• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disappointment after disappointment...

136 posts in this topic

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

6 people like this

Posted

Ok bye.

23 people like this

Posted

QQ

Posted (edited)

Wah wah wah.

It sucks, it sucks for everyone, but they're giving out minor compensation for the pre-order issue you mentioned and yes, they're making mistakes, but to say they're not admitting any fault is foolish.

Maintenance at this time is unfortunate but it sounds like you'd rather they smash together the cash shop amidst all these new players and ignore any current issues they're trying to fix within this maintenance period.

Suck it up and do something else. I've just gotten home from work straight into this and I will live, so you will live too.

Edited by Foxie
10 people like this

Posted

Maintenances are a must and not just involve newcomers, it also affects people already playing.

I think they found more stuff to fix than what they had in mind at first. Happens.

But don't worry, you will get in game when all is finished.

1 person likes this

Posted

You waited for so long, a few hours extra won't kill you! 

Posted

Well they screwed couple of things but eventually we will get there :)...take a deep breath and relax.Key smashing wont help .

Posted

Someone is new to MMOs

Lets see.... AION server kept crashing for about a month, ArcheAge took players to receive preordered items and those chest almost a month to get

1 person likes this

Posted

how much should a customer take before its enough?

Much more than this. If you're already at your limit, you should not play MMOs...

2 people like this

Posted

Can I have yer stuff?

Posted

iam crei

Posted

Someone is new to MMO

Nah, someone just like to complain and -----.

Posted

You got confused when ordering after preorders had ended understandable. They did acknowledge this and apologised and compensated  these users although they didn't have to.  

They changed the text to avoid further misunderstanding.  Because while it was confusing it had been clear throughout the preorder process that this would be the case,  yet users who jumped St the last minute were obviously confused. 

The time was pushed back due to the extent of the upcoming patch and to implement compensation that they had promised. 

This launch in the scheme of things has been pretty smooth.  My guild and I have experienced very little lag or connection issues.  The only people who should be upset are those who created characters that were saved to the wrong server,  which oven the amount of time people put into these games is a tiny amount of lost time (although I understand why they are annoyed 

1 person likes this

Posted

You do know that maintenance can be extended (or shortened) on the fly due to unforeseen complications, correct? This applies to ALL mmorpgs out there. An extra 2 hours won't spell the end of the world. Simply drink some tea and watch the sun rise instead of smashing your refresh button at 5 in the morning.

Posted

I know it involve all players ... but as far as i know, this game isnt a "new" game, havent they been playing it in Korea or something for like a year allready, or is it rumors?
Cause if thats the case, (that its been up for a year) things like this can NOT come as a supprise imo, and THATS what upsets me.

Posted

Probably the smoothest mmo launch since GW2, but I guess people always find things to complain about. 

Posted

Can I have yer stuff?

Can't do P2P trades in game remeber :(

Posted

I know it involve all players ... but as far as i know, this game isnt a "new" game, havent they been playing it in Korea or something for like a year allready, or is it rumors?
Cause if thats the case, (that its been up for a year) things like this can NOT come as a supprise imo, and THATS what upsets me.

COding has been altered and changed for NA/EU.... Also ther emany other things that can go wrong even if its been out for x time in korea

Posted

The only disappointment I have is reading complaint threads where parts of the community apparently regard themselves as more entitled than kings and queens. The instant gratification, lack of patience, sense of being entitled and narrowminded attitudes makes me wonder if it is grown ups or spoiled children posting the threads.

This launch is worse than WoW? Are you for real?

Were you even alive when WoW launched, or you just making assumptive statements based on your own cognitive bias?

So claim items arrived late. Oh noes, you didn't get your semi-useless falcon on time! Crisis! Or you didn't get your mount right away so you had to jog from place to place, in a game with auto-run pathing system! Oh noes! Crisis again.

Please, get a reality check while your mom is making you another chocomilk.

The entitled, impatient, instant gratification and spoiled, whiney attitudes that has come forth during the few days of this launch is making me reconsider my stance against abortion. Maybe it is a needed real-life "feature" for the sake of the future for mankind.

27 people like this

Posted

Well is clearly that you didn't read pre-order packages! they clearly state the headstart. Now regarding you not being ale to log in, that sucks. hopefully you take this as an opportunity to sleep more????

Posted

Clearly ppl only read what interests them instead of detailed info about stuff they might not like. It clearly said (even in bigger letters) that PRE sales ended 26th and the PRE sales include those things ..... Its the same thing in stores , they forget to put signs away with dated discounts.... Doesn't mean they have to give it when it's over. Are you gonna write a angry mail to those shops then ? Don't think so ... live with it ... you f*ked up, Stop blaming the world for your mistakes

1 person likes this

Posted

The only disappointment I have is reading complaint threads where parts of the community apparently regard themselves as more entitled than kings and queens. The instant gratification, lack of patience, sense of being entitled and narrowminded attitudes makes me wonder if it is grown ups or spoiled children posting the threads.

Were you even alive when WoW launched, or you just making assumptive statements based on your own cognitive bias?

So claim items arrived late. Oh noes, you didn't get your semi-useless falcon on time! Crisis! Or you didn't get your mount right away so you had to jog from place to place, in a game with auto-run pathing system! Oh noes! Crisis again.

The entitled, impatient, instant gratification and spoiled, whiney attitudes that has come forth during the few days of this launch is making me reconsider my stance against abortion. Maybe it is a needed real-life "feature" for the sake of the future for mankind.

I hope people like you stay and people like OP go back to WoW or somewhere else.

Thread after thread of people complaining about everything. If I was Daum I would give them full refunds based on the forum comments and make sure they don't buy this game ever again.

3 people like this

Posted

If I could plop more than 1 like on this, you sir, would have all of my 10 for the day.

3 people like this

Posted

I really don't get how people only focus on the problems the good things obviously outweigh everything else !!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

hmmm ok 

giphy_(4).thumb.gif.ab22c94195dfe4560231