• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Slow "look" Left

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there~

For some reason whenever i slide my mouse to the left to "look" left, the sensitivity is different then when i slide to the right..
For example when i turn/look clockwise the sensitivity is at 100% but then it drops 70% when i do it counter clockwise and i have to pick up my mouse and slide it again to look at my 8 (speaking of clocks and all  ;p )..
Any suggestions?

Posted (edited)

I'm also having this problem, can't find any info on it, anyone know how we fix this? 

Edit: To anyone having this problem, relogging fixed it for me. 

Edited by BlitzAceRush

Posted

Bumping, this needs fixed, I run into this bug at least twice a day.

Posted (edited)

Same issue here.  Using Logitech g502 mouse.  Also I had another user account logged in (not active) on Windows as well.  

Edited by Slayergrim

Posted

What is up with this? Razer Naga Epic but it's NOT THE MOUSE it only happens in the game client.

This is making the game unplayable.

Posted

Same here :( Using Razer Naga Chroma... can't look left 

Posted

Same, and if you unlock the cursor it moves fine, I keep dying in battle cause i have to slide my mouse several times across the pad to face the enemy.

Pls everyone submit bug reports to get attention on this.  Wierd bug!

Posted (edited)

bumping again because this shit still hasn't been acknowledged, this is a game breaking issue, at least let us know it's been seen.

To explain exactly how bad this is: My current sensitivity lets me do a full 360 turn in ~8 inches (~20cm), when this bug happens, it takes the entire length of my 16inch mousepad 5 times, thats right 80 -----ing inches to turn just 90 degrees to my left, thats 320in to do a 360, my sensitivity gets reduced to 1/40th when turning left. Fix this.

Edited by Divenity
1 person likes this

Posted

bump, first time encountered this today, first i thought it was the mouse, but its the game

Posted

A further bump, I am also experiencing this issue.

Can replicate on both tamer and wizard classes on my game client, appears to happen randomly on both. Had this issue a total of three times in the past two weeks of playtime. Last had this issue at 22:20. using Windows 7 (64 bit), latest build of the Black Desert client.

Posted

Bump it more. This really needs to be fixed, it's so annoying!

Posted

Bump continously meeting this bug

Posted

This is STILL broken... Under no circumstances should a game breaking bug like this exist for this long.

Posted

yeap this is still a problem and is hard to figure it whats causing it cause if you unlock the mouse, the mouse goes left/right normally.

up till now, only relogging fix that for me.

Posted

yeap this is still a problem and is hard to figure it whats causing it cause if you unlock the mouse, the mouse goes left/right normally.

up till now, only relogging fix that for me.

it doesnt seem like anything causes it at all, I can start fishing when it isn't happening, go afk for 30 minutes, and when I come back my mouse is -----ed up, it just happens.

Posted (edited)

1+ here too~

Roccat nyth

Also, restartting game fixes

Seems to happen only after i AFK a while...

Edited by aquaraider11
Additions

Posted (edited)

My Desktop has this issue, my laptop does not, Only real difference is video quality settings, changed desktop to low & viola, problem fixed. We'll see how long it lasts.

*edit*  well that didn't last long, issue back

Edited by Lagabyte

Posted

Right this is happening to me also, I think it may have something to do with the resolution rather than the mouse itself. I run it at 2560x1440, oddly I never had this issue until today and there was an update so I guess maybe that had something to do with it spontaneously happening to me?

Posted

After yesterday's update.. this bug started to happen for me as well..

It is indeed only ingame, game breaking bugs like these should not happen in any game in my opinion..

Posted

I play the game in windows mode and i notice that this problem only occurs when a part of my window is off the screen. By repositioning the game so that the whole window is in my screen, it fixes the problem.

Hope this helps.

2 people like this

Posted

I play the game in windows mode and i notice that this problem only occurs when a part of my window is off the screen. By repositioning the game so that the whole window is in my screen, it fixes the problem.

Hope this helps.

Can confirm this as well, I've always played in windowed mode and I just got this issue today. After seeing this post I noticed that it's because my window was partially on my next screen as I'd moved the window. Placing it back on the first screen fixed the issue. 

Posted (edited)

still happening....

edit: didn't read Plunge's post above.  I did happen to be in windowed mode and was slightly off screen.  will have to recheck.

Edited by fleabite71

Posted

Would it be possible to record a video of this?

Hope this helps.

Please also check if the above applies to you.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Bump,

I've gotten this issue multiple times every day.  I do not play in windowed mode i play in full screen mode.  Please address this issue properly?

Posted (edited)

This can happen when you have another program running (say another game).  Something to do with mouse capture and such.

To fix this, go to your BDO settings, and change your window options (like full screen to full screen windowed) and then cancel the change so it goes back to how you had it before, and then you should be all fixed <3

Edited by Velexia