• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disappointment after disappointment...

136 posts in this topic

Posted

To be totally honest, I have been playing sine sunday with 0 issues in game, no queues, no dc's - just generally a truly great gaming experience. The only things that seem to have gone wrong are cosmetic based, I had to wait 24 hours for my extras... not a big issue is it really? The things that have gone wrong are really minor imo but maybe thats because i bought my pre order in november last year.

People need to get  grip.

5 people like this

Posted

If I could plop more than 1 like on this, you sir, would have all of my 10 for the day.

+1 for awesome limited edition phrase under name. Love it ^.^

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving.

There was not 'miss-information. this issue was created by peoples lack of caution before "buying the game" (not pre-ordering)

And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

There was no mistake thus, no need to appologise. they also did't 'change text' they added information that clearly stated PRE-ORDERS HAVE ENDED. there was absolutely not information on the 'Buy' page after the 26th of Feb that mentioned 'head start' or 'early access' - this has been clear up in many posts. 

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

The game will be under maintenance for however long it needs to be worked on - you will have access to this game today - there is no contractual obligation to make sure you get online at a certain time today servers could come back on at 23.59pm. This is life, get over it.

I'm tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? Limitless possibilities - Unless your going to tell me that you can developer a product that is flawless? didn't think so.

you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? There's always the possibility, please refer back the the T's & C's you skipped.

And you dont even respond with a prober solution ... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough? what is a prober solution? you might want to think before you buy a game in the future - theres always the possibility EVERYTHING could go wrong with ANY game you buy. ***Unless your going to tell me that you can developer a product that is flawless? didn't think so.***

Peace Out ...

Posted

Boo Hoo!

In Archeage I paid for the highest pack $149 pre-order. was supposed to get a three day headstart couldn't even log in until 3 days after launch because of F***ing que's! Get over it. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!! WE'RE HUMAN, AM I RIGHT?!?!?

Posted

Ok bye.

So, OP you want them to end the maintenance before everything is ready so that you can play? You haven't worked a single hour in your life, have you? 

Man, this entitled youth...They're not gonna make it in this world.

Posted

Am I one of the few who doesn't mind the longer maintenance period? I mean...shit....this game is LAUNCHING. I bet there are a few things they need to prepare, right?

So far the game has been great and I am really REALLY sad that I didn't have the money to buy the conquerer's package for the costume. I have the extra 50 euros now but it's too late, f*@K xD

1 person likes this

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

I guess you didn't play WoW during the first months after launch, way to wreck your credibility. Massive amounts of downtime, at one point the server was literally down almost all the time for 3 days straight.

This has been the smoothest launch i've had in an MMO since GW2. In fact, i've played a lot of MMOs in the past 2 decades and WoW was the worst of the lot. BDO is easily around 3rd or so. No fanboy, just truth.

It's almost like some plebs get amnesia shortly after every MMO launch and forget the problems other MMOs have had. Then they make out the present situation to be like armageddon.

Posted

Am I one of the few who doesn't mind the longer maintenance period? I mean...shit....this game is LAUNCHING. I bet there are a few things they need to prepare, right?

So far the game has been great and I am really REALLY sad that I didn't have the money to buy the conquerer's package for the costume. I have the extra 50 euros now but it's too late, f*@K xD

I definitely agree, I would prefer a longer maintenance and wouldn't mind if they ended up extending it seeing how this is the official launch for BDO.

Posted

how much should a customer take before its enough?

my favorite thing about these threads is playing spot the american

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just gonna put this here, take it how you will...

Heard about this game like 4-5 years ago, thought "DAMNNNNN DANIEL!" Sick grapix!!!  Seriously though, looked really good so I kept tabs on the game.

Found out last year its getting a western release, panties dropped.

Pre ordered my conquerors pack in December or so of 2015, cuz my x-mass gift to me, YAY!

Played both betas, did the beta events so I am getting 2 beta tittles abd 500 free loyalty xD  game launched, played 4 days straight.  Slight mix up with my pre-order items but thats cool because I bought the and they will come.  

DAUM gave us info and assurance, waited about 48-72 hours and lo and behold received all my items.  Thats basically all I wanted and what I paid for...  DAUM however to apologize is handing out a bunch of free crap to people who had issues with their items (me) and more free crap for the pre order start time confusion for everyone, including me, again.

Hmm... So lets see, I was proactive, informed myself about the game, got a killer deal by pre ordering a $100 package, standard price for a collector edition game mind you, any game, package actually worth something like $220... OK, cool, dope deal xD

Played the game 4 days early, didnt complain, just did my thing and waited patiantly, received items.  And for my inconveniance DAUM is throwing in like a bunch more crap worth like another $20-$30 bucks at least...

So after all that...  DAUM IS THE DEVIL, SCAM, P2W, YOU GUYS SUX!!!  I HATE LIFE, SO UNFAIR!!!  

Yeah... Uhm... No.

*shrug* just saying...

Edited by Zegram
5 people like this

Posted

Rather have 2 hours extra maintenance and preparation for the influx of new players on launch day than end up with 2 hour login server queues, login server crashes, game crashes, laggy gameplay or a hundred other things that might happen.

Proper planning and preparing is half the job done. But sone entitled children never experienced this to be true yet as the only job they ever did was cleaning their own rooms.

Posted

Has Daum made some mistakes? Of course. We all do from time to time but for me, the good they're doing outweighs the mistakes.

Posted

I dont mean it literally but f**k off dude. Extending a maintenance to fix former errors is totally fine. Get a life or some sleep (i dont have a life so ill sleep a couple of hours).

I was being upset too waiting for my horse and 10%xp buff but man overall the launch was very good. I had ONE RUBBERBAND within 96h of headstart.

So again, pi** off with your whiny complaints about nothing.

I get that some people feel that they have a right to not have other players waste real money on omg beds regenerating energy on one of the 7+characters, i fully understand the NA folks and SERVER problems but there u go little frogeater complaining about 3h of extended maintenance (and im sure its gonna be even more) while most of the population are at work or school or at their fricking life.

Posted

my favorite thing about these threads is playing spot the american

Damn that was savage AF.... i like it :P

1 person likes this

Posted

i was also one of the people who also misread/misunderstood the pre-order/normal packages. 

But extending maint is a normal thing. cmon. EVEN on launch day. it's nothing unexpected thats happening. I don't even expect them to have servers up at 6pst (my launch time) cause im so used to times like that being delayed. i never trust a launch to go issue free, as it has never happened to me yet.

Posted

I was going to comment but I like to avoid insulting the mentally challenged so I'll just imply it instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just gonna put this here, take it how you will...

Heard about this game like 4-5 years ago, thought "DAMNNNNN DANIEL!" Sick grapix!!!  Seriously though, looked really good so I kept tabs on the game.

Found out last year its getting a western release, panties dropped.

Pre ordered my conquerors pack in December or so of 2015, cuz my x-mass gift to me, YAY!

Played both betas, did the beta events so I am getting 2 beta tittles abd 500 free loyalty xD  game launched, played 4 days straight.  Slight mix up with my pre-order items but thats cool because I bought the and they will come.  

DAUM gave us info and assurance, waited about 48-72 hours and lo and behold received all my items.  Thats basically all I wanted and what I paid for...  DAUM however to apologize is handing out a bunch of free crap to people who had issues with their items (me) and more free crap for the pre order start time confusion for everyone, including me, again.

Hmm... So lets see, I was proactive, informed myself about the game, got a killer deal by pre ordering a $100 package, standard price for a collector edition game mind you, any game, package actually worth something like $220... OK, cool, dope deal xD

Played the game 4 days early, didnt complain, just did my thing and waited patiantly, received items.  And for my inconveniance DAUM is throwing in like a bunch more crap worth like another $20-$30 bucks at least...

So after all that...  DAUM IS THE DEVIL, SCAM, P2W, YOU GUYS SUX!!!  I HATE LIFE, SO UNFAIR!!!  

Yeah... Uhm... No.

*shrug* just saying...

Wait, what are we going to get as extra stuff because we had to wait for the pre-order items? 

PS: yes totally agree with your point of view on this topic. 

have a nice day

Posted

You're too entitled. Diablo 3 was a 70$ game and was down for about a week before servers were stable. Now people barely talk about it and are enjoying the game instead. This is 30$ minimum, and not even released yet. Yes, it's not a perfect release. I've only ever seen one online game launch flawlessly in the past few years which just shows that yes, it sucks but it's not like its something new. Suck it up and wait until you have a reason to complain, such as Pay to Win or Long Term Server Issues.

Posted

Confirmed for not being at any of WoW's launches.

Does unplayable for 2 weeks and a 5hour queue ring a bell? This game launched 10 times better and that's a damn fact.

Posted

RIP #SERENDIA1...

Posted

Oh my God, my life is ruined because I can't play the game I want for another ... amount of hours!

Sheesh, just... stop. Really. The only thing happening is people complaining, and when things are looking bright... guess. You keep complaining. People like you will always find things to complain about, now please. Leave us alone.

Posted

So, OP you want them to end the maintenance before everything is ready so that you can play? You haven't worked a single hour in your life, have you? 

Man, this entitled youth...They're not gonna make it in this world.

Just to start.. i work and have worked for give or take 10 years now. I'm not in the category "youth" anymore (i wish i was). But i thank you for your response..

Posted

Surely everyone realized there was going to be maintenance on release day no? I'd be frankly very worried if there wasn't.

Posted

Key smashing wont help .

Its a good practice though. Ingame minigames demand some sick key smashing sometimes *checks if her space bar is broken yet* 

Posted

BTW, the game's formal launch is today. I'm predicting that what Daum learned during the head start will make the formal launch nearly flawless. A launch to be remembered.