• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please register HP Potions to a quick slot.

14 posts in this topic

Posted

How would one go about assigning the quick slots (numeric shortcut keys)?

Even the great google does not seem to know!

Posted

Open Inventory, drag item to slot.  For skill, replace inventory with skill menu.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly, considering you get punish for using skills from the hotbar, why dont you just put the points there?

You do know that right? hotbar skills and combo skills have different mana and power difference. With combo being the fa superior of the 2.

Posted

Open Inventory, drag item to slot.  For skill, replace inventory with skill menu.

LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

Posted

I have the message "please register HP potions to a quick slot" but I have my grain juice on a quick slot but the little message balloon telling me to register HP potions will not go away.  What can I do to get rid of the message?

Posted

I have the message "please register HP potions to a quick slot" but I have my grain juice on a quick slot but the little message balloon telling me to register HP potions will not go away.  What can I do to get rid of the message?

relog

Posted

I tried that, it has been on my screen since playing last night, I also tried a /reloadui.

Posted

I made a suggestion post or bug post about this in CBT1.

Tell you what.

Please shut the hell up.

I will put in my slots what ever the hell I please.

Posted

It seems that I have to put an official BDO HP potion and not a crafted healing drink to shut off the notification.

Posted

BUMP, REMOVE THE STUPID TOOLTIP, AND ADD MORE UI REMOVE OPTIONS, IM RIPPING MY HAIR OUT WITH THE ANNOYING SHIT HERE.

Posted

Honestly, considering you get punish for using skills from the hotbar, why dont you just put the points there?

You do know that right? hotbar skills and combo skills have different mana and power difference. With combo being the fa superior of the 2.

And do you know that difference between wp/mp or whatever u use from skillbar is just a joke? Tested it yesterday on one of my skills that Im more comfortable using via bar and it is +3 wp cost WOW.

Posted

To get rid of any notifications the game is giving you, do what it tells you. If you don't actually want to do it, just reverse it after you do it. 100% guaranteed way to get rid of all game notifications.

Posted

The point is, the stupid system keep asking even if you crafted your own better potions (lighter)

Posted (edited)

Same here still, found this post with a search on forums.  Would be nice if it was fixed, but until then I don't use hotkeys much so I will put a crap HP potion there for now.

registerHP-Potion.thumb.PNG.6ada2abb4515

Edited by Malzy
Add pic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0