• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stupid ingame things you did.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Ran with my donkey to the chimera's, I was walking on a small path between a castle and a ridge line. Suddenly a chicken controlling a wooden mech-suit with orc feet turns around the corner and slaps me off my donkey down the cliff.

And people say that the mobs aren't dangerous.

LOL thank you for the visual and the belly laugh.

Sadly I sold the first couple of housing items I'd gotten from quests not realizing that's what they were. I had this pot of soup and plate of turkey with no buffs... wtf is that for, meh, sell.

Damn lack of bag space O.o

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

I love how it seems to land normally for a split second, as if to troll you

Posted

This is true, but the catch is that you need to do it fast enough and not fumble around trying to get on land.

I ran straight into water with my horse being lazy to take the bridge thinking I was fast enough to get on land and use my whistle. Wasted time trying to climb onto land that was to high up and horse dies 2 seconds before I get onto land. :c

Posted

Tried to be helpful by telling someone whining in a general chat where he can find horse spawns. Not only he basically wanted me to take him there by the hand (oh but where is that, and where is that, I dont know where is that! QQ) after all my detailed explanations, but I got called out when I told him he could actually go look up locations by himself at BDFoundry map. 

So not only I have competition at my favorite horse spot now but I lost my time on someone who can hardly say thanks. That is the last time I am helping the entitled, used to be handled everything on the silver platter community.

Hell if you had shown me a good horse spawn I'd find a way to pay you back... people these days though, right?

Posted

Dying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Hell if you had shown me a good horse spawn I'd find a way to pay you back... people these days though, right?

If you were on EU I would, no payment required, I love helping people but it really gets to you when they are ungrateful. 

I was so sad I couldnt even see a single one during CBT2, so I went around and camped spots on my first day. Being a total noob and maybe a low taming lvl, I lost 30 ropes and got kicked in the face many times on my first one, so I was too exhausted to go back and get the second one. This morning though I was luckier and got 2 girls on the same spot in matter of 10 minutes. *happy dance*  Cant wait for maintenance to end to start leveling them up.

Posted

If you were on EU I would, no payment required, I love helping people but it really gets to you when they are ungrateful. 

I was so sad I couldnt even see a single one during CBT2, so I went around and camped spots on my first day. Being a total noob and maybe a low taming lvl, I lost 30 ropes and got kicked in the face many times on my first one, so I was too exhausted to go back and get the second one. This morning though I was luckier and got 2 girls on the same spot in matter of 10 minutes. *happy dance*  Cant wait for maintenance to end to start leveling them up.

Very nice! :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Went AFK fishing on a boat because the docks were full.

Boat owner came.

Found myself in the middle of the ocean. (Pots OP)

Posted

drowned my horse to death twice. rip

imgres.jpg

I found an easy way to fix that, just attach them to wagons :D Now the Horse don't die even if ur wagon sank to the base of the sea.

Posted

I found out violent mobs are really violent. I found out Violent bears dont ----- around

1 person likes this

Posted

• Named a horse "Roach" (Witcher Series)
  • Named the bird pet Peter_Griffin because bird is the word.
  • Rode Roach the horse onto the Catfish Lake Ferry as a level 31. Then immediately was attacked by the monsters leading to both me and the horse drowning since my character got caught/stuck on the ferry underwater.
  • Died 3 times using walking autopath off a cliff, bridge, and tower.
  • Got mauled by a bear more than enough times to get an Oscar.
2 people like this

Posted

Dead horse.

Like 10times now:D

Posted

I found out violent mobs are really violent. I found out Violent bears dont ----- around

Made me laugh a bit. I definitely underestimated how violent violent mobs are as well xD

Posted

I used pre-order T3 horse to preform a Skyrim moment and jump up a 90 degree cliff.
That count?

Posted

Spent points on Dream of Doom when I wanted to get Abyssal flame, so I used my partial reset, despite Dream of Doom being an essential skill I'd take soon anyway.

Posted

Kept looting bushes and rverything i came by and ran out of energy, best 3k silver i ever made

Posted

Trying to find that Luivano Island node to get max price on my fish.

Proceed to connect nodes Eastward and up round to that castle north of Veila

underlevel run through that castle just to get to the node, wall jump down saves my bacon

then proceed to run out the castle and along the north path through MORE masses of mobs

get clear and proceed to swim to the islands nearby

discover when stamina hits bottom you use HP even if you stop and float

Proceed to chug 40+ potions swimming from island to island to find this node for about an hour, waste additional time wailin on pirate chests at like level 18 that take 10 minutes

>mfw find Luivano node and it connects straight to Velia, didnt need to do the castle loop and find/connect all preceeding nodes QQ

2 hours gone and 15 contribution points drained all to raise trading fish price from 30% to over 100% on 5 octopus

3 people like this

Posted

first day early access planing on rush leveling but then i got to character creator and waste 30mins messing around with my character so then i was behind  the zerg feels bad man 

Posted

Made a raft.  Said Woohoo, and went out to one of the islands north of Velia.  Broke my pole fishing but had like 10 fish.  Went back to Velia, all fish were 30% because no node connection...

Posted

I saw someone walking in slow-mo and thought it was pretty funny and strange. I forgot weight existed and later when I was doing my trade quests I maxed the amount of goods. I experienced a whole new level of slow, but jumping was fun. ^_^

Posted

Uninstall floor, click yes, unistall wall, click yes... bam! two market furnitures destroyed QQ

Luckily this happened in CBT2, will be joining you guys in a future :)

Posted

Ride with tamer's wolf and jumped off 5,000 ft down from the mountain but survived. :P 

Posted

Ran with my donkey to the chimera's, I was walking on a small path between a castle and a ridge line. Suddenly a chicken controlling a wooden mech-suit with orc feet turns around the corner and slaps me off my donkey down the cliff.

And people say that the mobs aren't dangerous.

I LOL'd ^^

Any video?

Posted

Trying to find that Luivano Island node to get max price on my fish.

Proceed to connect nodes Eastward and up round to that castle north of Veila

underlevel run through that castle just to get to the node, wall jump down saves my bacon

then proceed to run out the castle and along the north path through MORE masses of mobs

get clear and proceed to swim to the islands nearby

discover when stamina hits bottom you use HP even if you stop and float

Proceed to chug 40+ potions swimming from island to island to find this node for about an hour, waste additional time wailin on pirate chests at like level 18 that take 10 minutes

>mfw find Luivano node and it connects straight to Velia, didnt need to do the castle loop and find/connect all preceeding nodes QQ

2 hours gone and 15 contribution points drained all to raise trading fish price from 30% to over 100% on 5 octopus

Sounds about right.

The first time I tried to get to Luivano island, I got to the small island in front of it. When I then tried to get on the main island, I drowned trying to climb on the cliff. Like somehow didn't notice I was underwater.