterdam, should move in my new place soon and am really excited to get everything settled properly to finally focus on the game. I’ve literally just arrived today so forgive me if I take some times to answer you all. ;)

Thank you for reading and have fun guys. 

:D

(All right you kept reading so I’ll be fair, it all starts when a friend asked me to join him on a Lineage 2 server, because it was an RP server we had to create our character and its story on the forum and only if it was approved by the admin would we get access to the server. I created him and named him Tyral. Believe me or not, it had absolutely no link at all with some Archangel some of you may know from a famous game. Moving along to WoW I had a very bad GPU and wasn’t able to participate into raid and such so I created different character and played all classes. At some point I ran out of nicknames and decided to go for something easy. Tyral=> Tyty => Tytye => Tytyes.) ;)

Welcome.

I know its the first day but do we get some kind of offical statement regarding the whole mess that happened in the last days?  And please no lies and excuses like the german one tried by telling us activating early access for all these people is not possible etc because we are not that dumb nor do we deserve to be lied to...

Posted

Yay, more CMs that play games! ^_^ Welcome Tytyes, though like FliP, I already noticed your name yesterday on the Staff Tracker. I'm secretly following everyone :ph34r:

4 people like this

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

hi there

Posted

My name is CM_Tytyes

I will call you CM_Titties, welcome titties!

4 people like this

Posted

Welcome, are you gonna start by making some kind of statement to the thousands of players that feel they have been duped by your store page in the last couple of days?

Posted

Welcome, CM_Tittes!

1 person likes this

Posted

Bienvulcome ! :)

Posted

Are you going to help us find a fix to the people who can't even log into the game for various issues all over the technical issues board? Are you going to keep us updated and informed on what you're doing to find a fix for the problem, and just acknowledge that we're here? Everyone else so far has been ignoring our pleas for help and we really need a better representative that will listen to us and communicate with us. Could you be him?

Are you going to help us find a fix to the people who can't even log into the game for various issues all over the technical issues board? Are you going to keep us updated and informed on what you're doing to find a fix for the problem, and just acknowledge that we're here? Everyone else so far has been ignoring our pleas for help and we really need a better representative that will listen to us and communicate with us. Could you be him?

Posted

I have a new favorite CM, cuz I love "Tytyies"! :D

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Posted

any chance of getting any non-bullshit statement about your seriously sketchy marketing tricks for selling more 50£ explorer packs?

any chance of getting any non-bullshit statement about your seriously sketchy marketing tricks for selling more 50£ explorer packs?

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the loonie bin!

Edited by Bob_from_Marketing
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello and welcome, what did you study?

Hello and welcome, what did you study?

Posted

Welcome!

So Tyral was already taken in this forums? :D

Welcome!

So Tyral was already taken in this forums? :D

Posted

Hello CM_Titties, nice to meet y´all ;)

I can imagine the typical day at work

Super_smile_and_super_boobs_o_138488.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome mate. Enjoy all the impatient ragers at launch :)

Just remember us founders love you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome Fresh CM :D

Posted

FRESH MEAT!

b46277aae3b9d336f425c03f2089046ebed6051e

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome CM tytyies.

Posted

Hi there Titi.