• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

new guest pass Guest pass Mega thread + DualShockers: New 500 keys added,

2,397 posts in this topic

Posted

Requesting a guest pass: EU/NA

Preferred method of contact: PM

Lord please bless me with a guest pass for I have not sinned and shall not sin. Amin

Posted

Requesting a guest pass: NA

ill pay it forward, just want to see if I can run the game before I buy it

Posted

If anyone could send a pass my way that would be great, preferably a EU pass, but either will do to try the game, contact by pm is appreciated. Now, on to why I would love a guest pass, I have kept an eye on this for a year or two now and been interested ever since, however i completely forgot about it throughout the year(s) and only remember it a couple of weeks ago. When i noticed the game was about to release i was super hyped to get into it, however since i was to late to get in any of the test phases i couldn't try out the game. If i were to buy this game however i would share my spare guest pass(es) on here so hopefully more people can get to enjoy the game.

Pc spec's.png

Posted

Yo, im thinking about buying this game, but i want to give it a try first. Would love a free trial

Posted

Good day!

I always prefer searching/googling/youtubing answers for my starter questions, and not to be one "who asks the same thing again". Since I didn't play the game, I can't contribute to discussions in other threads. And I don't think that my theorycrafting about things I don't know in this game will show that I'm serious. 

All the info that I read/watched got me very interested in this game. Last time I played sandbox MMO, was a long time ago. Elite: Dangerous doesn't count, because it is not really a MMO... Unfortunately, all friends are more into themepark MMOs, so I don't have anybody to try BDO with. I like sandbox games (or with some "sandbox" in it), many years of UO, EvE and a little of SWG but I was too late - it was broken and then closed.

I'm thinking about starting with a Wizard, yeah Gandalf-looking, but I found a video with a couple of tricks to make him look younger. After that I plan to try a berserker, if I don't loose myself in crafting/nodes/caravans/breeding... I definitely like amount of things to do in this game.

If the game is as good as I think it is - I'll buy it, and then try to turn to the dark side bring in a few of my friends who might got interested after seeing my exitement.

I don't know what else I can do now to prove that I'm not spammer.

If you think I'm good - 

Request: EU guest pass
Claimed status: Claimed

Thank you and Have Fun! :)

edit: typos...

No need for pass now... got it from reddit.

Post updated with "Claimed"

Posted

I'm sorry I don't know any of these references LOL

Rlly? dang dude your missing out go check out one punch man on hulu or something unless your not rlly into anime

Posted

Wanna try the game to check if it's fitting my tastes. I'm waiting for this game since 1 year now and i can spend all that money without a demo. I don't know what difference does have the EU and NA pass but i live in EU so it would be preferable i guess. I have way more than the required specs for the game so it should run fine :D

Requesting: EU pass

Posted (edited)

Nothing surprising, i just want to test the game before buying it :)

Requesting guest pass: EU

Method of contact: PM

Claimed status: Unclaimed

Edited by m3rith

Posted (edited)

delete

Edited by Nacuta

Posted

Rlly? dang dude your missing out go check out one punch man on hulu or something unless your not rlly into anime

Nah, I'm not into Anime stuff. Though I used to play Blade and Soul lot.

Posted (edited)

I really would like to try the game before buying it, while i want to play it with my Girlfriend, but i don't want to spend money on a game i don't know if i would like. Bless the person sending a guest pass :) thanks, Merco

Edited by Merco

Posted

Requesting a guest pass: EU/NA

Would rly like to test it a little before buying so it would be great if anyone could offer me a guestpass :)

Posted

I will appreciate if someone willing to giveaway Guest Pass. I want to try it b4 Buying Thank you

Posted

Hello, I'm looking for a guest pass (EU) because I'd like to try the game before buying it. Thank you very much!

Posted (edited)

Requesting a guest pass: EU

Want to try if it's worth it :D

Edited by Haresus

Posted (edited)

I received a guest pass. Thank you.

Edited by Izrafel

Posted

Hi, I would like a 7 day access key if there is any more left to try out this game.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Quit college, dont have money, want to do something in life :D

Edited by vitas13

Posted (edited)

Pass no longer required.

Thanks

Edited by wolfmind

Posted (edited)

44 left

#proveyourworth

I'M BATMAN

EU

UNCLAIMED!

I'M BATMAN

Edited by Rune_Thor

Posted

I would love a guest pass so i can play til i can buy it at the end of the month <3:x

Posted

I would love a guest pass so i can play til i can buy it at the end of the month <3:x

TINY RICK !!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I really would like to check this game out before buying and test if it will run on my PC. Thanks up front to the humble donor <3

Posted

Nah, I'm not into Anime stuff. Though I used to play Blade and Soul lot.

Ah I feel it you should check out one punch man tho if u ever get a chance might like it, and i guess blade and soul counts since it has a anime lol 

So any chance I could get a pass man?

Posted (edited)

Edit - Got a guest pass from a friend.

Edited by Tigercml