• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

new guest pass Guest pass Mega thread + DualShockers: New 500 keys added,

2,397 posts in this topic

Posted

3133-ABA4-9E67-4930-A634    Figured this was fair, enjoy whoever gets it

Posted

My parents don't have a lot of money, so whenever I do get to spend money on games I like to make sure that it is worth it. MMO are my favorite type of games, I have played almost all successful MMO's. I have been following black desert for years now awaiting the release in the US. Now that it is finally released I cant wait to get my hands on it, I would love to try out the game it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

3133-ABA4-9E67-4930-A634    Figured this was fair, enjoy whoever gets it

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU

1 person likes this

Posted

My parents don't have a lot of money, so whenever I do get to spend money on games I like to make sure that it is worth it. MMO are my favorite type of games, I have played almost all successful MMO's. I have been following black desert for years now awaiting the release in the US. Now that it is finally released I cant wait to get my hands on it, I would love to try out the game it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU

Glad you got it

Posted (edited)

And people who are wondering why I still have 42 guest passes, I'm still getting community reactions and getting increasingly frustrating about gold sellers.

If you're interested about the game and actually wants to get a guest pass, I would like to see your forum accounts from other games that you claim to have played,

Just PM those information instead of just saying "Dude, can i get a guest pass"?

A007-C344-736C-4053-B08D

What if my Archeage account is now used for Trolling them .. But was once used for good, i started the 1st *why is EU paying more for a sub than NA* thread that got the sub reduced by almost £4.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

When i share a code FREELY which can fire back in my face with gold spams, and also the same code has a commercial value,

yes it sound like a job interview.

I have already got over 190 PMs, so, don't bother coz i have to raffle 42.

Ya i understand why u gotta do it but damn its just lowkey annoying no worries i'm going to buy the game today rlly want to check it out 

Posted (edited)

i just pmd Emporer and hope for his mercy and i am lucky to test this game out. No problem to make 2 Screenshots of 2 games i am playing for a long time to proove i am no goldseller or whatever.

Edited by phreeak
1 person likes this

Posted

i just pmd Emporer and hope for his mercy and i am lucky to test this game out. No problem to make 2 Screenshots of 2 games i am playing for a long time to proove i am no goldseller or whatever.

oh boy, you would get your guest pass soon

1 person likes this

Posted

any keys going ? :D EU please 

Posted

I would like to test the game too.

I have no experience with MMO's (a lil bit WoW), so I cant show any screens of playtime unfortunately.

I am no gold seller or something else, I just want to try this game out and buy it (if I like it).

I would need a EU-key.

Thanks and best regards

Posted

E328-D53A-DBDE-46B2-8769  Last one from me....best of luck

2 people like this

Posted

E328-D53A-DBDE-46B2-8769  Last one from me....best of luck

thank you very much :)

now Emporer has one more to give away :D

Posted (edited)

any keys going ? :D EU please double poste sorry but i have pm`d you :D

Edited by jaydunne

Posted

Requesting NA Guest Pass

Preferred Contact: PM

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Still none received :(

Posted

Hi all,

Requesting EU Guest Pass
Preferred Contact: PM
Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Thanks!

Posted

The people got selected with their screenshots and forums account information,

I'm sending keys in few minutes.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys I'm new here :)
I've been following this game for a while now and I am really impressed by it, it has many things that I always wanted to see in a mmo. I would really like to try it if any kind soul could share a EU key with me so I can try it before buying? thanks in advance everyone
:D

Edited by Ehrsia
additional information

Posted

Hey, I'm looking to get some sweet sweet black desert online in this weekend because it's spring break and that's what spring break is for. Guest pass would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton.

Posted

Hi everyone. First of all, I'm not goldseller :) I'm just a guy in middle age who likes to play MMO. WOW, EVE online, AION, TERA or HEX, Hearthstone and many others. I like play the games :) Unfortunately, I did not have time to play earlier in BDO. Why I not buy the game? $ 30 - $50 maybe is not a fortune but I would check this game before buying. Thanks and Greetings form Krakow. See you in the game, I hope  :D

Posted

And people who are wondering why I still have 34 guest passes, I'm still getting community reactions and getting increasingly frustrating about gold sellers.

If you're interested about the game and actually wants to get a guest pass, I would like to see your forum accounts from other games that you claim to have played,

Just PM those information instead of just saying "Dude, can i get a guest pass"?

1 person likes this

Posted

And people who are wondering why I still have 34 guest passes, I'm still getting community reactions and getting increasingly frustrating about gold sellers.

I have sent you a PM with a couple links, hoping it is enough to show if I am worth it :) thank you ^^

Posted

Looking for an NA key - would like to test the game before committing $70 AUD

Posted (edited)

Sent you a PM with some information if you need anymore just ask, hope you can spare a guest pass. Thanks

Edited by ARES_LUCI@YAHOO.COM

Posted

Anyone have an NA key to spare?

Posted

If anybody would be so kind to let me in on a 7 day pass I would love you forever lol

Posted

they really should have a 7day trial for free i mean i can understand as to why they wont as it does prevent the gold/pearl sellers in a big way but hey even if they had a 24hr trial in which you couldnt use chat for the duration of the trial i would still use that to get a feel for a game as its usually in the first 5-10hrs of trying a game you can really  get a feel for the game if you want to continue playing or not.