• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event: And the oscar goes to… 3rd - 31st March

806 posts in this topic

Posted

If anyone doesn't mind answering, what programs did you use to edit the clips? I have movie maker, but it's being weird and crashing a lot.

If you want to make really good clips you must use software like Vegas or Adobe products.

Posted (edited)

[Orwen;Iiqhtninq]

Title Pls.

Edited by Iiqhtninq
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Edan;Blades]

Character name = Merci, or Boba

A lot of work but it was fun !

Thank you !

Edited by Blades

Posted

Event: And the oscar goes to…

Event Period:  3. March – 31. March (end of day UTC)

Event Description:

• Create a BDO Music Video

• You must use the original BDO background music

• Upload the video to YouTube and post the link/embedded video in this thread

• Min-Max Length: 30sec - 4min

• Editing the footage is allowed (video as well as the music); must be recognizable as original content of BDO

• Only footage from the EU/NA service is allowed

• UI must be disabled at all times (CTRL+U)

• The video must be created by yourself

• Circumventing or ignoring any of the above rules may result in a disqualification

• Post your ServerName and FamilyName along the video: [ServerName;FamilyName] à [Jordine;Hercules]

You can find the Soundtrack (mandatory) and Intro/Outro Video (optional) here. >Link<

Event Winner & Rewards:

• Top 5: BDO Figurine & T-Shirt

• Top 6-20: T-Shirt

• All: 300 Miles + title "And the oscar goes to"

Winners will be determined by a vote within the BDO staff.

Reward Distribution:

• Winners will be announced by 04.04
• Winners will be contacted and asked for their Shipping details, you will have 7 days time to get back to us once you received the winner's email.
• We will ship all physical items latest by 18th April

Can I use other music aswell as BDO music such and Sonic music for an example or does it have to be BDO?

Posted

Edan;Eisenkette

Updating soon.

Posted (edited)

[Jordine;Arcanum]

Edited by Zjinn
1 person likes this

Posted

Hold

Posted

[Edan;YUL]

Posted

hold

Posted

Getting a spot.

I saw the title in Head-Start, made a warrior named LEODECAPRIO, and require the title. My life shall be fulfilled. 

2 people like this

Posted

[Edan;ExtraSoda]

4 people like this

Posted

[Alustin;Menthild]

Orwen; Marijuoanna 

[Orwen;Iiqhtninq]

Title Pls.

My favorites :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

[Edan;Nick]

Posted

Hold up, ayyy

Posted

Updated the OP with the Soundtrack (mandatory) and Intro/Outro Video (optional) >Link<

Can we use other OSTs of the game as well, like the ones found on youtube, I'm guessing from other versions?

Posted (edited)

[Alustin;Hammelsneid]

My entry for the "And the oscar goes to ..." - Event.

I tried to capture a few of the uncountable details of Black Desert's lovely world. It was quite hard to decide, which snapshots deserve to be in the video, especially because it should not exceed 4 minutes. On the other hand I'm very thankful for the limit, otherwise it would have been some hours of footage worth showing. 

I hope you like it, I don't care winning something, because it was really fun creating the video and it showed me (and will maybe other people) that one huge aspect of the beauty of Black Desert Online is it's love for detail.

Thanks for watching :)

Kindest regards, Hammelsneid

Edited by cYbarrY

Posted

[Alustin;Shadeheart]

• Create a BDO Music Video

• You must use the original BDO background music

You make no Music Video and use no Music :)

Reserved for my video.

Question: Can the video also include my own written music as well as BDO music (I have a vision for a cool intro), or can it only be BDO franchise music?

Only BDO.

Can I use other music aswell as BDO music such and Sonic music for an example or does it have to be BDO?

Just read.... BDO only.

Posted

interesting

Posted

Hold.

[Edan; Celestials]

Posted (edited)

[Alustin;Skunk]

Edited by Sif
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

There is my video, showing up watchtower's dungeon and some op skill of my ranger.

[Jordine;Martell]

https://youtu.be/OFCIQ_8Q288

Edited by Exeqt

Posted (edited)

[Croxus;WorldwideDevils]

EU

Alright here it is. I could've probably made something better but I still hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless ! :)

This is part RP for my character Heldegas.

The Rise of a Legend [Part 1]

Not too long ago, a man drifted ashore. Despite no knowledge of where he comes from, he starts traveling and joining in on the world of Black Desert. Little does he know the Black Spirit isn't what it pretends to be; he ends up betrayed and fighting evil, and becomes more than ever determined to become the strongest warrior in Croxus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9ZCxfg1_4

Edited by LittleDemon