• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

thank you Very much for all your hard work. This has over all been the smoothest launch I have ever had in an MMO, and I have played most of them.

So thank you to the team for an awesome game, and all the hard work that you do!

PS: if we have already got our pre-order items, are they going to be wiped anyways?

Edited by Vaylen
24 people like this

Posted

nice update and info for people,  sucked getting in the game and wasting the first day and half of the 2nd not having the costume for 10% xp. glad i got everything even tho it took time. now to see how the game goes come the 3rd of march lol

Posted

I've been through a lot of MMO launches since the days of Meridian 59. This one has been one of the most fun. Sure, items were delayed, and there were some character issues, but I have been able to play for days, and that's the point of a head start.

Thanks for all the hard work, and for offering this additional compensation to those affected by launch issues.

You have all done a great job, and we appreciate all the hard work and dedication!

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

RE: The Serendia Channel Screw-up:

OMFG are you all for real?

So NOW the people that had their characters moved from Edan to Orwan get NO compensation beyond what everyone gets AND have to wait until the 30th to get their proper names? That's over a MONTH without the names they reserved for their mains! In a PVP game, NAMES MATTER>  It's all about personal reputation. You don't see Surnames in chat, only character names!

I can not believe you're just giving everyone compensation but nothing extra for the people that are having the longest on-going issues from a glitch that should've been fixed when discovered during beta.

Edited by Novel
10 people like this

Posted

great job daum you did it again poor compensation for those hit the hardest. great to see that you treat your greatest supporters like shit again. big round of applause.

10 people like this

Posted

-----ing scam is what the whole pre order bullshit is. Glad paypal is going to get me my refund because you can't count on daum games for shit.

You might need an eye test, because you clearly cant read.

Also, im glad your not playing. Just another shit-stirrer.

31 people like this

Posted

False advertising and fraud are two things i would not call "inevitable issues that arise when launching an MMO"

11 people like this

Posted

Updated the Event Overview with more details, to avoid confusion again. 

Posted

will travelers (bought 27th) fall under "all pre-order confusion users"?

1 person likes this

Posted

So- I claimed the second the servers were live.

• I have not received my items
  • I have not, once, received an in-game failure message
  • I am not able to attempt to claim my items in my account
  • My friends, guild mates, etc... are all having a blast with the items they paid $100 for.

Am I to assume that, with the time window and how screwed I've been here, that I can expect to receive most, if not all, of these compensation items?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is great news. Im happy with the solution offer, thanks a lot.

Cheers

Posted

So- I claimed the second the servers were live.

• I have not received my items
  • I have not, once, received an in-game failure message
  • I am not able to attempt to claim my items in my account
  • My friends, guild mates, etc... are all having a blast with the items they paid $100 for.

Am I to assume that, with the time window and how screwed I've been here, that I can expect to receive most, if not all, of these compensation items?

I am in the same boat. I assume we're covered under all of it. 

Posted (edited)

OMFG are you all for real?

So NOW the people that had their characters moved from Edan to Orwan get NO compensation AND have to wait until the 30th to get their proper names?

You're just giving EVERYONE compensation and nothing extra for the people that are having the longest on-going issues from a glitch that should've been fixed when discovered during beta?

In that case you belong to either of two groups:
a) you claimed your items between 8-12 UTC --> your item coupons will be reset tomorrow and you're part of the compensation matrix
b) you claimed your items between 12-18 UTC --> your item coupons had been reset on Monday morning UTC and you were able to re-claim them by now

Correct me please I overlooked something. Thank you.

Edited by PM_Belsazar
2 people like this

Posted

This was a great launch. I barely had any problems in comparison to pretty much every other game. I guess some people had a lot more problems than me, but even with the problems listed, it's been an awesome experience so far.

2 people like this

Posted

So if character slots are being locked, what happens to the characters on them?

2 people like this

Posted

So will all folks who pre ordered after the cut off date get these apology packs? or just those who complained about it? coz although it's a cool gesture to offer this you're kinda in danger of giving the loudest whiners free reign to complain for more loot if you only give those folks the rewards....personally i'd have been happy with just the apology and maybe CC access a day early lol

3 people like this

Posted

great job daum you did it again poor compensation for those hit the hardest. great to see that you treat your greatest supporters like shit again. big round of applause.

See answer above. You should be part of the biggest compensation.

2 people like this

Posted

Does the pre-order item wipe only counts toward those who are affected by it?

Posted

Ok I think I understand this correctly... any person that claimed their pre-order items from 0800-1200 UTC on 12/28 will have their pre-order items removed and the claim page will be available for resubmission. 

If this is correct - this will finally solve my issue of not receiving any pre-order items at all and I think the compensation for this is fair and just.

I'm looking forward to logging in tomorrow at 1200 UTC after maintenance to see if all is good!

Thanks for the detailed explanation @CM_Jouska the in-game mails that were never received had a lot of us confused...

Posted

So, lemme get this straight. 4 hours of extra XP for nearly 4 days of missing XP items? and from 1PM to 5 PM Central?

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the quick response. Good work as usual.

Also lol, "shitstorm matrix" xD

Edited by insert_brain
4 people like this

Posted

In that case you belong to either of two groups:a) you claimed your items between 8-12 UTC --> your item coupons will be reset tomorrow and you're part of the compensation matrix
b) you claimed your items between 12-18 UTC --> your item coupons had been reset on Monday morning UTC and you were able to re-claim them by now

Correct me please I overlooked something. Thank you.

I belong to group a, but SOME of my coupons were reset Monday morning and finally showed up on Tuesday, but some of the items did not. I assume I still fall under group a?

Posted

lols..what if i want my pre-order costume wiped so i can claim it again on a different class? >.>

Posted (edited)

Will my one dye i got from a quest be wiped too? Lol

Specifically from this quest: http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/2100/28/

(Kinda important to me)

Edited by Lilesong
1 person likes this