• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm extremely curios as to why this was not tested during CBT 1 or 2, when pissing off a bunch of players wouldn't have mattered much since you were wiping the servers out, and the problem would have been solved for launch. This completely defeats the purpose of a CBT.

Anyways, it's good to see you're still the responsive daum that is in KR and apologized.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Will the players who originally redeemed the pre-order items between 0800 - 1200 UTC and ended up with the "failed delivery" mail to resubmit the items AND did receive the items still get the Compensation 1?

Posted

@Novel at first I thought you were't getting anything, that maybe you hadn't claimed any items in the first 4 hours while you were working through the Serenia bug. I'll bet there are folks in that boat ={ 

For you it seems like you did claim items in the first 4 hours of launch and so you should get -some- compensation. =\

I wasn't in the Serendia group but my guild-mate was and seeing what they had go through vs me (I got my right server but still haven't got my claimed items) I agree that you Serendia folks rate something extra. ={ Especially if there were some of you that didn't claim in the first 4 hours and so seem to be getting nothing but the server wide exp boost they announced.

Hope they reconsider that. 

@KneeCracker the OP compensation section says that if you claimed items in the first 4 hours of launch you get the compensation. -Period- so count yourself lucky because you have got to play with your shinies a bit AND you are getting the compensation package. Some folks (like me) never got their shinies at all and we are getting the same compensation as you, who had a much shorter delay on the shinies. @_@ shiiiiiiiinies!

Posted

I still have not received my title, but I've gotten everything else.

Posted (edited)

What about people who got the wrong furniture? I am very picky about my furniture matching. I know it's not as serious as being stuck on the wrong server or not receiving pre-order items (I was previously in the latter category as well but that was fixed for me). But I would still like to have the furniture that I chose instead of a mix of Python and Fleece.

Edited by Alsa8tia

Posted

as always europe gets treated like trash.

no compensation for the item dupes/item claim failure for nearly 24 hours first day of early access.

Posted

I posted earlier to no response, but maybe I was too vague.

I don't care about compensation stuff. I just want to know 2 things regarding reset.

1) Does the preorder coupon rollback include EVERYONE ? Meaning, if I used a coupon for say the general items right this second, will I also be reset on the 3rd? Or is this only for people who played during the timeframe posted in the topic header?

2) If I am reset, the name slots. (people say they will be blocked and then you use them again to unlock) Do the name slots have to be on the same server you originally used them in, or can I switch servers and use them there?

Per the "shitstorm matrix" in the OP, the rollback is for people who claimed their conquerer's goodies in the first 4 hours of launch. So if you are only just now claiming your shinies it seems like no- you won't be reset. Also, on page 8 Balsazar said that if folks had all their items they don't get rolled back. 

Posted

Well I honestly have no idea if I'm entitled to any compensation.

02/27/16 03:00 [Pre-order] Package - In-game title USED 02/28/16 07:58

Family Name: Kuryakin
Server:  Orwen

I claimed all items at the same time on 2/28.  Got a failed message on 2/29, claimed again, and got all but the title.  If the title is a global issue, I can wait until that is corrected, I'm not gonna die or quit for lack of a title. 

Most of my guild was on Serendia, it is only by the grace of the small gods that I did not make any characters actually on Serendia, but it set back all of our guild process nearly a whole day.  Personally I wouldn't go into Serendia channel if you paid me at this point.

So I'm not sure if a) I get any compensation, or b) am gonna lose my horse and doggie and stuff tomorrow or what?

Btw, just an FYI.   4 hours of +15% battle xp isn't gonna do me much good in the time frame provided.

Thanks for any answers you can provide, PM_Belsazar

Sincerely, Winnower

This is EXACTLY what a lot of us need answered CLEARLY . I also claimed everything the moment it came up and only got failed to deliver after the second day was almost over. Finally late at night, after the coupon reset , and claim again , the items showed up.

That STILL doesn't answer for certain if we are going to get compensated because of lost time and XP among other things. NO WAY in hell the people that got duped items should get any damn thing . They had their share now give us ours. At the very least, clarify that mixed up bunch of mess, they call an answer.

Posted

One of my friends got Serendia swapped and had to reroll, but he didn't claim his items until yesterday.  Is he not included in the compensation?

Posted

Per the "shitstorm matrix" in the OP, the rollback is for people who claimed their conquerer's goodies in the first 4 hours of launch. So if you are only just now claiming your shinies it seems like no- you won't be reset. Also, on page 8 Balsazar said that if folks had all their items they don't get rolled back. 

So basically the people that finally did manage to get the stuff delivered, even after losing 2 days of headstart , ARE GOING TO GET SCREWED AGAIN???

This would be bullshit . The damn horse is finally level 5 and now they are going to take the damn thing away AGAIN and start his ass at level 1 ? What a crock of shit

Posted (edited)

Hi, I would like a confirmation as to whether my items will wiped (I want them wiped as they are claimed on the wrong server.) It failed the first time but went through the second time but would not allow me to select the other server when I claimed.

Server name: Edan

Family Name Rofl_Stompskin.

Again my guild is all on orwen and I have since moved there and leveled another sorc so please confirm the wipe of the preordering items from the character Rofl_Stompskin so that they are reclaimable.

Edited by RoflStompskin

Posted

1. Official Address / Post Check

2. Public Apology Check

3. Some type of Compensation Check

Thanks for addressing some of the issues. Since those of us that thought we was buying a "pre-order" package are not getting a "Title" that came with the original announcement package (Nov+), would it be possible to get a "Confused" Title? Would be a great way to put all this behind us and laugh when we see other people running around with it.

lmao I hope this becomes a thing.

Posted (edited)

So basically the people that finally did manage to get the stuff delivered, even after losing 2 days of headstart , ARE GOING TO GET SCREWED AGAIN???

This would be bullshit . The damn horse is finally level 5 and now they are going to take the damn thing away AGAIN and start his ass at level 1 ? What a crock of shit

Chill out. Look on page 8 where Balsazar says that if you have all your items you shouldn't be reset. Also, in the OP if you claimed your items in the first 4 hours, yes you are included in the compensation. 

The reset on preorder items and the compensation are two totally separate things. That is why they are in separate matrices. 

Look at the charts again. Carefully. 

@Alsa8tia if you claimed your furniture in the first 4 hours of launch then you should be reset as per the "shitstorm matrix" =} Hopefully this time the names and pictures will match up. 

@sXc Balsazar said that titles are a separate case they are still working on but that he thought it will be an easy fix =}

Edited by Alpha

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Never received the general items from the pre order but i think i got everything else perhaps the title. I did not get a message yesterday (tuesday) for anything about the pre order wipe and the support ticket got the general auto response. Just want to know if i will be hit by the wipe as well and if not when can i expect the general items

Family Name: Ooglemen

Server: Orwen

Posted

This is embarrassing, very unprofessional.

Posted

I purchased my Traveler's package on the 28th believing I would be able to play today. I'm guessing I fall under that "Confused" part of the matrix but I'd like some clarification on how I should go about claiming my personal compensation. What actions do I need to take or are these things just going to show up on my account tomorrow? 

Posted

Chill out. Look on page 8 where Balsazar says that if you have all your items you shouldn't be reset. Also, in the OP if you claimed your items in the first 4 hours, yes you are included in the compensation. 

The reset on preorder items and the compensation are two totally separate things. That is why they are in separate matrices. 

Look at the charts again. Carefully. 

@Alsa8tia if you claimed your furniture in the first 4 hours of launch then you should be reset as per the "shitstorm matrix" =} Hopefully this time the names and pictures will match up. 

@sXc Balsazar said that titles are a separate case they are still working on but that he thought it will be an easy fix =}

yeah but what about the people who claimed their items in the first 4 hours, received a few items(in my case i got the pet and 2 sets of costumes instead of a costume set and weapon costume) then later on they sent all the remaining items. They will now wipe my pet and horse and even my dyes that i rolled from the dye boxes. Why people like me don't get compensation?

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if all preorder items are being wiped, does this mean pet levels and mount levels will be lost? If yes that's a shame 

Either way, well done with maintaining a level head and getting things resolved without rushing into a foolish decision.

Posted (edited)

yeah but what about the people who claimed their items in the first 4 hours, received a few items(in my case i got the pet and 2 sets of costumes instead of a costume set and weapon costume) then later on they sent all the remaining items. They will now wipe my pet and horse and even my dyes that i rolled from the dye boxes. Why people like me don't get compensation?

The reset and the compensation are SEPARATE  that is why they are on separate matrices. If you claimed your items in the first 4 hours you get the compensation. Period. Also, on page 8 Balsazar said that folks who got all their items won't be reset. Go back and read the OP. Carefully look at the compensation chart. Looks like you might keep your items AND be compensated, better result for you than many folks here who never got their items at all yet (like me =/ lolz)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if all preorder items are being wiped, does this mean pet levels and mount levels will be lost? If yes that's a shame 

Either way, well done with maintaining a level head and getting things resolved without rushing into a foolish decision.

The OP seems to indicate that if you claimed your items in the first 4 hours of launch you will be reset. Later on page 8 Balsazar said to someone that if they got all their items they won't be reset. 

If you did eventually get all your items and despite of this get reset then I suppose that is what the compensation package is for right? Compensating you for the lost time/effort on your pet etc. But for now, based on reading everything in this thread, it looks like you won't be reset but will get compensated. <shrug> That's a better boat than I M in anyway. 

Edited by Alpha

Posted (edited)

the reset and the compensation are SEPARATE  that is why they are on separate matrices. If you claimed your items in the first 4 hours you get the compensation. Period. Go back and read the OP. Carefully look at the compensation chart. 

Ah yeah I know that, what I meant was the horse levels, pet levels and the rare colors from the RNG dye boxes, its unfair that many people will lose that because a faulty redeem system gave us dupes. You get what I mean?

Edited by Tsurata

Posted

Well I honestly have no idea if I'm entitled to any compensation.

02/27/16 03:00 [Pre-order] Package - In-game title USED 02/28/16 07:58

Family Name: Kuryakin
Server:  Orwen

I claimed all items at the same time on 2/28.  Got a failed message on 2/29, claimed again, and got all but the title.  If the title is a global issue, I can wait until that is corrected, I'm not gonna die or quit for lack of a title. 

Most of my guild was on Serendia, it is only by the grace of the small gods that I did not make any characters actually on Serendia, but it set back all of our guild process nearly a whole day.  Personally I wouldn't go into Serendia channel if you paid me at this point.

So I'm not sure if a) I get any compensation, or b) am gonna lose my horse and doggie and stuff tomorrow or what?

Btw, just an FYI.   4 hours of +15% battle xp isn't gonna do me much good in the time frame provided.

Thanks for any answers you can provide, PM_Belsazar

Sincerely, Winnower

I am exactly in the same boat. First delivery failed, had to redeem my stuff a second time, they were mailed a few hours later but to this day I still don't have the Conqueror's edition title. So I am wondering: does that mean that I will lose my items including the horse that I have been leveling??????!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!???!!!! (and some more???!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!)

Posted

Ah yeah I know that, what I meant was the horse levels, pet levels and the rare colors from the RNG dye boxes, its unfair that many people will lose that because a faulty redeem system gave us dupes. You get what I mean?

on page 8 Balsazar said that folks who have all their items won't be reset. So you might, in the end, keep what you got and still get compensated. 

If not, you will be reset and be compensated with all those extras for your trouble and having to reroll the dyes and level pets/horses etc. 

Posted

@Tastemymeatballs and @ people who only have issues with their TITLES Belsazar said titles are a special case not included in the matrix and still being looked into but he thinks it will be an easy fix. 

@

Ok, But why am I not in the compensation mix? I was on the whole server mix up issue on the 28th and had to roll a new toon and not only that got my items on the 29th after my second try. Didn't they say the people who were in the server mix up would get compensated originally?  

Posted

I am exactly in the same boat. First delivery failed, had to redeem my stuff a second time, they were mailed a few hours later but to this day I still don't have the Conqueror's edition title. So I am wondering: does that mean that I will lose my items including the horse that I have been leveling??????!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!???!!!! (and some more???!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!)

buried pages back Balsazar said titles are a special case and he thinks it will be an easy fix. So for you, stay posted it seems. You might get reset but you might not =} Either way, if you claimed in the first 4 hours you get compensated so that's something. 

Ok, But why am I not in the compensation mix? I was on the whole server mix up issue on the 28th and had to roll a new toon and not only that got my items on the 29th after my second try. Didn't they say the people who were in the server mix up would get compensated originally?  

well everyone who was in the conquerer's head start is getting -some- compensation. If you claimed your items in the first 4 hours of launch you get the biggest and bestest package. If you didn't, then you still get something, but not as much =/ It does seem that folks who were in the Serendia mix up should get something else besides but no official word in this thread about that. 

2 people like this

Posted

Im still slightly confused. Im playing on EU server Jordine and right now alot of us are confused. Will we get our horses and pets reset as well or not? Since some people say its only na, and some others say its also eu.

Greetings