• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IP ban in EU - Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

Why we are baned for EU ? Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. What we are supposed to do ??? Learn Russian ??? I don't get it Why ?

Posted

Because GameNet has the rights to these countries and they don't want to give that up. Are they bad? Absolutely. Can DAUM do something about it? No.

4 people like this

Posted

Get a IP VPN in another country... you can buy them!

I use one in the UK - proxy server... its great coz I can watch the UK TV - that is blocked outside the UK. 

Try it... :) Hope that helps you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Please not again..

GameNet owns the rights for those baltic countries. Unless they want to give up on them, DAUM cannot do anything to licence those countries.

Please read:

And I believe this is already the 3rd time I posted this today...

Posted

Thank You :) I think it's only option for gamers from  Baltic States.

Posted (edited)

Get a IP VPN in another country... you can buy them!

I use one in the UK - proxy server... its great coz I can watch the UK TV - that is blocked outside the UK. 

Try it... :) Hope that helps you!

You dont have to buy a vpn. I use Softether for RU myself. It´s free and works flawlessly. 

It certainly doesnt work for IP TV though. But to bypass IP Block in BDO it´s totally fine.

While playing on the RU Servers, I certainly know know that alot of RU players will transition to EU when it´s out. They are not happy at all with their publisher.

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

So its the same as its in JP etc? U just have to log in with VPN and u good?

Posted

Hi,

Why we are baned for EU ? Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. What we are supposed to do ??? Learn Russian ??? I don't get it Why ?

Hi,

just cus

Posted

Go talk to GameNet.ru why they're servicing the countries you've mentioned apart from that posting here won't get you any doors opened. #Truth. Not going through this again.

Posted

I would just like to point out, you may be able to access the game with a VPN, but how will you purchase the game if their billing system declines credit cards from IP blocked countries?

Posted

So its the same as its in JP etc? U just have to log in with VPN and u good?

yes, exactly the same

Posted (edited)

I would just like to point out, you may be able to access the game with a VPN, but how will you purchase the game if their billing system declines credit cards from IP blocked countries?

Easy, can send money to some friend who is not from blocked country and he buys for me.

Edited by Slaz

Posted

Sure, as long as you have such a good virtual friend you can trust your money with.

Posted

paypal?

Posted

Are you kidding me? Why the hell would they go that far to prevent people from throwing money at them?

Posted

Are you kidding me? Why the hell would they go that far to prevent people from throwing money at them?

Think of game territory rights as similar to drug dealer territories and you'll have your answer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like mother russia invades on 'other' fronts too.

Vladimir-Putin-logic.jpg

Only Turkish fighter jets can solve your issues OP

4 people like this

Posted

Think of game territory rights as similar to drug dealer territories and you'll have your answer.

Exactly. They don't want to have said territories on their servers because they don't have licences for them.

The best way to prevent them from playing is making it unable for them to purchase the game. IP block is 2nd in line.

Posted

territory of service.

Look it up.

Posted

paypal ?

Posted

Our Territory of Service is explained in the thread linked below.