• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What are you going to buy with your Pre-Order Pearls?!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Outfit for my wizard so he's less hobo-looking (conq stuff is on Warrior), and two more pets (will also be buying extra pearls assuming that's available). probably some lucky undies for my warrior

Posted

2 more pets.

Posted

I will buy a costume for my mount :D...if there are any that interest me

Posted

wait wait wait

i get more free stuff for preordering? does it depend on what pack you bought (ibought whatever the second tier was, between the scrub pack and the no life pack)

Posted

wait wait wait

i get more free stuff for preordering? does it depend on what pack you bought (ibought whatever the second tier was, between the scrub pack and the no life pack)

Only the no life pack had pearls

1 person likes this

Posted

mfw there needed to be a thread that specified pre-order pearls so the conqs could shame us plebs T_T

Posted

Only the no life pack had pearls

giphy.thumb.gif.e8c516ee3ac5d7a2526f555e

2 people like this

Posted

in other news does anyone know how much pets are going to be on launch? (any discount)

Posted

weight limit increase, inventory, boat, something pretty to wear

same here

Posted

I need more warehouse slots so that will be what I will be buying.

Posted

shouldnt you be destroying the economy sir

Posted

cant you get storage slots or whatever with mileage

lmao rekt

Posted

Hahahahaha I hope not. :P

Posted

2 pets, undies.

*inserts 20 dollar bill*

weigth, inventory space

Posted

Before people buy dyes, remember it's a one shot deal.

So if you're not buying a costume to dye, be real careful about what Armour you intend to use it on!

Don't be fooled the Armour does change as you level in look (albeit subtle) and stats etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

+inventory space

then...

+inventory space

then...

Something nicer and more armored looking than the blue puffy trash clothing my baby Valkyrie is forced to wear. The red armor from char creation possibly.

then...

pets and pet food

then...

just gonna browse and do an estimate on how much money I will burn before summer considering how much of a sucker I am for collectibles, fluff items and alts (who then each need all sorts of goodies and costumes)

Gonna burn my wallet!

Weight limit kinda beats inventory space. You will not grind at too many spots at once so carry more loot+pots beats carry more random stuff that should be in a warehouse.

Posted

Weight limit kinda beats inventory space. You will not grind at too many spots at once so carry more loot+pots beats carry more random stuff that should be in a warehouse.

True. Will have too see whatever is available in pearl store. I never played KR version so not sure what to expect. Inventory space is a major restriction so far tho. Weight is less of an issue, except for trading, but then I use a cart anyhow.

Posted

Before people buy dyes, remember it's a one shot deal.

So if you're not buying a costume to dye, be real careful about what Armour you intend to use it on!

Don't be fooled the Armour does change as you level in look (albeit subtle) and stats etc.

Thank you for that. I dunno what it means...but it sounds like I should.

xx

Posted

Ghillie suit for my stalker convenience :)

Posted (edited)

Thank you for that. I dunno what it means...but it sounds like I should.

xx

You get dye pots which when opened will be a random colour. Some times if your lucky you'll get an excellent shade. Problem is people then slap it on the current random bit of Armour they have on at say level 10 or something.

Then when quests or what ever you'll get better Armour naturally. The moment you equip it, as it's new your back to dull peasant colours again.

If you buy a costume off the cash shop, or have a pre order one, well stats etc don't change for that and it's of course on top of what ever Armour you're swapping in and out.

This sounds obvious when you think about it, but I have 0 doubt people will soon be on this forum quite upset that they have used dye on Armour that's now no good for them.

Edited by Silentnigh7

Posted

Definitely getting 2 more pets during the sale (Heard they are having one?) :)  It's just not fast enough with 1 pet.

Posted

True. Will have too see whatever is available in pearl store. I never played KR version so not sure what to expect. Inventory space is a major restriction so far tho. Weight is less of an issue, except for trading, but then I use a cart anyhow.

Iv got 32 slots so far, gonna get more in a couple of weeks once i reached the 500 cap because some of the quests add skilpoints that i want to get later on.

Usually i dont run out of space unless exploring and tbh i simply vendor the small crap that i collect and for farming. I started to run out of weight limit fast at catfish since i got my hp regen on spin2win though (not burning through pots while looting) so yeah, go with weight limit AND slots or just limit if the pearls wont suffice.

Posted

Pets and dyes (:

Just an opinion, you should really spare your pearls for something more useful, and only buy dyes when you feel like throwing a bit of money into the cash shop later on.

Dyes are RNG and one charge only, there's a good chance you end up with something you didn't want.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just an opinion, you should really spare your pearls for something more useful, and only buy dyes when you feel like throwing a bit of money into the cash shop later on.

Dyes are RNG and one charge only, there's a good chance you end up with something you didn't want.

Thanks for this!!!! might re-think this after checking out the cash shop >p< or/will save them (: !

Posted

Little off-topic... If I max out the inventory slots, will all chars have maxed out inventory or do you have to do it for each alt individually?

If you have to do it individually, can you trade over the +inventory quest rewards to your alts?