• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted

People payed money for things that were not delivered, maybe you'll understand some day when your mom isn't the one handling your economy..

Mom jokes? really? The point is you're obviously going to get your stuff, its just taking a little longer. I understand its frustrating and all that, but acting like a child has never helped. Don't make jokes that you're clearly to young to make. 

This is not about an imperfect launch for me, it's about paying for an item I didn't receive.  If you get a house built and the contractor doesn't finish when he says he will you complain.  If nobody ever complains then there is no point in setting a date.  Where do you draw the line?  Wasn't that what they did when they sold us the package?  We were supposed to receive that package at the beginning of the headstart, it didn't say some items will be delivered at a time of our choosing.  Bugs in any mmo are expected but not receiving items paid for will stand up to any fraud claim in court, not that I am in any way considering that just stating the level that it could go to.

I agree, I really do. close friend of mine purchased didn't get it sent in a complaint and she got an auto message that they're aware of the situation and so fort. Its unacceptable of course. I just don't see why people go to such lengths of arguing about it any further then it already is. Kinda redundant. 

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks the launch was great? Yes I indeed received my items 8 hours later, so what?
To all the guys who's saying "IT'S 2016 AND SERVER SHOULD BE BETTER" I have an example for you..

Blade & Soul... launch day 4 hours que, you login play 30 mins then server crashes...4 hours que again. It happened 1 month ago.

2 people like this

Posted

So the Catfish exp is down or up? And why now, when those who "abused" it are already 53 now? Now it's even harder to catch-up, especially that as 50-51 you can't really touch 53 guy.

Posted

Am I in the minority about not know what the compensation is for?

Posted

are servers down? but i dont see a post about it?

On the home-page of game or even in launcher it's stated. Yes, servers are down and should come back up in few hours ;)

Posted

Okay Ive stayed quite quiet during the last couple of days. For the love of god you are all a bunch of children. We get it. Its been a tough launch. The developers get it. Trust me they have seen it. Not like what your writing is invisible. And from what Ive seen from past developers with rough starts its not possible to fix RIGHT NOW as you guys are all asking. 

Its not going to get fixed RIGHT NOW! Calm down we are all gamers who just want to play the game. Im sure you all have other games you want to play. For example has anybody played the new Fire emblem! Come on lets just all relax! We are all human. Lets act like a civilized bunch and relize we can get mad get angry but its not going to hurry the developers anymore than they are already working.

See ya in game! :)

3 people like this

Posted

I wonder if we all who did the headstart qualify for compensation 3 -2... 

I guess so.

What do you mean "level 1 beginner communication skills?"

that's what DAUM has

Posted

Thanks Daum.... not too bad of a launch for such a complex endeavor. Keep up the good work.

...good to see that the entitlement generation is well represented in this thread :P

here's your participation trophy, now move on...

Posted

I guess you didn't use your reserved name or were content that your reserved name remain on a different server then you intended to play.

I deleted my old character and remade it in edan afterwards.

Posted

You will get wipe/reset/compensation as well.

You will get wipe/reset/compensation as well.

Hi Belsa,

I did not get my pre order items since last Sunday. A reset/redeem would solve my problems. I play on EU/Jordine. Please can you confirm that I will also get a reset of the items?

cheers. 

Posted

Mom jokes? really? The point is you're obviously going to get your stuff, its just taking a little longer. I understand its frustrating and all that, but acting like a child has never helped. Don't make jokes that you're clearly to young to make. 

I agree, I really do. close friend of mine purchased didn't get it sent in a complaint and she got an auto message that they're aware of the situation and so fort. Its unacceptable of course. I just don't see why people go to such lengths of arguing about it any further then it already is. Kinda redundant. 

It wasn't a joke. And you have no idea what i paid for so don't pretend to know that im being reasonably compensated for my money spent. If you've been abit older you would be able to see through a sarcastic comment and probably, just probably been able to understand it.

Posted

Okay Ive stayed quite quiet during the last couple of days. For the love of god you are all a bunch of children. We get it. Its been a tough launch. The developers get it. Trust me they have seen it. Not like what your writing is invisible. And from what Ive seen from past developers with rough starts its not possible to fix RIGHT NOW as you guys are all asking. 

Its not going to get fixed RIGHT NOW! Calm down we are all gamers who just want to play the game. Im sure you all have other games you want to play. For example has anybody played the new Fire emblem! Come on lets just all relax! We are all human. Lets act like a civilized bunch and relize we can get mad get angry but its not going to hurry the developers anymore than they are already working.

See ya in game! :)

they cant xD they need insult staff for dont work 25h/day fixing the server and answer their questions once and over

Posted

I THINK I'm confused about the classes of compensation and who they're awarded to. Looking at the table it appears that only NA players are getting Compensation 1 and EU players will get 2 and 3 only.

If this IS the case we in the EU have been undervalued by a gaming company who obviously looks upon us as second class gamers who actually have or will pay more for the game than our NA counterparts!

I am able to say we pay more as gaming companies to NOT take into account any exchange rates when pricing games. It is an industry wide, apparantly acceptable practice to charge 2 different prices in this case the Conquorer's Pack at 99 Euros for us and $99 for NA. Using today's exchange rate a profit of 9 euros. I appreciate 9 euros isn't a lot but if you look at it as overall profit for the company with lets say a million EU customers that's 9,000,000 euros!

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

So i'm a little confused about this.

When the conquer headstart opened, i claimed my pet straight away. (about 8:10 UK Time) I was then told not to claim anything else until me and my partner was sure about playing on the NA server (Uno). We decided to play on Uno (as i already claimed my pet and he claimed his items). Then at 11:10 (roughly this time, but no later than 11:30 UK Time) i claimed everything else in the list.

All my items failed to deliver.

Then after the maintenance to reset the claiming coupons, I logged into 'ACCOUNT' and my coupons was reset. So i claimed them all.

I was then notified that if i claimed my items originally between 8-12 (same time zone btw) i would not be able to claim my items due to an issue, and would have to send a ticket because i still didn't get my items after waiting quite a long time. I sent a ticket asking about the issue, but i didnt get a response. I was confused if i fell into the category for the wipe (because i 100% am sure i claimed first time between 8-12) or if i would not get a wipe (because my claim buttons weirdly DID reset).

So i waited... and about 10 hours later, i get all my items in my mailbox.

So, because i originally claimed between 8-12 on the first day of headstart, but my items eventually got delivered, which category of compensation (if any at all) do i fit in? It was extremely annoying to have to wait for so long for my items, and get circled around with confusing information about what to do for basically the first 48 hours of my headstart.

Will my items be reset?(i would't mind if they do/don't). Also, would i be compensated for the problems? If so, which tier would it be?

My family name is: Cas

Server: Uno

Edited by Casper

Posted

I have you know I purchased the 100 eur package, what makes you think I wouldn't understand? And really dude? your arguments are so narrow minded its insane. And don't talk about age, you clearly to immature for your own good.

People payed money for things that were not delivered, maybe you'll understand some day when your mom isn't the one handling your economy..

This is not about an imperfect launch for me, it's about paying for an item I didn't receive.  If you get a house built and the contractor doesn't finish when he says he will you complain.  If nobody ever complains then there is no point in setting a date.  Where do you draw the line?  Wasn't that what they did when they sold us the package?  We were supposed to receive that package at the beginning of the headstart, it didn't say some items will be delivered at a time of our choosing.  Bugs in any mmo are expected but not receiving items paid for will stand up to any fraud claim in court, not that I am in any way considering that just stating the level that it could go to.

Posted

What has happened to cause the need for compensation?

Posted

Haha, you re-edited my post just to make your argument stronger? Hahah, you are sad indeed. Do you know that my original post is still there to read, unedited?

Posted

Haha, you re-edited my post just to make your argument stronger? Hahah, you are sad indeed. Do you know that my original post is still there to read, unedited?

Dude, you clearly saw that I ment to use that as a reply lmfao. And how am I sad who is trying to use age as a defense when you're to immature to actually say something more intelligent other then "You are a kid" Clearly been surrounding yourself with to many kids that you've started using the insult in a day to day basis. 

Posted

extended by 2hrs. Im allready sick of being social cmon!

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks the launch was great? Yes I indeed received my items 8 hours later, so what?
To all the guys who's saying "IT'S 2016 AND SERVER SHOULD BE BETTER" I have an example for you..

Blade & Soul... launch day 4 hours que, you login play 30 mins then server crashes...4 hours que again. It happened 1 month ago.

One the few reasonable people I have seen on this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I THINK I'm confused about the classes of compensation and who they're awarded to. Looking at the table it appears that only NA players are getting Compensation 1 and EU players will get 2 and 3 only.

If this IS the case we in the EU have been undervalued by a gaming company who obviously looks upon us as second class gamers who actually have or will pay more for the game than our NA counterparts!

I am able to say we pay more as gaming companies to NOT take into account any exchange rates when pricing games. It is an industry wide, apparantly acceptable practice to charge 2 different prices in this case the Conquorer's Pack at 99 Euros for us and $99 for NA. Using today's exchange rate a profit of 9 euros. I appreciate 9 euros isn't a lot but if you look at it as overall profit for the company with lets say a million EU customers that's 9,000,000 euros!

I'm in the EU and what you're saying makes no sense. Was your first day of 10-12 of grinding wiped and you then had to transfer server? No? Then thats why they get an extra compensation. You didnt go through that, a lot of people did. 

Edited by Miffi

Posted

Dude, you clearly saw that I ment to use that as a reply lmfao. And how am I sad who is trying to use age as a defense when you're to immature to actually say something more intelligent other then "You are a kid" Clearly been surrounding yourself with to many kids that you've started using the insult in a day to day basis. 

Well you still haven't changed it so it doesn't really matter what you "meant" to do. I did say something else other than talking about your age, you just didn't respond to it, cause you lack arguments. "you have no idea what i paid for so don't pretend to know that im being reasonably compensated for my money spent"

Posted

I'm in the EU and what you're saying makes no sense. Was your first day of 10-12 of grinding wiped and you then had to transfer a server? No? Then thats why they get an extra compensation. You didnt go through that, a lot of people did. 

Back to Veruca. Lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm confused about the launch time, it said 12:00 UTC, thats 13:00 in my country (googled it). But thats 50 minutes ago and I see lots of people have already played, did they all buy early acces? Or do I have my times confused o.O! It's 13:50 now. And also how long is the maintenance gonna take, haven't played yet and am excited to do so xD!