• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

new guest pass Guest pass Mega thread + DualShockers: New 500 keys added,

2,397 posts in this topic

Posted

I unsuccessfully tried to get a guest pass a couple of days ago, and today I decided I might as well just buy it..but.. then I started checking out the forums.

And it didn't look too good..seems like there quiet a few issue, I mean I would be coming from skyforge and they are greedy af/plenty of issues too but the cash shop here doesn't seem much better even though fair enough its not P2W. 

Anyhow, the forums put me off buying it and I would like to give it a shot before making up my mind so if anyone has a spare key I would be grateful, cheers.

Posted

Fair enough. I can understand that. I shall prove myself with meaningful contribution to the community!

1 person likes this

Posted

To be clear, I won't give any guest passes to people who just stay on this thread. If you want to try the game, show us that you're serious by engaging in the other threads.

A guest pass means 4-8 gbp. So, show us you're serious and NOT a spammer.

That's a valid concern, I guess I'll stop YouTubeing stuff and just see if they have answers on the forums. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Requestin a guest pass: EU

Preferred method of contact: PM 

Claimed status: Unclaimed

I really want to play the game first before i decide to buy it, if anyone can give me a Guest Code I would be the happiest person alive atm. 

Advice: You should set your Claimed status to "Claimed" so that people know you got it ;)  

Posted (edited)

To be clear, I won't give any guest passes to people who just stay on this thread. If you want to try the game, show us that you're serious by engaging in the other threads.

Good day!

I always prefer searching/googling/youtubing answers for my starter questions, and not to be one "who asks the same thing again". Since I didn't play the game, I can't contribute to discussions in other threads. And I don't think that my theorycrafting about things I don't know in this game will show that I'm serious. 

All the info that I read/watched got me very interested in this game. Last time I played sandbox MMO, was a long time ago. Elite: Dangerous doesn't count, because it is not really a MMO... Unfortunately, all friends are more into themepark MMOs, so I don't have anybody to try BDO with. I like sandbox games (or with some "sandbox" in it), many years of UO, EvE and a little of SWG but I was too late - it was broken and then closed.

I'm thinking about starting with a Wizard, yeah Gandalf-looking, but I found a video with a couple of tricks to make him look younger. After that I plan to try a berserker, if I don't loose myself in crafting/nodes/caravans/breeding... I definitely like amount of things to do in this game.

If the game is as good as I think it is - I'll buy it, and then try to turn to the dark side bring in a few of my friends who might got interested after seeing my exitement.

I don't know what else I can do now to prove that I'm not spammer.

If you think I'm good - 

Request: EU guest pass
Claimed status: Claimed

Thank you and Have Fun! :)

edit: typos...

Edited by Kleem
1 person likes this

Posted

I am nice and I would be extremely appreciative of a Guest Pass. Thanks!

Posted

Ok... well, I don't know a lot about the game, but I'll peruse the forum a bit to try to find something I can add to. I'd really just love to try it out without dropping a bunch of money for something that might not run well or even be fun.

I totally understand the fear of spammers getting these passes, every time I log in to ff14 I add at least 5 people to my blacklist. Totally ruins suspension of disbelief.

Anyway, if someone takes pity:

Request: NA pass

Posted

Hi.

Game looks like a ton of fun and been hyped for a while. My job is not paying super good, so thought I should maybe try it out before spending money on it. Thanks in advance! 

Requesting a guest pass: EU

Posted

Hi guys,I would really appreciate a guest pass to try this looking awesome game,since i don't know if my PC can hold it and i prefer not to throw away money.

Obviously,since i do not have any real friends that could play this game,once bought the game i wil give my pass at someone in this forum as thanks.

Server : EU

thanks in advance for the consideration. :) 

PM me at any time,ty.

third day,still looking for a pass :$ 

Posted (edited)

Hello.

Been waiting for this game for such a long time - i was a bit skeptic at first, but after hours of reading though forums, streams and videos,

i can honestly say that i'm addicted to a game i don't have the money to buy. :P 

I would be greatly appreciative if someone had a spare guest pass key they would throw my way. The game seems like loads of fun -

but living on a tight budget, it would mean the world if i could a least try it out before buying.

So if any of you fine lot have a spare key to share - it would mean a whole lot!

• Requesting a guest pass: EU
  • Preferred method of contact: PM
  • Claimed status: Unclaimed

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Deadnerd

Posted

I would like to have a guest pass please, I want to try the game before the purchase, thanks in advance :)

Requesting a guest pass:EU

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Posted

Would love a guest pass to try the game on my old gtx260 and see if it will even run before I buy. Thank You to whoever may read this 

Requesting a guest pass:NA

Preferred method of contact: PM

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Posted

Looking for a guest pass. I'm a little impatient to play the game admittedly. I plan on getting it next week but i'd like to play with a few of the classes between now and then so that I'll know which one to devote time to...as well as....playing around in the character creator :3

Requesting a guest pass: NA

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Posted

I am getting this game on the 17th (which is 7 days from now) and I can't wait any longer

Requesting a guest pass for NA

You can PM me

Unclaimed

Posted (edited)

Hey, would love to try out the game before I buy/ensure it works on my PC.

Will def pay it forward by sharing my guest passes if it works.

Unclaimed

Edited by Symn

Posted

I need a pass as well if anyone has one. You can pm it I guess. I'd owe you one. Thanks in advance. Not a spammer or bot btw.

Posted (edited)

Hey if anyone has a pass that would be great, I've been following this game forever.

Requesting a guest pass: NA

Preferred method of contact: PM

Claimed Status: Claimed

Thanks so much!

Edited by Spfan87

Posted

Hello everyone. Ive been dying to play this game for a while now and its finally here!   :)

Would love to try this puppy out.  If anyone has a guest pass to give away ill appreciate it. Thanks.

Requesting a guest pass: NA

Unclaimed.

Posted (edited)

I would appreciate it if theres still a left over key for me, my friend played this game for a while and trying to convince
me to play this mmo, we played other mmos together for a long time, it would be great if i could check out the game with my friend for some days.

Requesting a guest pass: EU

Unclaimed.

Edited by Velgor

Posted

Is one punch man good enough for a guest pass?

Posted

Is one punch man good enough for a guest pass?

who?

Posted

who?

:( just like the anime i'll never get any credit 

How about genos is he good enough for a pass he is s rank after all 

genos-afro.jpg

Posted

Requesting a guest pass- NA
Preferred method of contact- PM
Status- Unclaimed

Hi there, Seasoned player eager to try BD online before i buy. Currently on Blade and Soul and was always tossing between BD or BnS. Would appreciate a guest a ticket to try this game out.Thx

Really keen to play this game! Willing to wish good karma upon the person who helps me(all that i can offer). Don't  forget, what goes around comes around :)

Posted (edited)

I will appreciate if some one send me guest key (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

Edited by Argonaki

Posted

:( just like the anime i'll never get any credit 

How about genos is he good enough for a pass he is s rank after all 

genos-afro.jpg

I'm sorry I don't know any of these references LOL