• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disappointment after disappointment...

136 posts in this topic

Posted

Launch is always hard... Crying aint helping anyone...

Posted

(Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Loltroll.

Posted

Prober well pupper.

What is OP complaining about?

Posted

Reading the comments on this tread was WAY more entertaining than the OP. I think this image goes for all of us dealing with ne new kids on the BDO block.

2448e6dfcc6ff51299f8f696fc1c5aa6.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

Worse launch then a blizzard launch?...

Did you even play Diablo 3 on launch?, I don't even think I was able to successfully play that game until at least 8 hours after it launched, shit it was longer then that I believe.

Go away, no one cares about how you think that them having to extend a maintenance to fix some things so that WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM LIKE HEAD START PLAYERS DID .. makes it a " horrible launch " .. Jesus Christ, get over yourself. 

Posted

Because again a HUGH fail

xD

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

Please don't hold your breath.. it's bad for you.

Posted

qq bye

Posted

Game is still epic.... i hate MMO's with a passion, but BDO is great fun

Posted

Just wait it out, I want to get back to playing too

Posted

Please, get a reality check while your mom is making you another chocomilk.

The entitled, impatient, instant gratification and spoiled, whiney attitudes that has come forth during the few days of this launch is making me reconsider my stance against abortion. Maybe it is a needed real-life "feature" for the sake of the future for mankind.

Forced late term abortion for surpassing 5 complaints on an online forum per week

Posted

Wah Wah Wah I can't play because they are fixing bugs and improving the game! Wah Wah Wah

Go cry somewhere else kid.

Posted

... WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM LIKE HEAD START PLAYERS DID ...

OMG, I cried when I read this - you poor souls - suffer so much, while playing the game and having fun, while the rest of us were rob out of the early access by pre-order scam. Next time lets switch places - I'll be in game and you patiently wait for scammers to finally allow you access.

Posted

It was stated in the official News on Feb 24th that they do a maintenance on March 3rd. And Yersterday they had a new Info about how long the maintenance goes. So where's your problem ?

Posted

You guys do not deserve compensations. So you have a real reason to say "they do not care" But ofc, they should sent you a personal letter on a red carpet with apologies because you think you're special.

Even on place B they forgot to change a text, on place A (aka news) which you should read, it was pretty clear. Half of the guilt is yours also. It seems you're the ones who cannot admit you part of the fault, while they give compensation. F off

Bye 

Posted

Bye bye you cry baby.

Posted

It was stated in the official News on Feb 24th that they do a maintenance on March 3rd. And Yersterday they had a new Info about how long the maintenance goes. So where's your problem ?

They keep on changing times for Official Start Time, prior to that - pre-order scam - thats my two problems with them. I bet my bottom dollar, maintenance would not be over by 14:00 UTC, so I just tired already being lie to constantly by the so called "developer" and I haven't even tried the damn game yet.

Posted

Posted

I find it hilarious with this so called "pre-order scam" when those that abought after 26th didn't get early access. Thing is, the packs prior to that clearly stated the headstart as a bonus while the later packs got no mention of it whatsoever....Once again it got proven that reading and common sense is a hard thing to come by in the current society.

Posted (edited)

can i have your stuff, never-mind you don't have any and you can't trade anything wow is available but don't go back on Tuesdays they are down for maintenance.

do you lift bro ?

are you mad bro ?

just making sure i did'nt miss any witty comeback's to another ridiculous thread .

Edited by Hulkamaniaffxiv

Posted

bye...

Posted

The game is MEH at best. Combat is boring because its so easy. I just really dont enjoy this game at all. I tried but just not feeling it. I dont understand why everyone is so all over this game( okay yeah I do its the new kid in class). IM not disappointed in any of the pre-order stuff or the headstart it just the game. While it looks good and the crafting if beast, the crafting is very well done and the best I have seen in a good long while, the rest of the game is just very plain. Something about just grinding tons of mobs with out the need to stop with a boring (IMHO) combat system doesnt make a good game. Im trying to get some pleasure out of this because I did pay $100 in the hopes that I would like it but its just no there for me. If you enjoy this game then by all means have a blast. Im not knocking the game so dont get all pissy as nerds are oft to do when someone say something bad about something they love, im just saying it looked good on paper and all the videos I watched before I decided to pre-order the game showed very fun gameplay however what I saw and expected is not what I got. You never know if your going to like something until you buy it and this sadly is one of those times where I paid for something and feel it was not worth the purchase price. Im going to play more because I did spend $100 and hopefully something down the line makes the game great for me. 

Posted

byeeeee~

Posted

Awwwww, Poor Baby. :)