• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Event: Head-Start Compensation Event

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Will the costume bonuses ( exp 10% ) stacks with todays event?

Edited by runnbl3

Posted

please answer my ticket its bin almost 3 days now

Untitled6.png

Posted

For all the NA people that don't know standard or "military" time, it's 7PM to 11PM

EST

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Times:
EU Servers: 19:00 - 23:00 CET
NA Servers: 19:00 - 23:00 EST

Great now will you also have a 24-hour event for people who start work before these times and end it after?

Or maybe you could just set the Preorder items to be Account bound instead of Character bound. That would do.

Edited by Ginkgo

Posted

So is this event for all players even the ones that didn't get caught in the matrix or only the ones that did I'm a little confused ??

Posted

So is this event for all players even the ones that didn't get caught in the matrix or only the ones that did I'm a little confused ??

All players.

Posted

Wow so great.. now lets see.. 0 exp (still cant even log in) + 15% = ermm. AMAZING THANKS!

Posted

Thanks,

Leaving out crafters but most are Combat here.

So it is a good step towards working with players.

Posted (edited)

Well it's the thought that counts thank you. I'm working on the life skills portion of the game and exploring so the monster killing is fine I guess.

However, Orwin server is so over-crowded on all channels I am getting kicked off on a regular basis, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This could be one of the worst launches I have been involved in. Not the worst, but pretty damn close.

Edited by Odinthor021

Posted

AAAAND it's cancer.

Whats 15% of every Package worth of players, later on a weekday? -400% experience gain,

Posted

Unable to login ft over an hour now, but the event is still amazing from what I hear

Posted

;)

Posted

Yeah lets post the event on the forums right before we do it so no one can see it

Posted

Thank you for this exp event. I wish it had lasted a little longer but other than that it was super useful!

Posted

I know that we Aussie's are few in number compared to the majority of players on the NA servers, but is there any chance of extending the event so that it doesn't just run from 11am to 3pm AEST on a weekday?

In future events like this should be a pair of 2 hour XP scrolls we can use at a time of our choosing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Although I suspect the majority would probably have been happy with this, maybe next time (if there is one) a one-time 'reward' pop-up where you choose what type of XP scrolls you would prefer would have been a bit fairer.  Not everyone is trying to level to 50 as fast as possible. Some are trying to slow that part down to make the most of the game pre-50.  So Life Skills XP or Cooking/Fishing or something along those lines would have been more useful to them than Combat XP.

Posted

Although I suspect the majority would probably have been happy with this, maybe next time (if there is one) a one-time 'reward' pop-up where you choose what type of XP scrolls you would prefer would have been a bit fairer.  Not everyone is trying to level to 50 as fast as possible. Some are trying to slow that part down to make the most of the game pre-50.  So Life Skills XP or Cooking/Fishing or something along those lines would have been more useful to them than Combat XP.

This. I didn't even get to utilize the event buff since I was too busy filling my inventory with gold tier fish. Mob grinding isn't the only thing people do in this game.

Posted

Thanks for all the hard work you and the team are doing. You boys need a night out drinkin lol

+1 Just for your avatar. ;)

Posted

Yeah lets post the event on the forums right before we do it so no one can see it

Did you not see the in-game spam about it? It was quite frequent.

Posted

-- ended --