• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Update: Cash Shop boat/cart skins will NOT include licence in release

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Quote from @PM_Belsazar in the german forum:

Google translate gives us:

Just to avoid misunderstandings.

Ships / cart are  NOT  included in the skins sold! This was only available in the CBT and will not be included in the official client.

Exp and other buffs are to receive loyalty points. You will receive every day 100 LP you at the store to redeem can. 

In the shop you will find among other enhancements such as inventory slots, weight enlargement and other useful things. Other things are added me security in the future.  Regards, Bel

As a side note, I know English is mostly a second language for the Daum staff, but it would be really nice if the English/NA community could get the same level of communication as the European community

9 people like this

Posted

Darn it, those were the only things I wanted to buy.

2 people like this

Posted

Yay, no P2W at all.

6 people like this

Posted

You don't even need to use a translation service for this. This has been stated clearly and in English several days ago as a reply to the PM Diary 3:

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you. That is news I was not waiting for, as these skins were pretty expensive in CBT2.

Posted

Interesting considering the items in Russia and Korea included the licensed.

Posted

do they sell warehouse storage slots therefore saving my contribution points for other activities???

Posted

GIF-Approve-Like-Likes-approval-not-bad-

2 people like this

Posted

WOOOOT! Lol I just finished gathering all the mats I needed before the servers went down. All that's left to do is to craft my dang ferry.

Posted

do they sell warehouse storage slots therefore saving my contribution points for other activities???

There will be warehouse storage cash shop items, yes. They are however per-region, so expanding your storage via cash shop in heidel will not impact space in calpheon, etc

Posted

There will be warehouse storage cash shop items, yes. They are however per-region, so expanding your storage via cash shop in heidel will not impact space in calpheon, etc

I'd like to add that they can also be bought with loyalty points.

Posted

This is ridiculous.  Boat licenses cannot be sold on the Marketplace and to craft even a raft requires nearly 48 hours in-game AFTER you have obtained all the materials!  Please rethink this disastrous turn of events, devs.

Yay, no P2W at all.

There is nothing pay to win in a boat.  More senseless jealousy by people too stingy to shell out for convenience.  Damn you people for ruining the game for the rest of us.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is ridiculous.  Boat licenses cannot be sold on the Marketplace and to craft even a raft requires nearly 48 hours in-game AFTER you have obtained all the materials!  Please rethink this disastrous turn of events, devs.

There is nothing pay to win in a boat.  More senseless jealousy by people too stingy to shell out for convenience.  Damn you people for ruining the game for the rest of us.

I am willing to pay $1000's on the cash shop as it is. Please don't assume you know me.

Getting a boat for $20 is pay to win when crafting on takes ages. Learn some facts :)

If I can log on and get an (arguably) end game item by dropping $20, there is a problem with the game.

Edited by Glacial
6 people like this

Posted

Interesting considering the items in Russia and Korea included the licensed.

Go play Russia or Korea then :) 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am willing to pay $1000's on the cash shop as it is. Please don't assume you know me.

Getting a boat for $20 is pay to win when crafting on takes ages. Learn some facts :)

If I can log on and get an (arguably) end game item by dropping $20, there is a problem with the game.

That's called a convenience item.  It's not an end-game item and sure as hell not pay to win.  It degrades and is destroyed and cannot be repaired.  It also cannot be bought or sold in-game.  And at this rate, 99% of players will NEVER have a raft, much less a boat.  They take ages to craft and boats are even worse where instead of using base wood and stone you're forced to make smaller components and then convert those into a boat.  Even the components cannot be bought or sold on the Marketplace!  Most of us who enjoy fishing will be forced to stay put in Velia as a consequence.

Edited by Alexius
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That's called a convenience item.  It's not an end-game item.  It degrades and is destroyed and cannot be repaired.  It also cannot be bought or sold in-game.  And at this rate, 99% of players will NEVER have a raft, much less a boat.  They take ages to craft and boats are even worse where instead of using base wood and stone you're forced to make smaller components and then convert those into a boat.  Even the components cannot be bought or sold on the Marketplace!  Most of us who enjoy fishing will be forced to stay put in Velia as a consequence.

THAT IS THE POINT!

Any item that takes ages to craft shouldn't be on the cash shop. (It would bypass game content)

Making a boat takes full advantage of the housing system, the crafting system, the processing, the workers and much more. Being lazy and buying on off of the cash shop is no where near convenience. Get up off your ass, play the game and get the good stuff.

Edited by Glacial
6 people like this

Posted

Good. Fishing boats are a major time sink, it took me a few hours to build an awful raft at that. I would like the ability to see them tradeable on the marketplace though, I want to sell a few extra rafts/boats to lazy people for profit. 

Posted

I can't tell if you just make things up to get a rise out of people or not. Certainly seems that way most of the time, and now this..

Posted

THAT IS THE POINT!

Any item that takes ages to craft shouldn't be on the cash shop. (It would bypass game content)

Making a boat takes full advantage of the housing system, the crafting system, the processing, the workers and much more. Being lazy and buying on off of the cash shop is no where near convenience. Get up off your ass, play the game and get the good stuff.

That's ludicrous.  The horses also bypass game content, don't they?  Allowing them to breed beyond the maximum number of times the game otherwise allows does, too.  There is no difference between those convenience items on the cash shop and a boat.  It isn't about laziness.  One either expends the energy in-game or one expends the money required to compensate.  Either way, it requires an investment.

Posted (edited)

I can't tell if you just make things up to get a rise out of people or not. Certainly seems that way most of the time, and now this..

Not really, I may exaggerate sometimes but It's not unlike me to spend too much on games. (Ty for following my posts so closely :o)

Sorry if you think I mislead you.

tumblr_nvli06WcoU1s02vreo1_400.gif

That's ludicrous.  The horses also bypass game content, don't they?  Allowing them to breed beyond the maximum number of times the game otherwise allows does, too.  There is no difference between those convenience items on the cash shop and a boat.  It isn't about laziness.  One either expends the energy in-game or one expends the money required to compensate.  Either way, it requires an investment.

You can reset the breeding once. For RNG.

A boat is a huge investment. It is lazy to a boat on the cash shop instead of making it yourself, stop kidding yourself.

Edited by Glacial

Posted (edited)

You can reset the breeding once. For RNG.

A boat is a huge investment. It is lazy to a boat on the cash shop instead of making it yourself, stop kidding yourself.

You can reset the breeding with an item off the Pearl Shop.  And going by the rates on the Marketplace horses are just as large an investment.  There is NOTHING lazy in paying out $20 per boat as opposed to making one in-game in a process that takes days for a mere raft so must require weeks for a minuscule ferry unless you have a veritable army of workers.  I have one.  I have no desire to have more than one.  In what possible way does it affect you if, to take this to an extreme example, every last player on the server had a boat?  They cannot be sold.  There is no profit in them whatsoever.  They are a convenience item for travel.  Period.  They have no other use.  Their only impact is upon the owner, and only for as long as their durability holds up.

Edited by Alexius

Posted (edited)

If u want to show-off ur money, go buy a boat in real life. In a game, u show-of ur skills, efforts and knowledges. U must be new to this place ;)

Edited by qOqpOp

Posted

Now they can mean something! :)

Posted

Not really, I may exaggerate sometimes but It's not unlike me to spend too much on games. (Ty for following my posts so closely :o)

Sorry if you think I mislead you.

I wouldn't say I follow closely. You do have a rather large post count, and I've noticed your posts frequently because they often involve trying to crush anyone that says anything negative about the game. Your posts often seem to be worded in such a way that one might conclude that they were intended to incite hostility. 

Could just be that I've stumbled across an unusual set of posts though, or even misinterpreted good intentions. I do that a lot.

Posted

I have one.  I have no desire to have more than one.  

There is literally zero reason to only have one worker apart from laziness, it's 5 energy and a few thousand silver. If you can't be assed to build a boat, then tough, you don't get one.