• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-1 Events

206 posts in this topic

Posted

Any chance for an event with testing the reset skills items? :< Completely destroyed my build and hit a brickwall in terms of farming. Worst case scenario I'll just test CBT2 differently I guess.

Posted

Thanks for the information!  The game is absolutely beautiful! 

Posted (edited)

Where is the world boss event happening?

Edit: its OK I found it

2015-12-18_88121761[102_-82_848].JPG

Edited by Badger

Posted

Shadows Looming was so fun  BUT no Loot for me :/

2015-12-19_989097629[-515_-8_845].JPG

2015-12-19_989102035[-515_-8_845].JPG

2015-12-19_989131747[-515_-8_845].JPG

2015-12-19_989261152[-523_-10_851].JPG

2015-12-19_989805968[-515_-8_846].JPG

2015-12-19_990592379[-532_-10_850].JPG

Posted

sooooo uhm where are the horses ? it says 8 PM - 10 PM 

Posted (edited)

Yea Shadows Looming was pretty cool. No loot for me either though. But lots of chaos. only got 8 fps durring the whole thing. runnin a gtx 970 aswell. But it was fun.
If thats how they want world bosses to go, could use a few tweaks.

I was at Serendia Shrine channel 3 NA server

Edited by Omega Contagion

Posted

Got 4 Boxes but RNG gave me 4 Black Stones. So sad...

2015-12-19_224433917[379_14_-1625].JPG

Posted

Stupid me I took my dyes and put them in the palette, completely forget about  you could combine them. So much for my Forest Green and Dark/"Royal" Purple.

Posted

I hope you will find this informative Jouska

I made it to Serendia Shrine during the storm on a Donkey (got broke trying to get a horse :() without I was ever there. I was never past Heidel

QnAtjRj.png

During Boss fight, there seem to be no FPS difference when using High End Mode or not.

CQQCWMo.png

coCcyWm.png

When Looking away from fight there will be FPS difference

SUiwLnt.png

TL:DR High End Mode FPS is the same when I was looking at the boss fight and when looking away.

Bug:

Hexe Marie one shotted me. I was unable to move camera or even scroll up chat when dead

DAs2qRa.png

Posted

Been fishing at cron castle since thursday, but no beltfish yet :(

Posted

I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to send proof, but here is my beltfish.

2015-12-16_19852377[140_-81_927] - Copy.JPG

Posted

I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to send proof, but here is my beltfish.

2015-12-16_19852377[140_-81_927] - Copy.JPG

Posted

QZX9zy.jpg

Posted

I wish this was part of the horse event :D

2015-12-21_15414357[36_5_-74].JPG

Posted

1. Fishing Tournament

• Start: Wednesday, Dec. 16th  8:00 a.m. CET [EU Server] / 2:00 a.m. EST [NA Server]

• End: Tuesday, Dec. 22nd  8:00 a.m. CET [EU Server] / 2:00 a.m. EST [NA Server]

Fishing is one of multiple professions in Black Desert, sporting over one hundred fish that are unique to different regions.  Some fish can only be found in freshwater, while others are exclusive to salt water.  When the Bait Master Tour begins, every player can make their way over to Cron Castle Cliff or any other saltwater area and try their luck at catching a Beltfish.  Once you have managed to catch one, take a screenshot of the fish in your inventory along with your character sheet and post it on the forums in the Fishing Tournament thread.  Every player that provides proof of their catch will be awarded a unique title once the game launches.

So, anyone who doesn't get into CBT1 miss out on a title? That seems totally fair /sarcasm.

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Fishing Tournament

• Start: Wednesday, Dec. 16th  8:00 a.m. CET [EU Server] / 2:00 a.m. EST [NA Server]

• End: Tuesday, Dec. 22nd  8:00 a.m. CET [EU Server] / 2:00 a.m. EST [NA Server]

Fishing is one of multiple professions in Black Desert, sporting over one hundred fish that are unique to different regions.  Some fish can only be found in freshwater, while others are exclusive to salt water.  When the Bait Master Tour begins, every player can make their way over to Cron Castle Cliff or any other saltwater area and try their luck at catching a Beltfish.  Once you have managed to catch one, take a screenshot of the fish in your inventory along with your character sheet and post it on the forums in the Fishing Tournament thread.  Every player that provides proof of their catch will be awarded a unique title once the game launches.

So, anyone who doesn't get into CBT1 miss out on a title? That seems totally fair /sarcasm.

It's a title... do you care that much about a title?
I mean, I'm fishing for the Beltfish right now but, I don't really mind if I don't get it.

Posted

It's a title... do you care that much about a title?I mean, I'm fishing for the Beltfish right now but, I don't really mind if I don't get it.

I do. I'm a completionist at heart and I feel it's very unfair locking a title behind a RNG system that has no guarantees. But I'm sure as you got into CBT1 you'll deem it okay.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

I never knew about this and sold my only Beltfish I caught ages ago. Can I send my fish guide page with the Beltfish entry?

Posted

I do. I'm a completionist at heart and I feel it's very unfair locking a title behind a RNG system that has no guarantees. But I'm sure as you got into CBT1 you'll deem it okay.

Meh. Whatever.

Posted

Meh. Whatever.

Sorry, I'm not attacking you was just trying to get you to see it from my POV is all.

Posted

I can kind of get behind that, but i think you should see that kind of title like a 'feat of strength' achievement in WoW. Something you're not expected to get, something you may not be able to get at all, but also something that won't count towards your '100%' score. It won't show up in your list as a title you don't have, if you don't have it it won't be there at all.

Look at it as what it is: A little 'thank you' to the people who got into beta and actually played it a little bit, rather than an actual achievement/title. It'll probably be an extremely silly title anyway :)

Of course, maybe my sentiment won't count as i got the fish, but i don't think i'd be broken up over not having it (for long) :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I can kind of get behind that, but i think you should see that kind of title like a 'feat of strength' achievement in WoW. Something you're not expected to get, something you may not be able to get at all, but also something that won't count towards your '100%' score. It won't show up in your list as a title you don't have, if you don't have it it won't be there at all.

Look at it as what it is: A little 'thank you' to the people who got into beta and actually played it a little bit, rather than an actual achievement/title. It'll probably be an extremely silly title anyway :)

Of course, maybe my sentiment won't count as i got the fish, but i don't think i'd be broken up over not having it (for long) :)

I understand what you're saying but most Feats of Strength were for stuff starting all the way back from Vanilla like having the Scarab Lord title or having the Ivory Raptor (Yes I had that too :P). I don't know what it is but it being unavailable to those who didn't get in by chance just leaves a sour taste in my mouth tbh, because it's something we had to miss out on due to the selection process being behind a paywall/out of our control. I know I'm QQ'ing here but it just bothers me as I like to earn my titles and achievements in games T_T

Posted

I understand what you're saying but most Feats of Strength were for stuff starting all the way back from Vanilla like having the Scarab Lord title or having the Ivory Raptor (Yes I had that too :P). I don't know what it is but it being unavailable to those who didn't get in by chance just leaves a sour taste in my mouth tbh, because it's something we had to miss out on due to the selection process being behind a paywall/out of our control. I know I'm QQ'ing here but it just bothers me as I like to earn my titles and achievements in games T_T

Well. I'm sure you would also liked to have the title "first man on the moon ". Not going to happen!  Be a man/woman and take your losses with pride. 😉

Posted (edited)

Edited by Chubbaz