• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disappointment after disappointment...

136 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to start.. i work and have worked for give or take 10 years now. I'm not in the category "youth" anymore (i wish i was). But i thank you for your response..

I don't think he was talking to you ^^.

Posted

Wait, what are we going to get as extra stuff because we had to wait for the pre-order items? 

PS: yes totally agree with your point of view on this topic. 

have a nice day

Apparently, check the news and announcements section, my items werent deliverd when I claimed them, they had to reset the claims, took like 2-3 days to get everything.  Which is fine, cool, extra stuffis extra stuff xD

For everyone who played will get the "sorry for the pre order confusion" pack.  So yeah, cool beans.

Posted

Am i the only one thinking they handled all this mess pretty well?

1 person likes this

Posted

Apparently, check the news and announcements section, my items werent deliverd when I claimed them, they had to reset the claims, took like 2-3 days to get everything.  Which is fine, cool, extra stuffis extra stuff xD

For everyone who played will get the "sorry for the pre order confusion" pack.  So yeah, cool beans.

and what items are in this top secret "confusion-pack" :D

Posted

I don't think he was talking to you ^^.

i already thought so :P

Posted (edited)

and what items are in this top secret "confusion-pack" :D

2 sec lemme double check.

OK, so we get...

5x GM Apology T2

500 Loyalty

For just havinv played during the headstart because of the pre order confusion misshap.

Peeps with item issues on NA get...

30x Pet food

10x Horse skill booster %20

1x Horse skill change

10x Dye

and also

10x GM Apology T3

so there..

Edited by Zegram

Posted

I love this game thought it ran so great in first 4 days no issues apart from pre-order items which did nothing to help me in game apart from make me look Kool all parts of the game run smooth i love it and so glad i could play on sunday 

i think Daum could have changed the info a little to inform people about not getting into early access but then there we trying to get a game ready to launch but i also think alot of the blame falls with people that did not read the forums about not getting a head start

A big thanks from me daum i love this game can not stop playing wish down time would hurry up and finsh but every game needs down time

ps sorry if it makes no sense im terrbile at explaining lol

Posted

2 sec lemme double check.

OK, so we get...

5x GM Apology T1 

500 Loyalty

For just havinv played during the headstart because of the pre order confusion misshap.

Peeps with item issues on NA get...

yeah just found the thread, thanks for info btw...now i am even more hyped haha

Daum seems to care really, i wrote them a support ticket about a "failed" claim and they just replaced it

Posted

yeah just found the thread, thanks for info btw...now i am even more hyped haha

Daum seems to care really, i wrote them a support ticket about a "failed" claim and they just replaced it

Yeah man, FREE stuff is FREE *shrug* 0 complaints here, already got what I paid for, and then some lol xD

Posted

worse launch then blizzard, well if you think blizzard launches were bad with their server population. then i'm afraid nothing will be good enough for you

Posted

The next thing is they will increase the salt removal process on the forums with a banhammer . 

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

ADHD must be a real bugger to live with huh...

The only disappointment I have is reading complaint threads where parts of the community apparently regard themselves as more entitled than kings and queens. The instant gratification, lack of patience, sense of being entitled and narrowminded attitudes makes me wonder if it is grown ups or spoiled children posting the threads.

This launch is worse than WoW? Are you for real?

Were you even alive when WoW launched, or you just making assumptive statements based on your own cognitive bias?

So claim items arrived late. Oh noes, you didn't get your semi-useless falcon on time! Crisis! Or you didn't get your mount right away so you had to jog from place to place, in a game with auto-run pathing system! Oh noes! Crisis again.

Please, get a reality check while your mom is making you another chocomilk.

The entitled, impatient, instant gratification and spoiled, whiney attitudes that has come forth during the few days of this launch is making me reconsider my stance against abortion. Maybe it is a needed real-life "feature" for the sake of the future for mankind.

Epic smack down . I would buy you a beer for this if you were close enough. Cheers to Common sense!

Posted

Just to start.. i work and have worked for give or take 10 years now. I'm not in the category "youth" anymore (i wish i was). But i thank you for your response..

If you do work then you certainly understand that extended an maintenance is not done without sound reasons. Its because If it's not done, there's bound to be problems. Heck, there will be problems regardless.

We all know you can't wait to play but no need to make silly threads about it.

I get it, this game makes some of us act like man-children but hey...It is what it is.

Posted

Let them fix it .. take the time to do it once and proply!

@Mooxi- I never played any Blizzard game at launch, but try Anet sometime .. DC/ DC/ DC/ DC --- and 3 years after launch they still hadn't fixed the lag!  

I live in hope on MMO's it is getting better, this was painless for some not for others but hey ... If all you do is expect the worse then you'll probably get it

:) have a nicer day

Posted

If you do work then you certainly understand that extended an maintenance is not done without sound reasons. Its because If it's not done, there's bound to be problems. Heck, there will be problems regardless.

We all know you can't wait to play but no need to make silly threads about it.

I get it, this game makes some of us act like man-children but hey...It is what it is.

Just to make sure.. Do you think i'm the OP?? (i'm not ;p )

Posted

Am i the only one thinking they handled all this mess pretty well?

Generally find the 'hate posts' with regards to launch come from people who haven't played many (if any) mmo's. i got in at 08:00 UTC on 28th and had no problems. i appreciate people have had issues but, it's to be expected with every MMO.

Remember Anarchy Online - most people got a product key that was invalid on launch day!

SW Galaxies - took me 6 Hours to move off Tatooine due to huge amount of Laggggggggggg

i am use to being in a server Que for 4/5 hours on launch day (SW The Old republic). I was so surprised to get in so quick to BDO.

Grand theft Auto online - lost every character i made for 7 days straight. they had to close the cash shop.

The Youth today have no idea....

1 person likes this

Posted

I understand people qqing but i dont understand people being delusional and insane and childish as ----- and making worthless threads all the time.

I know that the launch is on march 3rd since over a month and i also know that preorder ends on 26th february and that you only get headstart if you preorder, what the *-----* is wrong with these forums everyone is making 300 gazillion threads about things we knew over a month ago? 

OH AND THERES A MAINTENANCE JUST BEFORE OFFICIAL LAUNCH ??????????? WHO WOULD' HAVE THOUGHT? LIKE THAT WASN'T FRIGGIN OBVIOUS. 

I wonder if some people are born with half-brains or maybe im just a genius or what is it exactly? 

Posted

looks to me like spoilt brats not getting their candy and starting to throw tantrums every sec....

1 person likes this

Posted

Maintenance > whiners. Let them do their job, fix issues so we can ALL play in peace. Or you prefer to play 3 hours earlier on bugged server with issues ? Logic.

Posted

Just to make sure.. Do you think i'm the OP?? (i'm not ;p )

For some weird reason i quoted you instead the OP. whooops!

Posted

hah,  maintenance being extended is to be expected.  only sad part is I wont be able to sneak in and create my character before my morning obligations. I'm also fine with how the situation turned out with the head start confusion and other problems.  ah well, creating a character hinged on the login servers not crashing immediately after matinince as everyone try's to log in anyway. 

I just hope there are some not terrible names left when I get in there.

Posted

The only disappointment I have is reading complaint threads where parts of the community apparently regard themselves as more entitled than kings and queens. The instant gratification, lack of patience, sense of being entitled and narrowminded attitudes makes me wonder if it is grown ups or spoiled children posting the threads.

This launch is worse than WoW? Are you for real?

Were you even alive when WoW launched, or you just making assumptive statements based on your own cognitive bias?

So claim items arrived late. Oh noes, you didn't get your semi-useless falcon on time! Crisis! Or you didn't get your mount right away so you had to jog from place to place, in a game with auto-run pathing system! Oh noes! Crisis again.

Please, get a reality check while your mom is making you another chocomilk.

The entitled, impatient, instant gratification and spoiled, whiney attitudes that has come forth during the few days of this launch is making me reconsider my stance against abortion. Maybe it is a needed real-life "feature" for the sake of the future for mankind.

I want to have your babies.

Posted

It's just like "shit happens, just enjoy the game anyways, later on" *shrugs* gotta be zen about some things in life, ya know? Games a game, is a game, for fun..not to be stressed over cuz at the end of the day, all the consumer's stress won't really change much (oh wait, it changed the price for costumes from 34$ to 29$...)..

Posted

Take a DEEP breath. And SCREAM.

Posted

wah wah wah threads

"wah wah wah wah wah wah" erect quote