• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT1 Patch Notes

164 posts in this topic

Posted

We know it's definitely not in the next two weeks, and CM_Jouska said it's a rumor to even be in January. So with that Information it's before March, as the game has to launch Before April.

They will have to dedicate time to implement all the PvP/PvE changes forced by level 30 PvP not balanced before 50

Posted

What about economy? You guys have not mentioned anything about it (x changed or nothing changed, like for the others aspects of the game), and this makes me believe that you might not be aware of the problems that exists within the economy of black desert. Right now the economy of the game is dead on the ground because of the global auction houses, the price restrictions imposed on items and the inability to rob traders (killing a carriage will result only in bad karma - the items transported with the carriage are NOT lootable; unlike they were in the past and unlike the game was advertised as - i think that we all can remember the first trailer from PA with a trader running away from thieves in his carriage). The economy feels artificial and controlled, not player driven like PA proudly advertised their game, or better say, is still advertising.

I see that you've mentioned player to player trading, which is really important for economy too, which means that you are aware of this problem?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it and you guys just omitted it :D

im writing up a huge report about this but I need time. I'll put it in the feedback section once it is completed. It talks about possible changes but nothing drastic enough to cause a complete overhaul of the system. Just various ways to control generated money 

Posted

We know it's definitely not in the next two weeks, and CM_Jouska said it's a rumor to even be in January. So with that Information it's before March, as the game has to launch Before April.

They will have to dedicate time to implement all the PvP/PvE changes forced by level 30 PvP not balanced before 50

Where did you saw that the game will start after April ?

Posted

@Grimbergen April is the first month of Q2, they said it's live in Q1, so March 31st is their latest possible deadline before they get skinned by the public.

1 person likes this

Posted

still can't believe this game has only been out for a year, Dev are doing a great job communicating too!

Posted

Just a little guess about CBT 2 and Release.  Cbt 1 - Mid Dec. Cbt 2 - Mid/end January. Release - February / March. would be a nice timing imho. Everytime I hear "First Q of year XX" I think of February. But - be patient, im so excited and i love this game. I remember myself a year ago. Ive seen the game, and hoped it would come to europe. Now its here (almost^^) so.... wait wait wait wait bait and play

Posted

Just a little guess about CBT 2 and Release.  Cbt 1 - Mid Dec. Cbt 2 - Mid/end January. Release - February / March. would be a nice timing imho. Everytime I hear "First Q of year XX" I think of February. But - be patient, im so excited and i love this game. I remember myself a year ago. Ive seen the game, and hoped it would come to europe. Now its here (almost^^) so.... wait wait wait wait bait and play

Yeah, I totally agree with the dates you mentioned. I was thinking so myself as well. Though it's not that far away, I just cannot wait any longer :| 

Posted

Yeah, I totally agree with the dates you mentioned. I was thinking so myself as well. Though it's not that far away, I just cannot wait any longer :| 

In primul rand : Esti roman ?

ON : I really want play this game , i buy explorer but CBT 2 no started yet .. .

Posted

I would much rather the Cbt 2 to be in early February, or at least the last week of January, but not prior. My reason for this is very simple. They have much to work on, and I rather not be one of those impatient people that will most likely regret not having waited.

It is the release that matters the most, not so much the few days we get to play before. Those are mostly for feedback, to improve the overall game by release.

I would suggest to forget about this game for a few weeks, and do other stuff. Time will seem to have moved faster that way. If you check up for updates every single day, then you'll have a bad experience, especially if you are impatient, as most people tend to be.

TLDR; I hope the gap between Cbt1 and Cbt2 is 1.5 to 2 months, so they have enough time to make bigger and more changes.

Posted

For the end of January or early february for CBT2

Release on end of March or early May.

They have to collect information from CBT and do some fix. That take a moment 

Posted

To find out the expected release, do a Google search for the length of the first-quarter in the year. Of course, there's always the possibility of it being delayed, but that seems unlikely with the progression and attention the game is getting.

Posted

im already happy that they gave an indication of what period/year. been looking forward to play super long so yea

Posted

Ok i do hope this gets to the developers.  The game sounds amazing so far besides the karma system.  I do understand why you have it in place , to keep people from getting ganked and what have you.  But it will take the pvp aspect that we want from the game.  I suggest instead to do a soft level requirement to initiate pvp up until level 50.  For instance if im level 15 i can attack or be attacked from anyone within 3-5 levels my level.  I think you should negate the karma system all together once you hit max level.  But as i was saying up until max level , you can still lose karma with the soft 3-5 level cap but not as drastic as 60k karma.  I do believe by implementing this it will please everyone that wants to pvp and also the people that want to enjoy leveling without a horrific fear of death consistently.  I also believe if you stick to the soft 3-5 level cap between players, that even if your on the low end of the fight, by that time you should know your character enough and have near similar stats to have a good chance of survival.  Just a thought/opinion on the matter to help make this game succeed.  I hope this meets the developers.

Posted

Ok i do hope this gets to the developers.  The game sounds amazing so far besides the karma system.  I do understand why you have it in place , to keep people from getting ganked and what have you.  But it will take the pvp aspect that we want from the game.  I suggest instead to do a soft level requirement to initiate pvp up until level 50.  For instance if im level 15 i can attack or be attacked from anyone within 3-5 levels my level.  I think you should negate the karma system all together once you hit max level.  But as i was saying up until max level , you can still lose karma with the soft 3-5 level cap but not as drastic as 60k karma.  I do believe by implementing this it will please everyone that wants to pvp and also the people that want to enjoy leveling without a horrific fear of death consistently.  I also believe if you stick to the soft 3-5 level cap between players, that even if your on the low end of the fight, by that time you should know your character enough and have near similar stats to have a good chance of survival.  Just a thought/opinion on the matter to help make this game succeed.  I hope this meets the developers.

PvP under 50 is useless because pots heal too much hp, so its the one who has less pots looses.

Posted

Q1 is adspeak for Q2

don't get your hopes up

Posted

Q1 is adspeak for Q2

don't get your hopes up

lol

Posted

Ah! SO EXCITED!  :P

Posted (edited)

Why does it feel like this game is gonna be dominated by about 200 people in the top 3 guilds who are just gonna control everything and repeatedly kill everyone?

So far the whole competitive feeling of the game is making me believe there's gonna be a big problem regarding killing and PvP, if you have to fight over eveything, the few with a headstart/first kills/gear will keep dominating the lower class players. Seems heavily outbalanced?

Edited by Exponentium
I done goofed

Posted

Why does it feel like this game is gonna be dominated by about 200 people in the top 3 guilds who are just gonna control everything and repeatedly kill everyone?

So far the whole competitive feeling of the game is making me believe there's gonna be a big problem regarding killing and PvP, if you have to fight over eveything, the few with a headstart/first kills/gear will keep dominating the lower class players. Seems heavily outbalanced?

from what i understand, that won't be possible.

1. a single guild can't control that much territory. it would take a lot more than 3 guilds to control everything.

2. also a guild can only declare war on so many other guilds. it isn't unlimited.

i could be misinformed but feel free to let me know if that is the case.

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to post here, before the thread eventually is locked and comes down.

just a silly question, when cbt2 will start or even the release, will we have to download the entire game again or will we be able to patch the game, or something like that?

This is a good point, the CBT1 files are 50gig.. Space that i'd like to free up while we wait 2 months for the next test

In case there are those not sure yet, CBT1 launcher will need to be uninstalled, and CBT2 launcher will need to be downloaded before you can enter the CBT2. Download for CBT2 launcher will be made available no less than 48 hours before the start of CBT2.

What I am looking forward to most (as if anyone here cares) is group XP distribution.

Form_a_Party.thumb.JPG.8a3f9d0ff2398eed6

Edited by Tesla
Spelling Just with a L, and I Lust want to post here.

Posted

Nope is second weakest class if player on tamer not absorb summon. The most weakest class is warrior. On RU server one tamer kill 3 warriors on one skill. Even his summon in one hit take warrior 30% HP

As it should be.  Warriors shouldn't be given anything easy like in some MMOs where streamers can talk and laugh while destroying everything with ease because the gaming company wants those warriors to win.  By making the Warrior equal to the other classes, it's better for everyone. 

Posted

As it should be.  Warriors shouldn't be given anything easy like in some MMOs where streamers can talk and laugh while destroying everything with ease because the gaming company wants those warriors to win.  By making the Warrior equal to the other classes, it's better for everyone. 

On RU, warrior in right hands can kill 1x1 anyone.

Posted

just a silly question, when cbt2 will start or even the release will we have to download the entire game again or will we be able to patch the game or something like that?

test

Posted

1on1/duels should be accessible from level 1 (if there is a 1on1 system)

Posted

will the items we buy from the cash shop in CBT2 be given to us at launch ? or the pearls refunded to us ?.. thanks

1 person likes this