• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakened weapons!

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps a pair of these? Get that dual wield action going.

EC9wYIN.jpg

He has a dual wield already but an actual weapon for dual wielding would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4t7bESs460

Posted

I think Tamer should get a whip.. xD Maybe a fan to spam AoE everywhere 0_0

Posted

Lol there will be alot of BDSM

Posted

More than likely not possible that I will see what I dream but!

I don't care who gets it. But I LOVE hook swords and twin chain whip. Watching martial artists perform with both is so entertaining to the eyes. It would be great to play!

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol there will be alot of BDSM

i dont know why i read that like Black Desert Sado Masochism  :P

i wonder if wizard/witch awekening will make them more of a mele or range class, i can't really imagine what they will do wi

Posted

Can someone explain what exactly awakening is? From what I've gathered, it seems just like an alternative play style for each of the classes with an added weapon but I haven't seen much and could definitely use some clarification. If that's what it is, I would totally support lances being thrown in.

~Yin

Posted

I might have to play kunoichi if they give them twin chains. I don't really know/care what the other awakenings might be, other than I have no idea what witch will get. What would even make sense? So, I want to know that. Really happy with scythe for sorcerer, though.

Posted

I might have to play kunoichi if they give them twin chains. I don't really know/care what the other awakenings might be, other than I have no idea what witch will get. What would even make sense? So, I want to know that. Really happy with scythe for sorcerer, though.

Orbs. Both witches and Wizards are often portrayed with Orbs as a conduit for their magic.

Posted

Can someone explain what exactly awakening is? From what I've gathered, it seems just like an alternative play style for each of the classes with an added weapon but I haven't seen much and could definitely use some clarification. If that's what it is, I would totally support lances being thrown in.

~Yin

Awakening is a secondary weapon your class gains at level 56 after completing a quest, with more abilities unlocking for you up to level 58 / 59 / 60.  You can play purely with the other weapon, but you can augment combos and abilities by switching inbetween weapons and use a combination of the class original weapons and the awakening weapons.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awakening is a secondary weapon your class gains at level 56 after completing a quest, with more abilities unlocking for you up to level 58 / 59 / 60.  You can play purely with the other weapon, but you can augment combos and abilities by switching inbetween weapons and use a combination of the class original weapons and the awakening weapons.

Coolio, thanks for the response!

~Yin

Posted

Wizards don't need an Orb when they can have this !

meh.ro10877.thumb.jpg.74e081d7ee6c0adcc1

3 people like this

Posted

Wizards don't need an Orb when they can have this !

meh.ro10877.thumb.jpg.74e081d7ee6c0adcc1

I find this somewhat Racist in some way.

Posted

so...tamer domina? :P

Posted

I find this somewhat Racist in some way.

its made by solviet elves you racist!

Posted

can't wait for wizard's awakening "ak47" :D

Posted

Since the ranger got a pair of melee dual daggers, it would not be strange if the remaining classes got something entirely different either.

I'm thinking of some staff/spear type of glaive for Witch where she can teleport up close and wreak havoc

Posted

Since the ranger got a pair of melee dual daggers, it would not be strange if the remaining classes got something entirely different either.

I'm thinking of some staff/spear type of glaive for Witch where she can teleport up close and wreak havoc

Harry Potter that shit give her a wand.

Posted

I'm already happy with the scythe honestly i'm hoping its going to be actually good because its the only thing i'm going to use xD 

Posted

for bladers though it would be pretty cool if they got something like Yatos Blessed Sekki-Yukine 

Posted

got a follow up on that. is it possible to actually switch weapons during a fight/combo ? i mean for example as a warrior to bash someone with a shield and then as a next attack smash your opponent with a gsword ? or to block ranged attacks with a shield until you find an apportunity to get close and knockdown someone and then finish him off with a 2hander ? 

also, are there 2 completely separate sets of skills, or just the same skills act differently depending on what weapon we hold at the moment we use them ? 

Posted

got a follow up on that. is it possible to actually switch weapons during a fight/combo ? i mean for example as a warrior to bash someone with a shield and then as a next attack smash your opponent with a gsword ? or to block ranged attacks with a shield until you find an apportunity to get close and knockdown someone and then finish him off with a 2hander ? 

also, are there 2 completely separate sets of skills, or just the same skills act differently depending on what weapon we hold at the moment we use them ? 

You can switch in combat with an 8 second cooldown on the switch. They have a separate set of skills.

Posted

Ninja/Kunoichi - Kusarigama

Blader/Plum - Woldo/Naginata/Guandao (which ever as they are all the same idea of a weapon)

Valkyrie - Lance

Wizard/Witch - Orb

Those are what I think.

I agree with every one of those completely.

I agree even more if that orb has necro capabilities. Give me life taps as heals and I'll be a happy camper. Or not..I don't care. The other three are so on point that I could take or leave a necro wizard/witch and not bat an eye.

Posted

I'm already happy with the scythe honestly i'm hoping its going to be actually good because its the only thing i'm going to use xD 

Tbh, I expected the Valkery with a Scythe/Polearm. But the sorc is okay too i guess :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

Blader Awakening will be 2 swords,probably.

Posted

Blader Awakening will be 2 swords,probably.

Nope Ranger got that~