• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stupid ingame things you did.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Ill start, woke up after 5 hours or sleep, so freaking sleepy... I run to stables, click the tier 5 horse and press release and click on OK.... After 2 secs i thought OW MY GOD NO

Now im a tier 2 horse rider :<

2 people like this

Posted

Ran with my donkey to the chimera's, I was walking on a small path between a castle and a ridge line. Suddenly a chicken controlling a wooden mech-suit with orc feet turns around the corner and slaps me off my donkey down the cliff.

And people say that the mobs aren't dangerous.

7 people like this

Posted

drowned my horse to death twice. rip

imgres.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Take out dye from pallet. It was on rus tho.

Posted

I was grinding those Rebel mobs for hours so I spaced out for abit, and the wizards have these distinctive Orange cloak,

A player had the exact same color cloak and I was basically slashing air aka him for a few seconds.

//Major facepalm

3 people like this

Posted

I ran into a river thinking I can walk across it with my horse when there was a bridge that was down the road, but no I was too lazy to walk over there and cross the bridge. I almost died because the river was really deep.

Posted

0. Be Witch and squishy

1. Horse-autopath to quest location, while not paying attention

2. Suddenly find myself surround by mobs at quest location next to wall -> stuck and can't get out

3. Dismount

4. Getting banged by group of miner imps as I'm trying to get out my staff (1/4 health left)

Takes a swig of potion

5. Thunder AOE clear all mobs, ~phew~

Takes a swig of potion

6. Suddenly loses 1/4 of health, ~looks at mini-map~ Elite range miner spawned behind me

Takes a swig of potion

7. Escaping with 23 hp

Takes a swig of potion

8. Sees horse being banged by respawned mobs, horse is looking at me with those "Don't leave me" eyes

9. Stop and hesitate-> Gets nailed by elite mob -> Dies

10. Horse dies before I could get back in time

9 people like this

Posted

This happened back in KBD...I was riding my horse to a town or something but wasn't using auto path. I somehow didn't see the arena with a ton of players dueling and ran straight into it. Didn't realize what I had done until after my horse and I died. OH WELL.

Posted

Died

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Was on a bad luck streak with fishing nothing but fish skeletons and broken hooks, so I just kept on fishing pressing "space". Than I suddenly caught a 10 digit fish, and I pressed "space" again. I never got to see what it was, but at least it gave me 6% fishing exp.

The RNG is weard. The higher your fishing level, the more trash you get, and I am one of the highest on my server, mind you.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

I remember before on cbt my horse stopped near a ledge and I assumed my horse would now, but nope, went right off that ledge. Luckily it was a fall we survived though.

Posted

Jumped off the top of a treehouse and died. 

Posted

Almost got myself and my horse killed.

I had unequipped my amulet to enhance it and forgot to equip it again before getting on my horse. I went to go kill some mobs for a quest so I ran into the the middle of their spawn, planning to just throw a dream of doom or 2 at them but I ended up surrounded instead and unable to attack. It's a good thing my horse knew the rear leg kick skill so I could clear a path haha.

Posted

back up yall nerdfrog on the mic you feel me

alright so

>be me

>night time, dark af

>aint need a torch, what do i look like a wimp i aint afraid of no ghosts

>donkeybro riding along like a casual

>lemme just cut through this farm to get where im going faster cuz aint nobody got time for this

>wtf i ran into a fence, donkeybro cant jump over bc he ate too much wendy's

>try to turn around but he handles like a quadruple amputee glued upside down to a skateboard

>realize im surrounded by imps

>imps pin me against the fence and beat us both to death

>donkeybro laughing his ass off the whole time

i hate donkeys

9 people like this

Posted

Jumped off the top of the lighthouse in Epheria

1 person likes this

Posted

0. Be Witch and squishy

1. Horse-autopath to quest location, while not paying attention

2. Suddenly find myself surround by mobs at quest location next to wall -> stuck and can't get out

3. Dismount

4. Getting banged by group of miner imps as I'm trying to get out my staff (1/4 health left)

Takes a swig of potion

5. Thunder AOE clear all mobs, ~phew~

Takes a swig of potion

6. Suddenly loses 1/4 of health, ~looks at mini-map~ Elite range miner spawned behind me

Takes a swig of potion

7. Escaping with 23 hp

Takes a swig of potion

8. Sees horse being banged by respawned mobs, horse is looking at me with those "Don't leave me" eyes

9. Stop and hesitate-> Gets nailed by elite mob -> Dies

10. Horse dies before I could get back in time

story of my life right here 

Posted

Jumping on random people raft and go afk, thats how you end up on a deserted island.

1 person likes this

Posted

did not realize fall damage won't leave you at 1 hp

Posted

I heard that if your horse is drowning, you can go to safe ground yourself and then whistle at the horse and it will relocate to your location.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I heard that if your horse is drowning, you can go to safe ground yourself and then whistle at the horse and it will relocate to your location.

This is true, but the catch is that you need to do it fast enough and not fumble around trying to get on land.

Edited by whitetragedy

Posted

Went to go fight a mob, got off my donkey far away on the side of the road. Finished fighting the mob only to realize my donkey is now in the woods getting hit (somehow it had ended up in there.) Went to save it only to die then no minute later donkey dies too. Best day ever.

Posted (edited)

Lol, in beta I guided some monsters to someones donkey and they killed it hahahahah

I wana do it again :D

Edited by Vas
1 person likes this

Posted

Tried to be helpful by telling someone whining in a general chat where he can find horse spawns. Not only he basically wanted me to take him there by the hand (oh but where is that, and where is that, I dont know where is that! QQ) after all my detailed explanations, but I got called out when I told him he could actually go look up locations by himself at BDFoundry map. 

So not only I have competition at my favorite horse spot now but I lost my time on someone who can hardly say thanks. That is the last time I am helping the entitled, used to be handled everything on the silver platter community.

2 people like this

Posted

Stupidest thing I did was pay too much attention to trolls in chat, not conversing, but reading...making myself dumber for having done so.

tumblr_lr6b49xW1J1qafrh6.gif

Tried to be helpful by telling someone whining in a general chat where he can find horse spawns. Not only he basically wanted me to take him there by the hand (oh but where is that, and where is that, I dont know where is that! QQ) after all my detailed explanations, but I got called out when I told him he could actually go look up locations by himself at 888888 

So not only I have competition at my favorite horse spot now but I lost my time on someone who can hardly say thanks. That is the last time I am helping the entitled, used to be handled everything on the silver platter community.

You realize you just did it again for everyone to know right?

Posted

You realize you just did it again for everyone to know right?

I did what? Named a site everyone should actually go to to inform themselves instead of asking stupid basic questions in game chat and on the forums? I didnt say which spawn point it was out of 20 or so. And I wont hold my breath expecting anyone to go look it up anyway :P