• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

lol the pk ruins this game

172 posts in this topic

Posted

This is why I usually roll on pve servers on games that allow it. I just went to catfish to grind...it was perfect exp and then the pkers showed up. Me and a 50 kept getting pked till the 50 left. When he got killed he proceeded to say "lol noobs 2v1" then left. Then the pkers just kept killing me for some reason. Whats so fun about that especially when the penalty fks up your char.

3 people like this

Posted

PK is the best part. Get motivated and stomp on them later.

14 people like this

Posted (edited)

This gif seems to be fitting...

147951.gif

Edited by Aneko
accidental double
37 people like this

Posted

I doubt you got PK cuz you be crying about other things that happen on PK

I doubt you got PK cuz you be crying about other things that happen on PK

Posted

Lol Welcome to endgame or at least part of it. Freaking carebear 

Lol Welcome to endgame or at least part of it. Freaking carebear 

1 person likes this

Posted

Again: fight back and it's called PVP.

Your fingers and panties won't fall off if you defend yourself. Stop choosing games that are not full PVE content when you're a pve carebear,

Again: fight back and it's called PVP.

Your fingers and panties won't fall off if you defend yourself. Stop choosing games that are not full PVE content when you're a pve carebear,

Posted

147951.gif

Lol!  That's a scream xD

147951.gif

Lol!  That's a scream xD

Posted (edited)

They're called gankers.  They get a chub from you being annoyed.  Keep calm and change channel.

Edited by Ruhan
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yep best thing to do is just not give them any attention and move on, switch channel go somewhere else and be done with it. Or get help and teach them a lesson xD

Edited by Darkreader

Posted (edited)

First rule of PKing

The first one to get angry loses

Travel in groups or get a Dog to warn you when a flagged PKer is nearby, that way you will time to either leg it or prepare for battle... I mean, come on man, I am not a PvPleb either, more of a PvE, but even I can see what's the main attraction of this game. 

Edited by Koquonfaes
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is why I usually roll on pve servers on games that allow it. I just went to catfish to grind...it was perfect exp and then the pkers showed up. Me and a 50 kept getting pked till the 50 left. When he got killed he proceeded to say "lol noobs 2v1" then left. Then the pkers just kept killing me for some reason. Whats so fun about that especially when the penalty fks up your char.

So, you go on one of the most sought out grinding spots, a better group shows up and kills you to take it and you come here to cry why? Grow a pair and fight for your spot, or leave and find another if you're not up to it.

Also @CM_Jouska duplication bug is back

Edited by insert_brain
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

You literally just gave that pker everything he wanted by making this post.

Edited by Rysil
14 people like this

Posted (edited)

But if you're not in PVP mode then the players who kill you get bad karma right?

Just farm and let them kill you, it will get back to them xD

Edited by BigBoyMitch
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Honestly I didn't even realize this game was PVP until after I bought it. I strongly dislike PVP games because of the griefers, but at the same time I realize that it adds an element to the game that demands you pay attention to what is going on.

Dying in a game to an NPC is one thing, but dying to another player gives a level of consequences for journeying into a dangerous world alone and/or unprepared. Back in the middle ages this was a problem, just as it appears to be in BDO, you would fall victim to bandits and murderers if you went out without help or proper training and willingness to defend yourself. As a PVE vet, I'm welcoming the the idea of a world where I'm going to have to bring my A-game to survive.

Edited by Emiko
27 people like this

Posted

laugh.thumb.png.0ddcea5949279785a44f6d09

laugh.thumb.png.0ddcea5949279785a44f6d09

Posted (edited)

You got killed and kept coming back, didn't change channels, didn't rally a team up... just... die, go back?

I mean if you don't like pvp why go back to where the people looking for pvp are?

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

I love PKers, just drop a meteor on them and call it a day.

shutterstock_26020768-640x427.jpg

Edited by Yew
7 people like this

Posted

just be like skyfrog and talk them into giving up with your superior linguistic skills

also haul ass

Posted

Go back to wow carebear 

Posted

I wish there were more PVErs like you.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the perfect example of why i PK loving  this game right now 

Posted

exactly as posted previously, if nobody fought at a grinding spot and the most notorious and displayed grinding spot of them all then you wouldent be able to grind there anyways.

fight for what you want, if you loose then try again or move on, dont just stand there and roll over the moment someone comes along, one of the main reasons i was successful in any game i played is because if someone took a "spot" i was in i just badgered them and made them waste time till they moved on, if you cant win just annoy them, if your worried about min / maxing and making the most out of every second then just move on and find a less populated area?

Posted (edited)

embrace the Pkers! Be happy about it!

In Archage i was planting things in the desert and someone was stealing them from me!

They asked" Are you mad?!"

I replied: "Ya kidding me?! I can plant carrots anywhere and you CAN steal them! This is amazing!"

They left...and stopped stealing them carrots!XD

Enjoy the fact that such freedom is possible in this game! AND NEVER show that you are pissed...or you lose!

Edited by Batsukimy
5 people like this

Posted

Post history say this is trolling

2 people like this

Posted

But serious question, don't these PKers get negative karma by ganking lower level players?

Just curious because I never caught the end of that karma/bounty hunter/PK/PvP discussion.