• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event: And the oscar goes to… 3rd - 31st March

806 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Praballo can i use any soundtrack from the game or does it has to be from that pack you linked?

Posted

You have to hide the UI. Ctrl + U 

TY

Posted

• Create a BDO Music Video

• You must use the original BDO background music

You make no Music Video and use no Music :)

Only BDO.

Just read.... BDO only.

Okay damn just making sure no need to be rude.

Posted

Post reserved!

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the "Action" on top but I'm not really looking to win just participation  :D

[Edan;Ariana_Grande]

Edited by Camunot Grande
1 person likes this

Posted

[Alustin;Vrambo]

(not sure if my video should be posted here or in the german thread.. so.. why not both :) my first youtube video ever. i think its quite okayish)

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Croxus;Hatet]

I really love the way you are building a community and rewarding in-game items for fun Events like this :) 

Edited by Dexterz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Orwen;Hachikuji]

Edited by Thoronium
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Orwen;Nalsarkoth]

This was a lot of fun to make.

Edited by Zekeon

Posted

Croxus;Warbringer

Posted

And The Oscar Goes To...

[ServerName;FamilyName] à [Uno;Krysis]

https://youtu.be/QxgZDiBOJKo

Posted

[Alustin;Matsushima]

5 people like this

Posted

[Edan;EternalAngel]

Quite grainy, but I tried my best. :)

Posted

[Alustin;Mugetsu]

2 people like this

Posted

[Jordine;Vanaheim]

Hi everybody,

This is my contribution... Have fun!

Posted (edited)

[Alustin;Deisha]

Edited by Reigu
5 people like this

Posted

In the works now! ;D

Posted (edited)

[Alustin;Starwalker]

Disclaimer: No sheeps were harmed in the making of this video.

Edited by themos
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The Problem here is, where to get the official Music tracks? I do not see any MP3 or WAV to work with it.. and ripping out of YT videos is not the right thing edit: found it

also, i do only have cheap and old free stuff tools.. oh well, i wish all others here luck and my the muse kiss you

Storyboard: (feel free to take some inspirations fellow comrades)

I would show the wide and endless Land of this Game, running around while the Camera doing its circles around me, perhaps an Pro here can do smooth cuts of different locations, after a While i would show what i can Build. My House, My Horse, My Workers, My Ship and so on, all while the Camera is circling around me (anchoring/Syncron with the Music), then to go into the final, the Fights, some cuts of summoning the Boss with these Scrolls, here the fight order would be out of my guts.. but some evade moves and finishing kills would find the way.. The last scene would be the one when my char looking into the wide endless horizon to demonstrate the greatness of this Game "endless borders" feeling, or the climing of the Tower to the Dragon Statue with Sunset early in the game

My Mind Storyboard (Alpha):

Music: System Start menu

Where to use: Introduction sequence of the Video

Music: Velia Busker Music (from start to where the Flute starts)

Where to use: Also an good Music to start the Video, but also good to show Farming and other stuff you can archive in game with your hands, also to show or use Emotes (if there are any), interaction with others

Music: Balenos Combat

Where to use: An good Music mood to create an Tension for an Fight, or for some running

Music: Riding Bright

Where to use: To show you the wide Land of this game, awesome for some Sunset or calmer scenes, too

Music: Serendia Town Twin Village

Where to use: If you plan to make an "Love" music Video, in how you are in love with this game and prettiness (show Faces)

Music: Kzarka Temple

Where to use: This is purly Fight Music. Perhaps for PvP

Music: Town Hidel

Where to use: it is very slow, and calm. a brother of Serendia Town Twin Village, but here to show the everyday Life of the NPCs and Cities

Music: Riding Bright

Where to use: for Ships, Horses (more Wagons), something on the move

Music: Khuruto Cave

Where to use: Plan B of Kzarka Temple music, but perhaps here more for Boss fights

Music: Captial of Calpheon 

Where to use: Um... Plan B or more the Standard Music that could fit in the Videos to show us the World

my strength are World building... thats all for now i can do, if i find the right music, perhaps i try it too

Edited by Seska Larafey
1 person likes this

Posted

[Croxus;Majesty]

Posted

[Jordine;DankMemes] 

Here is my entry:

Please add a smooth camera mode when you're observing. That would help so much.