• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted

So the date on the launcher is confirmed? cause i took the day off work, and it was pose to be UTC 12:00 on 3rd march, which was 1pm on the 3rd for NZ now i noticed its 14:00:00 which now is 03:00:00 a.m. Friday March 4 for me, so technically launch Date for New Zealand and Aussie players is not the 3rd... its the 4th =(  

AM and PM don't exist with UTC, it's only been delayed 2 hours.

Posted

So you're going to wipe EU preorder items but we aren't getting the 1st compensation? GJ Daum, another company that only cares about Americans. Are you Trion in disguise?

I saw nothing in the OP indicating that the EU pre-order items were being reset EXCEPT if players that got double items. So if you didn't get dupes, no need to worry =)

I claimed my items immediately after launch 

So then you claimed in the first 4 hours of launch... so then you are being reset as per the "shitstorm matrix" in the OP and given the big compensation package... they said to wait and see what happens after the server maintenance, so wait and see ;-) 

@ZENdog The only EU people that are getting reset are the people that got duplicate items. Did you get dupes? If not, your level 11 horse and level 7 pet should be safe =)

@PM_Belsazar

Not sure if it applies to me, tired atm, but from what I understand everyone that claimed their pre-order stuff from 8am to 12 am UTC EU and NA gets resetted. I claimed them 30mins after the server went live and got the items the next day so does that mean I loose my allmost lvl 8 pet and lvl 8 horse and on top of that its only NA players that gets pet food and horse exp scrolls ? If that is the case I will send a ticket to get a GM to see if its possible to change my pet/horse levels manually as I used a hell of alot of Money on pet food and I Loose 3 days of leveling them. It might not sound like much but its 3 days of grind I would rather not do Again. But im sorry for my rant if it dont apply to EU players

The OP says that only EU people that got duplicate items will be reset. Did you get dupes? If not you shouldn't be getting reset =)

Posted

Did anyone notice on the first spreadsheet that they labeled, "Shitstorm matrix?"

Posted

Did anyone notice on the first spreadsheet that they labeled, "Shitstorm matrix?"

Isn't it beautiful?

Posted

Isn't it beautiful?

I want the Shitstorm Matrix limited release item please 

Posted

Very happy to read this announcement. Thank you, developers.

Posted

So then you claimed in the first 4 hours of launch... so then you are being reset as per the "shitstorm matrix" in the OP and given the big compensation package... they said to wait and see what happens after the server maintenance, so wait and see ;-) 

Thanks for that. I was still under the impression the in game mail was a part of the deal. I hadn't seen that things were updated. So everyone is just getting all of their items removed and coupons reinstated then?

Posted

I saw nothing in the OP indicating that the EU pre-order items were being reset EXCEPT if players that got double items. So if you didn't get dupes, no need to worry =)

@ZENdog The only EU people that are getting reset are the people that got duplicate items. Did you get dupes? If not, your level 11 horse and level 7 pet should be safe =)

The OP says that only EU people that got duplicate items will be reset. Did you get dupes? If not you shouldn't be getting reset =)

ah nice I must have missed that, as I said im very tired hehe :)

Posted (edited)

AM and PM don't exist with UTC, it's only been delayed 2 hours.

Ahhh, sweet didn't know that

Edited by Critxzor

Posted

RE: The Serendia Channel Screw-up:

OMFG are you all for real?

So NOW the people that had their characters moved from Edan to Orwan get NO compensation beyond what everyone gets AND have to wait until the 30th to get their proper names? That's over a MONTH without the names they reserved for their mains! In a PVP game, NAMES MATTER>  It's all about personal reputation. You don't see Surnames in chat, only character names!

I can not believe you're just giving everyone compensation but nothing extra for the people that are having the longest on-going issues from a glitch that should've been fixed when discovered during beta.

Jeezus wht a drama queen

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you :)

Posted

Gm's i Hope you can see this but will my t5 Horse be resent on march 3rd cause i cannot get my horse out of northern neutral zone its either bugged or deleted pls fix this by tomarrow :/

Posted

Well im fine with this :)  haha the game run great and i didn't run in to any problems 
loving this game so much haha just waiting for my friends to start playing so it can be even better :) 
Best MMO EVER
and nothing is perfect and thats what makes everything awesome
Plus these days every game has something wrong with it 

Posted

So the Devs are just ignoring our questions about Serendia?

Jeezus wht a drama queen

I stick by it. We were told we were getting compensation for the issue. It ruined headstart for a lot of people. 

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Server: Edan

Family: Swiftcast

Character: Ava

Could you confirm or deny if i will be part of the wipe/reset? 

P.S. Thanks for the work you are doing. 

I do not believe you are a part of the reset.

Gm's i Hope you can see this but will my t5 Horse be resent on march 3rd cause i cannot get my horse out of northern neutral zone its either bugged or deleted pls fix this by tomarrow :/

Try to recover your mount at a stable, that should bring it from anywhere in the world to you.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska 

Can you answer the questions about Serendia that have been posed many times in this thread? Or are you all pretending that never happened? Gonna go delete the threads that told those impacted they got rewarded for their troubles? 

As per the suggestion thread I created:

"You all keep true to what you told the users impacted by the Serendia screw up and give them their own compensation.

We lost out on headstart, had to reroll, and will not have the names we reserved for a month. You said we got compensation- where is it? Many of us weren't able to claim items within the first four hours BECAUSE of the screwup as we were waiting on communication from you all. Our compensation was to make up for the fact we were disadvantaged compared to everyone else. "

Edited by Novel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

so when will we see the compensation 1 and 3? 

Edited by hunter0443

Posted

@CM_Jouska 

Can you answer the questions about Serendia that have been posed many times in this thread? Or are you all pretending that never happened? Gonna go delete the threads that told those impacted they got rewarded for their troubles? 

No I cannot, as I do not have an answer at this time, but once I have an answer I will gladly provide it to you .

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

I described my case earlier on. Haven't heard from your end in over 48 hours (I understand the delay, etc.). Since you're answering/clearing some situations here, I'll take a chance and ask about how my own situation will unfold.

In short: I bought the conq's package. Redeemed my items within 20 minutes of the pre-order launch on Feb 28th. Never got them. Waited, waited, heard you guys would issue back coupons/let us redeem them again. At that point, more than two days in, I had not received my items and my friend had decided he couldn't commit the time to play so I decided to move from Edan to Orwen (had joined Edan for him, mostly). Deleted my character on Edan immediatly (still had not received items). Made one on Orwen, opened a ticket to explain my situation and ask for my pre-ordered items to be delivered to Orwen instead.

Will I be allowed to get them? Also, will I fall under the compensation package for those who redeemed their items in the first four hours of pre-launch, as I should?

Character name is Ulfnaor, family name is Skiffel, server is Orwen. 

Thanks for taking the time (if you do, if not oh well),

Edited by Ulfnaor

Posted

I like how its called the "Shitstorm Matrix".

So far, you guys have been great to the community so keep it up, we're proud of you!

off topic is tht rick in ur pic from walking dead? xD??

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Any News on the Title claim which never get reset?

And i also send you a DM. Please reply if possible.

Posted

I do not believe you are a part of the reset.

Try to recover your mount at a stable, that should bring it from anywhere in the world to you.

The stable in the northern neutral zone has a minor bug. Sometimes when attempting to withdraw a horse for use it will not give the option to do so. There are two ways to fix this. Going in and out of the menu several times will fix it eventually and /reloadui should fix it reliably. 

Posted

Looks great, very nicely done. Mistakes happen and it definitely feels like a solid effort to make things right without more harm.

Posted

I want the Shitstorm Matrix limited release item please 

Right?

Yo @CM_Jouska Can we get "Survived Shitstorm Matrix" titles?

Posted

@PM_Belsaza@CM_Jouska

Server: Orwen

Family: Foaran

Character: Myucel

Am I part of the reset? Just wanted to confirm.

Thanks for the work you guys are doing!!!