• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can not buy the game

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been trying to buy the game for a couple hours now and every time i do it goes to a page and says "Internal Service Error". If it doesn't go to the page saying that it will go to a different page just saying "Failed" and still won't let me buy it. I'm trying to give you guys money can I please get an answer as to why it's doing this or just get it to work at least, thanks!!

Posted

Currently they are performing a maintenance, this could affect the purchase page. Try using a different browser or a different pc.

Posted

do you have some form of adblock running??? i had trouble trying to buy the game...had the monies, but it just kept going to a failed screen....till i disabled my adblock...

Posted

I'll try to disable adblock and if that doesn't work a different browser and if anything wait until morning when maintenance is over thanks for the suggestions guys I'll let you know if it works

Ok I tried disabling ad block and a different browser, and it didn't go to the internal service error this time it just went to the Payment Failed page, I have money on my card and everything so I don't know why it won't work unless it is because of maintenance I guess I'll just try again in the morning

I tried again this morning and it's still not letting me buy..do they accept Visa Debit cards or what?

Posted

I also am having the same issue. i have money in my account and have tried to buy the game from multiple computers and browsers. each time the payment fails and it tells me to go back and try again. Please help is possible.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have also had this problem and have also submitted a ticket. 

I do think it's very strange for a company to announce it's game having gone "Live!" without a way to purchase the game at all :/

Posted

Im having the SAME issue , 

Sorry.

We cannot complete your payment at this time.

Billing System Error

Please go back to the Pre-Order shop and retry.

Before I can even put in my payment info .

An hour later it let me put in my card info but it said payment failed AND I HAVE MONEY IN IT!!!

I think SOOOOO many people are trying to purchase this game at once that it jamming their sales. I will just wait here with my ticket lol they probably have thousands of people with the same issue

Posted

i been trying to buy this game since 1pm Est and it keeps telling my payment failed g

Posted

Same problem here. Tried PayPal/debit Card. They just do not want my money.

Posted

Me too this is getting very ridiculous. They need to fix this payment problem.

Posted

Yah I'm still having the same problem I tried with paypal and now it's saying it's paypals fault

Posted

I found my credit card company was blocking the transaction. I spent two hours on the phone with Bank of America, making sure the transaction went through and they sent an approval code to Black Desert Online. However, the BDO website hung up on "processing,"  and I was never credited by BDO for the purchase.

My conclusion is that if your purchase doesn't work correctly the first time, there is a significant chance their order processing will screw up, take your money, and not give you the game. Probably this part of their website code was written by amateurs or "first job coding" people who have been rookie mistakes. If so, it'll be a miracle if you EVER get you game. In hindsight, if I'd know this, first time a payment failed, I should have created a whole new account for the new time I attempted a transaction with them. I suspect the problem is repeatedly trying to purchase with the SAME account.

Posted

I've tried a different browser, clearing cache, turning off Adblock and every payment type.

Attempting to purchase returns this error:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Posted

When you get to the Secure Connection Failed page can you confirm that the URL is using https://

Posted (edited)

When you get to the Secure Connection Failed page can you confirm that the URL is using https://

Yes it is

I think what Qwyzal said about trying to purchase repeatedly is probably correct. I will make another account and try that.

and now their account creation page returns the same error.

sheldon.gif

Edited by Wylph

Posted

If you have Firefox on your computer, delete it. It could be pure coincidence but users are reporting that removing Firefox is resolving their issues. I tried it myself and now have a stable connection to the game (I was being kicked every 20 minutes). I swapped it to IE11.

Posted

I am having the same issue. Most likely its being blocked by my bank because its a foreign transaction. They need to come up with a better way to let people buy the game. Shit should be on steam already.

Posted

i am having the same problem since launch they need to fix this shit ...its just silly 

Posted

I thankfully got a hold of a guest pass so I can play for 7 days and hope they have the issue fixed by the time that runs out

Posted

same problem here, btw guys, do you think a geforce g210, can run on the lowest settings?

Posted

Still can't buy the game and no reply from support. Guess they don't want more money.

Posted (edited)

not sure how long it should take but its 5 hours since i put in a ticket about payment failed error with no word from them .my bank says the transaction is not even making it to them so it is not my bank blocking it.they should put up some type of post atleast letting us know they are aware they have a problem,the total silence from them on this issue doesn't make me feel good about trying to give them my money.been trying to buy for 2 days now.different bank accounts and cards all get same payment failed message.

Edited by Olemagi

Posted

Same for me and the wife. Different browsers, different cards, etc. I'm loosing faith like Olemagi. If they can't even let me buy the game how do I have faith that I should even spend 30 on the game. Atleast with other games I could go run to the store and get a hard copy. Pfft. No response to email and tickets in 24hours. You'd think that they handle the want to buy the game tickets first. Even if its a hey we're working on a solution. Guess not. 

Posted

Yea still no response to my ticket either. 18 hours later. That is shit levels of customer service right there. Doesn't give me any faith in the game. If they don't respond soon I am just going to write this game off as a failure.

Posted

Yea still no response to my ticket either. 18 hours later. That is shit levels of customer service right there. Doesn't give me any faith in the game. If they don't respond soon I am just going to write this game off as a failure.

I've been waiting for three days now so don't get your hopes up.