• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support

982 posts in this topic

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY YOU:

This was a SPECIFIC compensation for the people impacted by the Serendia issues. We were Conq, pack players that lost out on 7 OR MORE hours of head start, do not have our proper names and wont have them for a month, and ALSO suffered from all the other issues about item delivery. We were upset at the compensation because it was already so bad but instead of fixing it, you just ignore that there was a massive screw up on your end. The Mer Pallet was insulting because it is a 7 day item that is an advertisement for your Cash Shop and now the 10 GM Apology Potions is worthless because EVERYONE is getting the, not just the Serendia players.

Where's the acknowledgment that we had it worse and that you all promised our small group of people compensation just for us?

I don't understand how you lose your name for a month?  They took off the thing that holds names and the 24 hour character deletion temporarily so you could re-roll.  It's still active like that.

Posted

I would like to add a second pet coupon (or maybe just a free cat or something) to the compensation for those that claimed items from 8-12 utc but never received anything. There are those that have and have not gotten items after claiming early. Seems like people who should be compensated are lumped together with those who have gotten their items.

Posted

So does the Pre- order Title count ?

I never got mine after claiming it on Feb 28.

Posted

One of the best opening i ever had in my MMO-RPG experience. No broblems, no lag, everything work perfectly, smooth launch .....

Continue the good work BDO Team !!!

2 people like this

Posted

So I mentioned before but

I asked for 1 of each of the wallpapers/floors and few chandeliers,etc. For the Housing decor items for Conqueror Pack. 

You guys sent me 10 Chandeliers instead? can i get a reset. Also still no title

@CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar

So does the Pre- order Title count ?

I never got mine after claiming it on Feb 28.

same here

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't understand how you lose your name for a month?  They took off the thing that holds names and the 24 hour character deletion temporarily so you could re-roll.  It's still active like that.

We were told to NOT delete the characters which were misplaced and to re-roll. So that's what we did- we made new characters with place holder names. We can now delete the characters that have our original names but there's no way to get those names onto our characters with the placeholder names. 

Example: I started of with a Valk named Loure. She ended up on the wrong server, Orwen. Players affected by the glitch are told to reroll on Edan and to NOT delete their original toons and so I do. My new valk is now leveled up on the right server but stuck with the wrong name until they fix it March 30th by swapping her name with the original character that's stuck on Orwen. 

They did not implement the 10 second delete timer until over a day later and by then we'd have lost 2 more days of headstart to re-re-roll. 

Edited by Novel

Posted

Thank you, and the game is great!

Posted

Thank yo so much for this, Daum.  You're being extremely generous with compensation.  As someone who was affected in categories 1 and 2, I wasn't expecting nearly anything this generous.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

Items claimed as servers went up. Received them. Character sent to Uno. I never received the in-game mail. Put in a ticket that was given a canned response telling me I should have received the in-game mail. I really hope you guys don't skip my entire account.

Posted

So we don't get squat for claiming our items and having to wait 1-2 days to get them?  The character slots were crucial for claiming names we wanted not to mention how much time and silver we spent leveling our trade skills when we could have been using our steel gathering pack.  Add in all the walking due to not having a horse... sigh.

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

Just wondering if I fall under the same group as the set of people gettng reset, I did claim the second the servers went live, my coupons get reset the following morning, but I received items for a Wizard rather than Tamer, which is what I claimed it for.

Server: Edan
Family Name: HotzOTL

Edited by HotzOTL

Posted

check out my acct too. you will see that some people never got fully reset. Orwen - Family name Shorax - char name Grin

Will do. It will take me some time, but I'll get back to you guys once I'm done with it. 

Question with regards to compensation 2, the 4 hour window for 15% battle XP is 2 Mar before the maintenance?

It is in the respective time-frame provided.

In detail:

Date: 2nd March
Times:
EU Servers: 19:00 - 23:00 CET
NA Servers: 19:00 - 23:00 EST

Event Details:
Receive +15% EXP Bonus from all monsters.

You guys really need to hire at least one person, who can speak and make sense in English language ... you know ... "to avoid confusion" in a future.

Unless you agenda is to continue scamming NA player-base, and blame it on poor language skills, than by all means - continue.

Jouska is native US citizen, so that's covered thank you. You can blame it on Mrs. Wilhelm, who was my English teacher in High-School ^_^ 

And I often tend to use rather "chat language" than properly formalized sentences. Sorry for that, I'll work on it and do my best to use proper sentences.

Loving the horse training compensation. I'm happy with the overall list of what we'll be getting, good work @CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar and team.

I am however a little confused on what the March 2nd compensation means? is this a static event in time on the server? Can you please explain this a bit more in detail.

m2comp.PNG

It is an even that will be activated on our end and will run on each server (EU/NA) during its own respective timezone. 

In other words:
If you're playing on EU servers (Alustin, Jordine or Croxus) your EXP will be increased from 19-23 CET.

If you're playing on NA servers (Edan, Orwen or Uno) your EXP will be increased from 19-23 EST.

Posted

So- I claimed the second the servers were live.

• I have not received my items
  • I have not, once, received an in-game failure message
  • I am not able to attempt to claim my items in my account
  • My friends, guild mates, etc... are all having a blast with the items they paid $100 for.

Am I to assume that, with the time window and how screwed I've been here, that I can expect to receive most, if not all, of these compensation items?

This is the same issue I'm in right now. The scary part is that we may have to submit a ticket even after the restart..

Posted

No title for me either. All of my other coupons were reset the other day except that one

Posted

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

Items claimed as servers went up. Received them. Character sent to Uno. I never received the in-game mail. Put in a ticket that was given a canned response telling me I should have received the in-game mail. I really hope you guys don't skip my entire account.

May I have your family name please. I'd like to double-check yours in particular. 

Posted

Will the items for those that werent affected by this issue be wiped too?

That'd be great.

Posted

Agreed, on behalf of my tiny little soon to be guild who all just missed out on the pre order headstart access thanks for dealing with this in a fairly fast and efficient way, given this is your first mmorpg launch outside asia it's gone really smoothly compared to other games so for that you can be proud :)

Posted

Thank you, Daum. You've guys are doing a grand job. Keep up the good work.

-And I believe the titles are a Pre-order item, they will be reset as well. The title is the only item that hasn't shown up for me, so I look forward to the reset.

Posted

So basically I have nothing from my pre-orders yet. I have to do this "Exp Event" picking up stuff manually and with the missing combat exp. I see no extra compensation for people in my boat? My friends who claimed their stuff at the same time I did, at 8:20 UTC all had their coupons reissued and have their items for about 30 hours+ now. All the while I am supposed to wait till maintenance tomorrow to get things I was supposed to get 3 days ago.

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you please specify which items in particular? And Server Family name please, I'd like to double check.

Yes.

can you please check my account too?

Server: Orwen

Family Name: Archleone

Missing my pet, costume and title. Also didnt get the ingame mail about the preorder item wipes. The items were claimed around 8:00UTC. 

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Sent via PM!

Posted

@CM_Jouska What do players like myself do, who have not received items, nor mail claiming their items were lost, nor mail saying their delivery failed. And it still says "USED" on your account page? Are we stuck in perpetual limbo?

Posted

May I have your family name please. I'd like to double-check yours in particular. 

So I redeemed my items at like 0815 UTC, all except the furniture. I have received none of them. On the 29th after hearing people were receiving their stuff I went ahead and redeemed the furniture to test it out and it worked. Why is it that you can't just reset the items on my account page like you did for the others? Some of whom also redeemed their items around the same time as me.

Request #21853  which has been coming up on 3 days

Posted

It really sucks that you are deleteing our leveled pets and horses after we had not received them for days.  

I understand it must be done, but man it really feels like they are beating the dead horse even more. Time investment and leveled items > than some pet food.

Posted

I claimed my items from 0800-1200 UTC on 12/28. Though they did not come on time, they eventually got delivered to my mail box, except for the "early bird" title. 

I DID NOT receive any in-game mail about the item wiping, and this confuses me. I'm wondering whether I'm included in the wiping - reset group?