• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disappointment after disappointment...

136 posts in this topic

Posted

People are naturally negative, sadly people love to focus on the bad things other people do to mask how shitty their inner self is.  I dont feel to sorry for people waiting till the last minute to buy a preorder that has been available for months now, so u dont get hand fed some stuff be deal get over it or go play another game and bother their dev team for being terrible or something.  Either way i havent had any issues with head start since it started.  I was always told that if u truely dont like something dont do it so to all the haters complaining about how they procrastinated and didnt gobble up a preorder ahead of time im sorry but u need to grow up and deal with it.

Posted

Would you rather wait for an additional measly 2 hours or get a even more messed up launch (assuming its possible there still some things to fix here and there)?

Posted

OMG, I cried when I read this - you poor souls - suffer so much, while playing the game and having fun, while the rest of us were rob out of the early access by pre-order scam. Next time lets switch places - I'll be in game and you patiently wait for scammers to finally allow you access.

lolwut. 

So you're saying, because you know - they posted X amount of times and informed us X amount of times that you were only able to get the Conq package for headstart up until the 26th, that because you pre ordered AFTERWARDS they scammed you? Girl, get your life. Yeah, they should have renamed it to something different - and yeah, you're getting some nice compensation for the hiccup - but please, just because you didn't read and didn't do any sort of digging to something that every person on the forums understood - doesn't mean you got scammed. Try again. 

Also, try playing the game for 24+ hours like some people did because they didn't read forums and just went along their day to see that they had to restart. That right there is a kick in the nads and deserves way more attention then someone not doing their duty by validating information about when they are able to play with what package. Come on now, this maintenance is needed - so let them do their shit so that when people like you get in - you can QQ up a storm in General Chat without having to deal with any server issues. 

Posted

Duam, Blizzards younger brother.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's launch day. A few hours delay is to be expected. If that's all that goes wrong (after the previous fiascoes), then they've done quite well. 

Posted

but please, just because you didn't read and didn't do any sort of digging to something that every person on the forums understood - doesn't mean you got scammed...

Hundreds of people even on this hostile forums would disagree, and thousands were scammed (yes, scammed) by false advertisement. But you entitled to your own opinion of course, and I don't expect you to understand people who were cheated out of the early access - so I just leave it at that.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

ok, 

tumblr_m857yhbjGv1rt57sqo1_500.gif

not

Edited by Farina

Posted

lol what is with all the entitled kids whining about waiting a few hours! No one cares, just go dissapear.

Posted

I was holding my breath while half of the, well according to BDO, non-pre-orders couldnt get online on the 1/3 (like my self) i found it retarded because of the miss-information the website had been giving. And no admin, no one seems to admit they made a mistake so they just change the text everywhere and act like noting happend. But okay, past is past, lets try be positive and hope for the better in the future.

Now its the future. :) ... And we are on launch-day with open servers fra 12 UTC.. No WAIT, not anymore we are not. Because again a HUGH fail from BDO's side lets just extend it again and change all text like nothing happend and its allways been like that... sorry to say, but -----ING fail from your side, on and on again. (Worse launch than a blizzard launch imo)

Im tired of this now, whats the next thing thats gonna happen? you close down the game for good within a week or 2 because you feel like something else is more fun than host this game? 
And you dont even respond with a prober solution... Im about to give up, how much should a customer take before its enough?

Hang in there-games all that AND a bag of chips. Don't let a couple days disappointment screw you out of years of good times.

Posted

My job is to join the forums when there is a bug or an error or a maintenance to whine...i get paid well too...with satisfaction that i made the difference

Posted

Hundreds of people even on this hostile forums would disagree, and thousands were scammed (yes, scammed) by false advertisement. But you entitled to your own opinion of course, and I don't expect you to understand people who were cheated out of the early access - so I just leave it at that.

Here's the thing though - I do understand. A few of my friends did the same exact thing - bought it while thinking it would allow them Early Access. I even thought they did something like that til I went and dug through and found that no, it was wrong. I mean, they are providing compensation for the issue - and its actually really nice compensation - I just don't understand how people are feeling like because they didn't change the name of the pack ( their fault 100% ) , that the company is scamming them on purpose or doing this or doing that. 

I will apologize as well for any anger that seemed to bleed out during my last post - I went back and re-read it and was like, hmmm ... went a little hard at you. My bad. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's the thing though - I do understand. A few of my friends did the same exact thing - bought it while thinking it would allow them Early Access. I even thought they did something like that til I went and dug through and found that no, it was wrong. I mean, they are providing compensation for the issue - and its actually really nice compensation - I just don't understand how people are feeling like because they didn't change the name of the pack ( their fault 100% ) , that the company is scamming them on purpose or doing this or doing that. 

I will apologize as well for any anger that seemed to bleed out during my last post - I went back and re-read it and was like, hmmm ... went a little hard at you. My bad. 

@MeowMix is correct, these forums are incredibly toxic.  Most of the people complaining have a legitimate issue, yet there is a herd-mentality of trolls who have nothing better to do than attack and demean, not at all understanding that the mistake was, in fact, made on Daum's part.  So much so, they had to make a lot of corrections and compensation.  That's pretty glaring evidence of an acknowledgement, you know, when you acknowledge it.  Yet, people are still "taken apart" (well, as best as anonymous, robotic sheep can).

The part about people feeling scammed is when Daum does things like, "resubmit your ticket if your still want a refund" - or "no refund if you downloaded the game" or just no response.  It does not leave a good taste in one's mouth.

@Nitche you are obviously a better/bigger person than the "learn to read / rekt / cancer / lulwut" crowd (and likely older and more mature).  However, I have to admit, you are the rare bird among the forums.  This place has a very toxic feel (and not just the pre-order complaint threads, either).  Toxic communities usually do not bode well for a game, but I still wish everyone the best.

I'm only here until I get my refund.  I thought about staying, but truly the adolescent, sophomoric mentality of a majority on the forums helped put me off this game.  That and the constant issues and miscommunications by Daum. 

2 people like this

Posted

There was nothing false about the order page where you had the list of what you receive. If it was not in the list, you're not entitled to it.

Stop being so thick headed, learn to read, learn to think, and maybe, just maybe, next time you'll know better.

And please, ask for a refund in the hopes that I won't see the likes of you in my server.

Posted

and another moronic baby post.... yay!

Posted

@MeowMix is correct, these forums are incredibly toxic.  Most of the people complaining have a legitimate issue, yet there is a herd-mentality of trolls who have nothing better to do than attack and demean, not at all understanding that the mistake was, in fact, made on Daum's part.  So much so, they had to make a lot of corrections and compensation.  That's pretty glaring evidence of an acknowledgement, you know, when you acknowledge it.  Yet, people are still "taken apart" (well, as best as anonymous, robotic sheep can).

The part about people feeling scammed is when Daum does things like, "resubmit your ticket if your still want a refund" - or "no refund if you downloaded the game" or just no response.  It does not leave a good taste in one's mouth.

@Nitche you are obviously a better/bigger person than the "learn to read / rekt / cancer / lulwut" crowd (and likely older and more mature).  However, I have to admit, you are the rare bird among the forums.  This place has a very toxic feel (and not just the pre-order complaint threads, either).  Toxic communities usually do not bode well for a game, but I still wish everyone the best.

I'm only here until I get my refund.  I thought about staying, but truly the adolescent, sophomoric mentality of a majority on the forums helped put me off this game.  That and the constant issues and miscommunications by Daum. 

Have you actually gotten to be in game yet? Or are you still just waiting for refund. I know the forums are horrific - but, the community in game is actually pretty awesome. It really does feel like the forum and in game are truly polar opposites when it comes to community. 

Posted

Disappointment? Things can happen kid! That is why they are doing a maintenance - to secure that nothing goes wrong due the release. You want the server to go down after 5 min.? Are you really that dumb to see the whole point in that?... You are what I call "Waste of skin"!....

Posted

Disappointment? Things can happen kid! That is why they are doing a maintenance - to secure that nothing goes wrong due the release. You want the server to go down after 5 min.? Are you really that dumb to see the whole point in that?... You are what I call "Waste of skin"!....

calm down squirtle

Posted

No one ever reads the damn front page they go straight to forums and complain right away!!

on the front page it says there might be a delay.... 

Let them fix it! 

Posted

Have you actually gotten to be in game yet? Or are you still just waiting for refund. I know the forums are horrific - but, the community in game is actually pretty awesome. It really does feel like the forum and in game are truly polar opposites when it comes to community. 

No, I will not be executing the game's Launcher, nor the game's Client, as I do wish to exercise my "Right of Withdrawal" per Daum's policies, and launching the game client would violate that, so I have uninstalled it prior to elevating my Paypal dispute to a claim.

I am glad to hear the in-game community is not as toxic as the firebrand "white knights" in the forums; the Community Managers here have done a terrible job keeping a lid on it, and anyone perusing the forums to learn about the game may just be put off by all the pent up rage and hostility that is so easily mimicked in these forums.  Even after they deleted A LOT of posts and threads.  Maybe they'll clean them up more, I don't know.

Posted (edited)

calm down squirtle

Breathe in and out... in and out... puhhhhhh.... trying, but it is so damn hard. So many kids!

Edited by Martin Blom

Posted

So long as they go live before 23:59, they still launch on time. Change your nappies whiners.

So good, I posted it twice! :)

Posted

No, I will not be executing the game's Launcher, nor the game's Client, as I do wish to exercise my "Right of Withdrawal" per Daum's policies, and launching the game client would violate that, so I have uninstalled it prior to elevating my Paypal dispute to a claim.

I am glad to hear the in-game community is not as toxic as the firebrand "white knights" in the forums; the Community Managers here have done a terrible job keeping a lid on it, and anyone perusing the forums to learn about the game may just be put off by all the pent up rage and hostility that is so easily mimicked in these forums.  Even after they deleted A LOT of posts and threads.  Maybe they'll clean them up more, I don't know.

It does seem like the NA/EU forums aren't getting nearly as much moderation as the other regions. I know for a fact that the German forums have a LOT more CM attention. 

Well, if you do feel the urge to give the game a chance once you receive your refund - shoot me a message on the forums and I'll gladly toss you a 7 day pass. The game really is something different - and is a lot of fun, so if I can help someone see that the forums are basically the trenches of the community - then yeah, I'll gladly provide you that chance. 

Posted

Breathe in and out... in and out... puhhhhhh.... trying, but it is so damn hard. So many kids!

Meow mix wasnt there because she didn't have a headstart to the the "Shitstorm Matrix" the NA kids went through with so she feels more entitled because she wasn't on and didn't have to deal with 1) Character randomly swapping to another server 2) Pre order items taking around 48-56 hours to show up or not show up at all 3) random ass people getting duplicates of pre order items 4) poor kids having their name stuck on another server with no way to use it. Man, so glad she wasn't there for that to ----- spam Channel chat.

Posted

Scammed? False Advertising?

Please find below 2 pictures: Picture on the left  (taken on the 29th This page remained the same from 26th Feb until 1st of March when people were apparently 'scammed') picture on the right (is from 01/03 when they 'changed the information')

Can anyone who was 'scammed' show me where they read that you would get 'Head-Start' Access? No..... okay well....

Can anyone who was 'scammed' show me where they clicked 'Pre-order'. (on the 26th it was changed to Buy now for xxx. guessing you missed that bit which leads me to believe you knew about the 'pre-order access' before the 26th but neglected to 'Pre-order').....

Can anyone who was 'scammed' show me where the 'False Advertising' is? ....

and finally Can anyone who was 'scammed' show me where the information on the 'left' was 'altered'? because all i can see is 2 'Additional pieces of information to make it absolutely clear to people who read 'parts' of the page.

Rant Over

Scam.jpg.edb391c91d2cf2aa3e4aeb3569b0e22

Posted

Oh I'm sorry please send me your address so I can send you some tissues, you -----ing crybaby!