• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

extended by 2hrs. Im allready sick of being social cmon!

abuse rain incoming...

thanks guys for wasting staff time with question which can wait!!! 

Edited by Arauko

Posted

I'm confused about the launch time, it said 12:00 UTC, thats 13:00 in my country (googled it). But thats 50 minutes ago and I see lots of people have already played, did they all buy early acces? Or do I have my times confused o.O! It's 13:50 now. And also how long is the maintenance gonna take, haven't played yet and am excited to do so xD!

Those of us who pre purchased before the 26th had a head start. Server is down for Maint for as long as they need to to fix some major issues that happened during soft launch. We're all pretty ok with that.

Posted

extended by 2hrs. Im allready sick of being social cmon!

what has been extended?

Posted

Well you still haven't changed it so it doesn't really matter what you "meant" to do. I did say something else other than talking about your age, you just didn't respond to it, cause you lack arguments. "you have no idea what i paid for so don't pretend to know that im being reasonably compensated for my money spent"

Im done arguing with you, clearly not going anywhere. Sorry If I offended you. point being is that I paid for the 100 euro package and I would also have been bummed out if I didn't get my access, but I'm pretty sure you spent 50 eur, due to thats what she did, but if you did so after the 26th, then that may be the problem.

I hope you and everyone else get their things, as I'm sure they're working very hard to do. good luck in game once you get in, its allot of fun and accomplishing once you gain more knowledge.

1 person likes this

Posted

what has been extended?

the news page https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/67 has updated with a 2 hour extension to the maintenance. Unsurprising really, they have a lot of problems to look into.

Posted (edited)

This questions seem to be AVOIDED, i will kindly ask you:

Q : Will the mounts go back to level 0 again? 
Q : Will the pet go back to level 0 as well?
Q : Shall we consider our spending on Mount and Pet as loss? 

Thank you.

Edited by nobreadforpoorpeople

Posted

the news page https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/67 has updated with a 2 hour extension to the maintenance. Unsurprising really, they have a lot of problems to look into.

-nods- It's good they are taking the time. I'd rather when the flood gates open everything goes smoothly.

Posted

now, tell me the point, what can you do if you get a "Confirmed" or "Denied" response? can do anything with your lost/reset items with servers down? ..i think not, then why should they answer all ppl asking the same "will my items wiped?" "any way to fix the issue from server?" "can you give a candie?" ? i know, you can be worry for your items, of course i do, but you cant do anything now, just wait and check when you're in-game, the other way, you only get a man busy answering stupid question (which will be answered when the servers are up again), and getting his time to fix the servers and your accounts.

And i doubt that will be so easy like a copy paste..

So yes, i prefer that "unprofessional statement" rather than wait longer because they have lost time answering to impatient ppl who can't wait for the servers up to make that questions or sending tickets like a freak

A plane crashed that had someone close to you on it. The police tell you that you have to wait 10 hours before they can give you any information regarding that person. 

Surely it's an example to the extreme, but it's pretty much the same thing going on here. 

Also, pulling up a database search and copy pasting it (with a little bit of cleanup) is really easy. It would take them maybe 30 minutes max (one person) to pull that list and throw it onto the forums or news. 

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

My reserved name now says EXPIRED instead of a CHECK button.  Can you confirm it's still reserved?  I was waiting to use it on Ninja/Kunoichi.

1 person likes this

Posted

American launch.

Posted

Mine says CHECK still.

Posted

If you are missing only the title, you will NOT be part of the reset. We just determined the reason for that particular issue which varies from the others. It will be addressed asap. Either this or next maintenance latest. (9th March)

Yay, For people that are only missing the Title, we ain't getting anything.  So now why did we get canned.? Also the 4 hour restriction is crap. Why only benefit those who claim within this mysterious period. So if you claimed your stuff at 12:01 UTC you ain't getting shit.

Explain how this works.

1 person likes this

Posted

I deleted my old character and remade it in edan afterwards.

Took 24 hours to delete a character and longer still for the name to be freed up for use, so again, guess you didn't use your reserved name or you're lying your butt off.

Posted

Great when trying to claim my available conquer items it says maintenance until 16.00 UTC, so its postponed another 2 hours or not?

Posted

I have been through a lot of early releases with other MMORPGs and these kind of issues are almost always expected.  A lot of times the pre release is to see how the server balance and game goes before the actual launch.  You people need to get a grip and have some understanding.  This game has alot of potentional and is really fun and different in many ways from other MMOs.  I cant believe you people who are calling this game crap and blaming daum for issues that are common in the gaming and programming world.  Either be patient and understanding or STFU and go back to WOW or Second Life.  

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been through a lot of early releases with other MMORPGs and these kind of issues are almost always expected.  A lot of times the pre release is to see how the server balance and game goes before the actual launch.  You people need to get a grip and have some understanding.  This game has alot of potentional and is really fun and different in many ways from other MMOs.  I cant believe you people who are calling this game crap and blaming daum for issues that are common in the gaming and programming world.  Either be patient and understanding or STFU and go back to WOW or Second Life.  

Oh god I don't want the second life kids here. That's a terrifying idea Q_Q.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great when trying to claim my available conquer items it says maintenance until 16.00 UTC, so its postponed another 2 hours or not?

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/67  It was updated in the main news article on the site.

Posted

Let's be honest, it's better that issues are put right now instead of left. They could let us log in and play, and have these issues, which would result in more complaining. Let's just let them finish and then we can enjoy it :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont want to be rude but the people who bought the game between 26th and now should pay more attention to announcements because it has already been said a couple of times in announcements that the pre order bonusses will be available until 26th so isnt that their own fault then?

Edited by Optimacaroni

Posted

Lol I shoulda saw this coming, two additional hours of maint and you just know 2 to 3 hours into launch its gona need to come down again...

Posted

:( :( :(

Posted

Im done arguing with you, clearly not going anywhere. Sorry If I offended you. point being is that I paid for the 100 euro package and I would also have been bummed out if I didn't get my access, but I'm pretty sure you spent 50 eur, due to thats what she did, but if you did so after the 26th, then that may be the problem.

I hope you and everyone else get their things, as I'm sure they're working very hard to do. good luck in game once you get in, its allot of fun and accomplishing once you gain more knowledge.

And you seriously thought that telling the frustrated people here in the forums to do a better job at making a successful launch of the game themselves would "go anywhere"?
Yeah better run now when your arguments fail you.

Posted

2 Hours more I see now.

I present to you, Daum, the company that in 2 years time will be known as Trion 2.0.

What an absolute shitfest of a release.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am kinda disapointed of the handling by Daum with the pre-order stuff and such. Lets see if my mount goes back to level 0 and my pet too before I realy complain. But to be honest waiting hours for the pre-order stuff to arrive was already disapointing enough on the first day.....

Posted

Took 24 hours to delete a character and longer still for the name to be freed up for use, so again, guess you didn't use your reserved name or you're lying your butt off.

Its instant lol, did you not read the compensation chart? its stated that deletion is done instant prior to march 3. lol

updated_again_again.PNG.b4474ca31612d9bb

It saids right there "Deletion time removed, and Name block removed". So I deleted my old character in Orwen last night then remade him so I can have the name save to my account (just in case the reservation gets lifted).